Chapter 1 “Is he stupid?”
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey ya! As promise here's the chapter 1 ?

But before anything else I'm using symbols for purposes:

"" - for inter conversation

'' - for intra conversation (in  mind)

{} - electronic conversation or dialogue

° - sound effect

--------------------------------------

-? Side-

°Brr.. Brr.. {Hello Mr. Sky where are you? We still have a meeting at 4pm with Mr. Lim..}

"I know I know I'm on my way, the car broke down"

{Should I send someone there?}

"No its okay, I'll just wait it might still get fixed, I'll be there in a few minutes"

{Okay Sir}

Sky hang up and put the phone in his pocket,

'Haah.. Why did it happen now? Mr. Lim is a really big client and he hates to waste his time I really need to be there within an hour..'

I open the car window to ask how's the fixing going and what's the problem but I notice looking up the sky.. really not a good omen that dark heavy clouds gives me a bad feeling. I open my phone to check the weather condition.. Really a bad timing!

"Sir the batteries are down and it might take time to change it"

Shit! I want to curse out loud

"Leave it for now, call me a taxi then contact mike from car repairs"

"Yes sir"

I close my eyes and massage my temple, feeling I'll be having a headache, I lift up my wrist and check the time,

'I only have 40 minutes, why the time moves so fast right now!' I gaze outside to check if the driver found a taxi yet and I realized small droplets of water starting to fall slowly, I close to car window,

'Tch. This is driving me crazy.'

Rain? Seriously? Ever since I was young rain has always been unlucky to me. All sorts of bad things happen, lost my wallet, broke my pencil during exams, bird poop falling to my head to my shoulder even step on dog poop itself, and the worst is being kidn- Haah.. let's not think about that anymore..

'What's taking so long to call a taxi?' I once again gaze outside without opening the car window and notice a person sitting side view on a park bench 

'What is that person doing there, its raining, are they stupid? Don't they feel cold?'

That person is wearing a blue jacket with hoodie  and pants more like a jogging pants.

I can't see their face clearly because of droplets of rain sliding to the window but it looks like a guy from the build, as I was looking intensely he seems tall because of that long legs of his, sitting with his legs straight while stretching his toes.. More like intentionally colliding it 'huh? He looks like smiling..'

The guy lift his hand palm facing up as if gathering the droplets of water falling to his palm, 'Oh he raise his chin' 

The hoodie fall down and his face was shown

'Ohh.. Let see that face' I cringe by what I have said, I looked like a peeping tom here, but I'm so curious of his face just a little bit.

I slide the car window down to see his face clearly but it was only just a half open and a sweet gentle smell catches my nose gave shivers to my body..

'What is that?' I unknowingly open the car door and got out to follow the smell its like hypnotizing me, encouraging me to follow it, like a hungry kid followed his instinct to that sweet appetizing smell, pastry? Cotton candy? No something more..

I can't stop myself even though my face, my suit, my shoes is already wet. My walk lead me to the guy I was calling stupid awhile ago, I can see his face clearly now.. That smile.. as if like a kid being satisfied with his curiosity, feeling the rain as if its his first time experiencing it.

'What's up with that smile it should be illegal!' He has a black hair and kind of long, pale skin but pink lips maybe its because of the cold but I don't care that sweet smell keeps getting stronger and stronger without a doubt its from him.

I keep on moving forward without any delay 'I want so see more..'

As I was approaching the guy, he pick up his phone someone's calling him and about to walk away 

'No. Wait!' I brisk my walk reaching out my hand

"Hey, wait!"

The guy didn't stop and keep walking away. I pace up myself and reach out to his hand 'Almost..'

"Please wait!"

I reach out and grab his hand to stop him from walking.

He looked back with a surprised face.

-Sky side-

--------------------------------------

The next chapter might take awhile I apologized it advance ?

Beware anything that has been said in the story is pure fiction it was all in my imagination and anyone involve in here are not part of any names in real life.

1