Chapter 0 (Prologue)
128 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there sleepy Ghost0Zzz here I'm a new writer here, I want to share this story of mine that I have just recently made it, since we are still stuck with this world wide pandemic I have came up with a story in my mind and sharing it to you if you are one of the reader ?

But before anything else I'm using symbols for purposes:

"" - for inter conversation

'' - for intra conversation (in mind)

{} - electronic conversation or dialogue

° - sound effect

It's still in the process of making so I'm sorry for slow updates ? here it is...

------------------------------------------------------

-? Side-

.... .... .... Hm? It's heavy.. I can't breath..

I suddenly raise up from my bed

"Haah.. Haa..." 

'Meow~ Meow~'

"Sunny! Did you sleep on my face again?? Are you going kill me?"

'Meow~~ Meow~'

"Okay okay I'll wake up now, If you only just use your paw to wake me up I'll be-"

'Meow~~~'

"I know okay, you don't have to tell me, are you hungry?"

I went to the living room and open the television then I went to the kitchen to prepare Sunny's food and mine.. Maybe I'll do mine later

"Here sunny" I gave the usual cat food that sunny love to her bowl and she love it with milk than the usual water every breakfast 'what a spoiled cat.. I spoiled her too much..'

"Eat lots okay?"

'Meow~'

"What time is it?" I head to the living room and looked at the time from the usual news playing on the television, I sat the sofa and rest my body a little 'I'm still sleepy'

{Good morning! It's me Bea here to wake you up!}

"This announcer is so energetic early in the morning, how to be you." I sarcastically said

{Before anything else, do you what day is it to day? °ping pong Yes it's the XXX anniversary since the spread of Pheromone Virus year-19}

"Ahh.. The virus" looking in daze

'After that explosion from the facility many scientists and researchers have died there's no civilian involved since the facility was isolated away from neighborhood but that's what they thought.. A airborne virus has been born and spread like wild fire without noticing at first there was not particularly any effects. After 1 month.. 2 month.. Something have happen to the new born infant babies all around the world..

Girl babies have grown 2nd gender, both can serve its function the vaginal and penis organ.

However the Boy babies there's no any changes from the outside, but after they have research the boy babies, its possible for them to conceived children but through the use of anus organ, it have developed functions from the inside.

The researchers and scientists looked for cures and possible countermeasures to not be able to happen again from the next generation but since the facility where the virus originally came from explode and documents have been burned even the scientists and researchers have died, It is said that the facility that have exploded they are researching about the particular scent or pheromones from different animal breed and mating seasons of animals, that is why the virus that have been spread are now called PHEROMONE VIRUS-19 aka PV19.

After those fact statements the cure for the PV19 research have been cancelled. 

However that's not the end, recent generation that the virus have been spread and present its effects, those babies have been in a mandatory check up and research if there's any changes and addition effects to keep in check of any abnormalities for future generations.

They have another discovery, as the children grow up and step into adolescent period, there's a particular division of classification.

2 classification from girls and 2 classification from boys as well.

*From the Girls classification:

-AFAB F ♠ (A Female At Birth Fecundity) aka "F♠ (F Spade)"

>They can conceive children [Female Organ]

>They can make them pregnant either Women or Men [Male Organ]=High Fertility (100% Ability to produced)

-AFAB IF ♣ (A Female At Birth InFertile) aka "F♣ (F Cloves)"

>They can conceive children [Female Organ]

>They can make them pregnant either Women or Men [Male Organ]=Low Fertility (50% Ability to produced)

*From the Boys classification:

-AMAB F ♠ (A Male At Birth Fecundity) aka "M♠ (M Spade)"

>They can make them pregnant either Women or Men [Male Organ]

>They can conceive children [Through Anus Organ]=High Fertility (100% Ability to give birth)

-AMAB IF ♣ (A Male At Birth InFertile) aka "M♣ (M Cloves)"

>They can make them pregnant either Women or Men [Male Organ]

>They can conceive children [Through Anus Organ]=Low Fertility (50% Ability to give birth)

But it seems that you have to form a bond before you can get pregnant either gender, and there's a conditions when the bond is being formed. It must be agreed from both parties or your partner, the bond can be done by biting the neck of the 'Bottom' and the right ear of the 'Top' (But can be either the two its your choice). To identify that the bond has been formed, when both parties can smell of their partners Scent or Pheromones.

And after another years of research in bonding, the bond can be broken forceful broken bond can't be done only agreeable by both parties and there's a big condition by breaking the bond both parties can't give birth to either organs you'll be classified as STERILITY, although there are rare cases that they can still give birth or produced but limit to 1 infant and nothing more...

But there are special cases-'

"Bond huh..."

I got back from reality when sunny scratch my hand

"Sunny what are you doing? That hurts."

'Meow~'

"Don't give me that face, I'll eat now okay"

I got up from the sofa and head to the kitchen and open my fridge..

"Huh?? There's nothing.. I forgot to buy groceries.." that's why I said to myself don't get lazy to food, sigh I can't help it anyway, since its my day off lets go out for a bit and buy groceries.

"Sunny I'll be out for walk and buy groceries do u want to come?"

Sunny look at me and walk away

"Fine. if you don't want to come." 'Being lazy again ahh like me' I just laugh at myself

I go to my room and change to my usual comfortable jacket and jogging pants brought my phone, turn off the television and go to the door

"Sunny I'll be out now, watch the house okay, I'll be back" I pat her soft fur

'Meow~'

-? Side-

------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the long ass prologue ? That's the gist of the story I hope that you like it, the first chapter will be posted tomorrow ?

If you like this story, just stay tune ? 

And you are very aware this is a 'Boys Love' Story and Mpreg too so in case you are not into that please refrain from reading it might not be good for your eyes ? Yeah and in short it was some kind of combination of Omegaverse, with Pheromones but it has a source with is the virus inspired ? 

Beware anything that has been said in the story is pure fiction it was all in my imagination and anyone involve in here are not part of any names in reality.

7