Chapter 2 “Cold Prince”
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally done with the chapter 2 ?

But before anything else I'm using symbols for purposes:

"" - for inter conversation

'' - for intra conversation (in  mind)

{} - electronic conversation or dialogue

° - sound effect

Enjoy reading ^^

--------------------------------------

-Sky Side-

I reach out and grab his hand to stop him from walking.

He looked back with a surprised face.

"The smell.. It's from you.." I was going to say it in my mind but I didn't expect to say it out loud.

The guy is looking with a curious face "What?" 

He talk.. 'Even his voice is very alluring.. and that mole beside his right eye is just too sexy. Wait, his eyes looks puffy did he c-'

"Excuse me Mister my hand" he said it while looking at his hand that I grab

My brows intercept "What? Miste-"

"Sir!" 

My driver called me, with an umbrella "The taxi is here"

The guy suddenly forcedly let go off my hand and run away

"Wait-"

°Brr.. Brr.. Brr..

I pick up the phone irritatedly

{Sir where are you? Mr. Lim is arriving-}

"Yes. Okay, I'll be there immediately."

I turn off my phone and look at where the is guy "Where is he?"

'I can't smell his sent anymore'

"Sir the taxi is waiting"

I walk away with a heavy feeling..

~~~~~

"Thank you very much for coming Mr. Lim" I extend my right hand hand.

"No." Mr. Lim accepted my handshake "I should be Thanking you, it was a very interesting proposal, as expected of France son."

'Huh? Why my dad's name pop up to this, it was all my hard work. This is my company!' All of them are like this, including my family's name! I'm not the same as that brutal father!

I can't forget that moment..

I was still 13 years old that time when he kick me out of the house just because I can't get into the top 3 of the school Mock exam isn't that too stupid! Made me live in a small apartment, cancelled my cards and even enrolled me to a public highschool. It was very tragic for me if it wasn't mother sneaking sending me grocery and pocket money I'll starving to death. But I was thankful that it happen, I study like crazy I got to the top, I was recommend to run for the student council president position but I decline the offer because I want to keep my profile low. 

But that's not the only thing in my mind I'll make sure to father regrets what he have done to me, I made my own company I start from the scratch. I don't want to spend the pocket money my mother has given me so I work part-time jobs and saved money as well as experiences and ideas.

I have notice online games and technology related such as gadgets are very wide spread and grossing company. After those realization I shift my interest to those things, I focus of information technology related, work in sales gadgets to know the up to date hardware and softwares and gain the ways of intercommunication to those type of customers and study how to developed it. I take part with small games development and start to make my own, until it became popular little by little.

After those hardships, here I am now got my own office, own a entire building, have my employees and my company is growing on the right path. 'How do you like that father!'

"Just contact me, when you have the finalization of the contract"

"Yes we will Mr. Lim, Thank you very much" I sigh a relief when Mr. Lim leave the meeting room.

"I know that you got lost in back there. You are almost late with the meeting and even arriving like a abandon wet dog. So tell me what happen" My secretary is looking at me with menacing eyes and cross arms.

I really won't be able to got here where I am now without his help, Sean Snow here really is as cold as snow now, his not rich neither has a status in life but he got brains students around as call us friendly rivals but he didn't care about that he just wasn't to have top grades to maintain his scholarship, that's why I was the one who encourage him to be part of my company although there are lots of condition like lunch coupons, gift card, snacks and many more but it was worth it. His like a mother keeps he on the track.

"Don't be such a ice prince there, I already feel cold because of the rain and aircon here and I got in time too, I even have the time to change my clothes, I'm actually in the state of panic when the car broke down"

I said while patting Sean right shoulder

"Panic huh? If you are I know that you should have arrive here early even before the rain have pour. What if you were late huh? You know what the consequence" he's even more menacing than before

"I know, I know that why I'm reflecting on my actions now. And it's a good news right Mr. Lim was pleased by our proposal and all that's left is the contract so why don't we chill and have drinks now" 

"Huh? Don't be so sure Mr. Valmer-"

My ears perk up by that Mister thing

"Sean can you not call me that for now, it gives me bad memories. Am I that old to you?"

"Ohh~ really MISTER Valmer, to me you are already OLD so why not just accept that fact-" 

"By the way you are saying things you already know that we are just in the same age"

"That's where you are wrong cause I have a baby face" saying it with a smug face

'This cold prince' I can't deny

"So? Why are you being perky now just by the MISTER thing?"

"Its a long story I'll tell you tomorrow, my head hurts just by thing about it, even I don't understand myself" saying it while massaging my head

"You are always like that, you just realized it now?" he said so with sarcasm

"Mr. Sean!"

"Anyway this is the schedule for tomorrows appointment, be sure to check it first then you can head home. We have a very important meeting tomorrow too I don't want to hear a complain that you have a fever because of you being an idiot"

"Okay okay, I'll take this then go home" I took the documents, got my things and head home.

-Sky Side-

--------------------------------------

Beware anything that has been said in the story is pure fiction it was all in my imagination and anyone involve in here are not part of any names in real life.

0