Chapter 3 it’s me! Your best friend!
5k 28 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st Welkalach of Fezariel Year 1205

3rd Person POV

"Just why it had to be me again!!! " ???

A mysterious woman shout out while running away from 3 boars that had six legs or in the words of this world, a Julakhog. Considered to be a dangerous beast because of the speed of them charging towards hostile enemies, but these hogs are well prized for their tender meat especially the meat on the legs. But that isn't important for now

" The contract didn't tell me that there will be 3 of these damn pigs in this place! I'm going to fricking file a complaint for them to raise my pay if I get out of here alive! " yell the mysterious woman. 

As the woman navigate through the forest, it is clear that she is leading these Julakhog through the trap that she made. Though the size of it would only be suitable for one of them. 

As she jump over one of the traps she made for the hogs, one of them fell perfectly into the trap created - a pitfall. 

These hogs although they move at incredible, they lack the ability to immediately stop, causing them to often knocking themselves into the various surroundings. With a trap big enough that it would block a hug from going pass through it, hunters will be able to trap and hunt these hogs for their juicy meat. 

" One down two to gooooooooo STOP MOVING SO FAST! " the woman yelled as she proceed to guide them around again hoping to let them fall onto the same trap. 

After almost an hour of chasing and luring them, all three hogs are now dead inside the trap created. 

" Damn these pigs... Good thing that they don't have emergency brakes installed or they could literally avoiding this trap. Now let's store it while going back to the town. "

And with that the three corpse of the highest vanish into thin particles. 

" Good thing I asked for this infinity storage. I can't think of a way anyone would be able to move all these bodies to the town." said the woman as she walks back to the town with her haul. 

2 hours later 

Inside the main hall of the hunters guild in Edolophini

" Damn it, bring out old man Zeyle  Right now! " mysterious woman.

"I'm sorry but mister Zeyle is currently unavailable. " elf looking clerk

" I damn sure he's just in the office lazing around Cia! I almost got killed by his God damn request!" mysterious woman

"I thought it's only one Julakhog. With traps that are specified to kill it, it should be easy right? " Cia

" Easy my ass! There's freaking three if them!  If it isn't because of my skill and stamina I'd become a mushy paste of meat already! Now get that old man before I freaking quit! " mysterious woman

" If there is three of them then you can opt to run away and report it to us no? Hunter Lucy" old man

" You!!" Lucy " You better give me extra rewards if not I'm quitting this guild! CIA where do I put the corpse of these filthy pigs!" Lucy said towards Cia.

"Please follow me miss," said Cia while heading towards the backroom.

At the same time, another person entered the guild. this person is also a woman, an elf to be precise. She has beautiful blonde hair that goes until below her shoulders, she is tall at around 175 cm and her breast size is big enough to make all the men inside the guild fixed towards them. Her white beautiful one-piece dress that emphasised her breast doesn't make it easier for the men. Lastly, her beautiful face with green emerald eyes makes her more alluring to everyone in the guild.

*in English* " So this is the hunters guild huh, I thought there will be adventures guild like those in the isekai novels but this is fine too. it seems that lady just now is rather angry, did she get scammed by the guild? This is also one of those fairly common troupes right? Maybe getting hit by a truck isn't that bad at all! I can see how my future will turn out now ;3" Elf woman.


Lucy's POV

While I walked to the back of the guild in order to place these damn corpses I heard a fuss at the outside of the storage room. I was interested in it so I told Cia that I will be checking out what's going outside and tell her to remember to let me know the amount of gold ill be receiving for this request.

When I went out of the storage I saw an elf girl like Cia, except that this one has a damn good rack.... along with a shit ton of flies flying near her...

"OI OI OI what are you fellas doing? Ganging up on a girl like that," I told towards the guys who were swarming the girl. I know who these guys are and know what they would do if they meet such a hot girl. Sadly I did not enjoy this welcoming when I'm here cause when compared to the girl's big racks...

"Just why am I this flat..." I said while touching my own "rack" though saying it's a cutting board or airplane runway would be a better description.

Anyways back to the girl, I told the guys to get back off as they are clearly disturbing the girl. "Sorry for these guys, they might look like some random hooligans but they didn't mean harm, they are just a bit too dry and a girl like you who comes here alone will definitely attract the attention of men"

And with a very shocking speed, the woman rushes out to me, held my hand and yells out " FINALLY SOMEONE THAT SPEAKS ENGLISH".

Seeing this scene I was a bit flustered, but then one word catches my eye more... English?? Why does this woman know English? The people around here speak Zars... and I have never met people who speak or even know a country that speaks English. Looking around I saw that shitty old man still standing near the counter.

"OI old man Zeyle! I'm borrowing one of your discussion rooms ill give you 1000 Zas later for the renting fee!" I told the old man. I look back at the woman and saw that she was confused about what I was talking to Zeyle.

In English, I told the woman to follow me towards the discussion room on the second floor and she nodded quietly and follows me.

Entering the discussion room I slammed the door and locked it while deploying the voice barrier.... they need to change the name of this thing... while telling the woman to sit down on one of the couches. 

"Let me get it straight. Who on Earth are you and I mean the "Earth" that is the third planet of the solar system" I told to the woman which then she had a surprised face.

"How do you know I'm from Earth? Do I give out such a clear isekai feel in here?" said the elf.

"Cut the crap and give me answers. Don't make me wring it out of you," I replied.

"How about you tell me who are you first milady a cute girl like you shouldn't be this fierce and you should be a bit more ladylike," that damned elf said to me. I already had enough of people making fun of me and calling me girly back at Earth and this woman damn tells me to act more ladylike???? The heck is wrong with her.

"Name within 15 seconds or I'm cutting this short and throwing you back to where nobody understands what the hell are you talking about," this woman is starting to get on my nerves.

"OK OK, I get it, jeez the moment I meet another isekai person and she's so rude... Former male student Kevin here... currently going by the name Christine though I doubt anyone would know it," the elf formally Kevin and now Christine told me.

Wait...

Kevin? That Kevin?

"Would it by any chance you have a group of friends called Luca, Marco, Peter, Beno, and Adeline?" I asked her.

"How did you know that? Wait are you Peter or Luca? I don't think you are Peter, he said he wants to be a dwarf and clearly you don't look like a dwarf except for a certain part." this guy... I can't even tell whether I should be happy that I found a former friend or should I be angry that he's messing with me about my breast.

"Yes... Its me, Your very best friend Luca... also why did you ask if I'm Peter? Dont tell me..." 

"Yep Peter died on the same day you died back on Earth." Kevin... no Christine told me.

"How did he died... I remembered that I was going to Adeline's classroom then suddenly the ground beneath me collapsed." I told Christine

"OH WAIT, how is Adeline, is she still fine? She didn't try to do anything stupid right?" I quickly asked.

"Adeline... is not taking these news greatly. She cried when she saw your body inside the sinkhole and the day after that, she received news that Peter died. She probably is in even much more despair after I died too. I ran out of school after hearing Peter also died then got killed by truck-kun I think? I don't know what vehicle ran over me." she said.

" That... I'm sorry... Adeline must be crying real hard right now... I don't want to make her sad... she must be thinking about why isn't she killed either... she...," I said while almost crying too.

" There there, nobody would have thought that we would be dying like that. It's all the whims of the gods that these kinds of things happen. Who would have known that the gods want us to come here and so they killed us one by one." Christine said while coming closing to me, giving me a hug and pat my back.

With that... I cried... It's been like 10 years since I reach this new world... and I have never cried no matter the situation... but seeing Christine here... it made me cry...

Well, it almost made me cry... if only there isn't a certain old man by the door peeping at us.

I throw a dagger towards the door so quickly that even Zeyle himself didn't expect that.

I packed up the voice barrier and walk towards him.

"What do we have here, an old man trying to be a peeper on two women. I guess you must have gone senile to think that you can hide from me you damn old geezer." I said to him while preparing my fist to hit him in his royal jewels.

" Give me 10 reasons why I should not attempt to cauterize you, damn geezer," I said while kneeling next to him while releasing a menacing aura.

"It's not that common to see you act so rashly and so openly about these stuff! So I thought there must be something wrong! Plus that woman is suspicious! She doesn't speak the Zars and I don't even recognize what language is that in my 30 years of adventuring! She must a spy from somewhere if not the underlings of the demons! We need to interro-" 

I can't handle listening anymore of this old geezer's words and I decided to knock him out FORCEFULLY. Though I'm not ripping his family jewels... y e t.

"As you can see this guy is the guildmaster and he thought you are a threat as you are deemed suspicious to him," I said to Christine while pointing at the old geezer.

" Before you ask about my relationship with him, he is my foster dad here, he took care of me when I just reached this world 10 years ago and trained me in combat so I can be self-sufficient," I said while picking up the old man and putting him back to his office while tying his arms and legs to the chair to make sure that he won't be interrupting my talk to Christine. I still need more information since according to Christine, Peter also died which means there is a very high chance that Peter will also be here in this world.

"Wait wait wait... too much of an infodump here... You have been here for 10 freaking years? But only a day has pass since you died on Earth? How the hell...." Christine

"Not like I understand that... so... what did you ask from the gods that is so important that you forgot to get auto-translation..." Lucy

"Can I er not say it? It's a bit embarrassing." Christine

"Embarrassing or not ill still need to know since I will need to help you in this world... you stupid prick that forgot these things" Lucy

With that, I heard a knock on the door and when I look at the direction I saw Cia there.

"Excuse me miss Lucy but the crafting guild is requesting that you go to their branch in this town." Cia

"Don't tell me they want to buy the Julakhog tusk from me... shouldn't they do the procedures through you?" Lucy

"I don't know the details but it seems someone influential from the dwarven city-states wants to find you." Cia

"Peter" we both said it out loud and follows Cia to the guild.

'Just one after another.... and damn that god damn "Peter" is influential? Did he became a noble or something?' I thought while I bring Christine with me towards the Crafting Guild.

When will you be here Adeline... I missed you...

Oho? It seems some of our MC will be having a reunion soon... 

But what about those left on Earth? Losing 3 friends in 2 days isn't what you want to experience...

Also, the Calender is entirely self-made by myself using donjon so don't go and google the stuff pls XD I will post the entire details of the calendar when I'm finished with the world map altogether. But do note the format is like this (D/W/M/Y) so in this case its the First day of the Welkalach week of the month of Fezariel

101