Chapter 7 Future plans… For now…
3.5k 22 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st Welkalach of Fezariel Year 1205

Christine (Formerly Kevin)'s POV

Whoa is that a handphone? Did Peter really designed this???? That's cool!

Are those chips some sort of augments? I see that fancy dwarf guy putting those chips into the phone and it worked! Is that crystal a battery? They should have made it easier to put in though. Won't it drop if you put it there like that?

Why did Lucy try to kill that human just now though? Arent we former humans? Shouldn't we be happy that there are other humans with us? I also just realized. I didn't see any humans at all in this village. There is literally every race here except humans. Heck, I even saw a mushroom humanoid. Why are there close to no humans here? Did we come into a world where humans are actually a minority? 

Oh, it looks like the dwarf guy finished his stuff and is now talking through the phone. He seems to be very excited talking with what sounds like a little girl through the phone. Is that his daughter? Where is Peter by the way... I thought we should be meeting with him? 

The dwarf guy suddenly looks towards me and said the letters " P E T E R"... Peter? Does that mean this guy has Peter?

"Where is Peter, is he ok? Is he-" I didn't even get to finish my word before Lucy did a hand chop on me! It hurts damn it! I looked at her while holding my head. Which immediately that dwarf guy handed her the phone and tell her something that I don't understand... Why couldn't you give me the auto-translation skill god! I wanna know what are they talking about!

I saw Lucy take over the phone and I instantly laugh out loud at what I saw there.

ITS A LOLI. 

I saw that dwarf guy started to stare at me as if he is going to kill me. But then that loli there ahahahaha that must be Peter! Red-haired and a dwarf are literally what Peter wanted. But his body size is a loli! That Peter became a loli!

" Hello, Luca and I assume Kevin? It's me! Peter how do you do!" EVEN HIS VOICE IS A LOLI AHAHAHAHAHA This is so hilarious!!! The Peter that I know is now a cheerful little loli! I can't stop laughing!

(In Zars) " Lord Ganmol... Please punish this girl a bit, don't give her an injury that Sam can't heal though." Peter said something through the phone that I cant understand... then I got hit by a hammer in the head and I can't remember anything after... I fainted... Good night guys~


Lucy's POV

" Is that a hammer version of the police stun gun? It looks pretty useful," I said while looking to the paralyzed Christine... or maybe she's sleeping.

"It's a drunk-waker. It's mostly used to inflict enough pain for drunk dwarves to wake up. We mostly use it on the drunkards that slept on the streets to force them to go home to sleep. Don't want to wake up with another corpse on the street. " Ganmol answered.

" Is that another invention by Lord Petrasha?" I asked Ganmol.

" Nope, it's invented by me. Petrasha helped a bit on which materials I should use though. My first few designs are either too soft that it cant be used on dwarves or it's too deadly that even golems get crushed." Ganmol said which then Petrasha added, " The former became the other race version of the Drunk-waker and the later became the golem-smasher."

Did this guy just invented two things by accident... damn scary.

" Lord Ganmol, Ill be talking to Lady Lucy in my old language is that fine? Also, put a voice disruption barrier in this room. I don't think our sound mufflers have reached the Estaria Kingdom yet." Petrasha said while Ganmol replied with " They only have the voice barriers. I believe that the first sets of voice disruption barriers will arrive within one welach" 1 One welach is five days. Imagine one welach is one week but with 5 days.  

" Good, also if possible please try to make an arrangement with the king of Estaria and offer him a Mana communication set." The council wants more methods to communicate between the two kingdoms established." said Petrasha. Damn, she is really doing her job good. Politics must have sucked. "Affirmative I shall head towards there after I have finish resupplying in this town," replied Ganmol.

" Now Lucy, as you can know I am formally known as Peter, after I died I came to this world as a dwarf in the dwarven kingdom. Lord Ganmol took me in as an apprentice and I use my knowledge from Earth to implement all this stuff here. I want to quickly develop a communication network so that whenever one of us reaches a town, we would be able to get the news and gather it up. But I made a mistake as I didn't know that in Argerios if you could make complicated and useful stuff like most machinery back on Earth, you could become nobility. Ganmol found my inventions groundbreaking and decided to push me towards the road of nobility... which is how I ended in second place of the council. Because of this I no longer have the freedom to literally adventure around and had to stay here for politics... as such I requested that Ganmol would go out as "ambassador" for the other kingdoms while at the same time spreading the communication framework across the continent. If you and the others have time, please also help me to reach out to the rest of our gang. We don't know when Adeline, Marco, and Beno will come here so I want to make sure that when they reach here, we can find and contact them. It's better if you choose the timing to start the journey to the capital of Argerios to meet up sometime. Either by yourselves or join with Ganmol and come here. He would be coming back to the capital after he finishes his discussion with the king of Estaria, and finish 2 more stages of my test. It would take around 3-6 years if my calculations aren't wrong." 

Damn Peter... Stop info-dumping... its hard to absorb so much info in one go...

" So in short, either I wait here for Ganmol to return or go to find you by my own. Is that right Petrasha" I said a very short summary of what he said and he replied yes. Damn it if you're capable of replying short answers, make your conversation shorter!

" Anything else to mention? It's getting late here and I want to go buy dinner. I feel tired today after meeting Christine... and you... Good job on being nobility btw Peter. Maybe you can marry Adeline when she's here so she can become a princess." I told Petrasha.

" If anyone in our group is going to marry Adeline. It's either you or Kevin. You dated her back on Earth and Kevin is quite dead on wanting her. Also thanks for the congratulations. You're not bad yourself you know. Being the adopted daughter of the Zarch continent guildmaster."

" Shut up, I don't want to hear that from someone who has a position almost the same as a king," I replied.

" Alright alright, give the phone back to Ganmol and you guys are good to go. Just pour water on top of Christine to wake her up, or tell Sam to help," said Petrasha.

Water pouring huh, got it. I gave the phone to Ganmol and then proceed to chant water magic onto Christine.

" Wᚨᛏᛖᚱ ᛁᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ aᛁᚱ ᚷᚨᛏᚺᛖᚱ ᚨᚱᛟᚢᚾᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚠᛟᚱᛗ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛋᚺᚨᛈᛖ ᛁ ᛞᛖᛋᛁᚱᛖ. Aqua Ball, " a water ball then formed at the palm of my hand and then I let it dropped onto Christine.

" *%^(*#^(%*@^(%@*#^%(*)!)$ " Christine gurgled then stand back up. 

" Hello, there sleeping princess. Better follow-up or no dinner tonight." I said and I left the room. Leaving Ganmol and Sam inside the room. Christine immediately gets up and starts to chase me.


Petrasha (Formerly Peter) 's POV

" So Ganmol, any sign of human activities there?" I said through the ManaCom. I'm going to name this thing that, I'll tell the council bout this later.

" Currently human activities within the Estaria Kingdom are low. But according to Zeyle, the coastal cities in the Yarkania Kingdom are spotting unknown vessels," said Ganmol. Hrmm Yarkania Kingdom. Their direction faces the Human Continent. Humans in this world cannot be allowed to live as they please. Human Supremacy my ass, the humans are the invaders into this world.

" Affirmative. I'll try to develop a tool to view further than our normal spyglass can view. I'll let Silveraxe handle the transaction with Yarkania. Depending on the situation I might need to develop a new weapon for land to sea bombardment. Catapults and trebuchets aren't going to do. While you are at the Estaria Kingdom could you request that they send some elf magicrafters to the capital? We need their help in developing better projectile barriers. We also-" 

" Tasha my girl... you need to rest more. Overworking yourself isn't going to help you. If you collapse a lot of stuff is going to go haywire. Promise me you at least go to sleep tonight ok? It's not that I don't want you to help but do it in moderation OK?" Ganmol said. Damn it I'm not a little kid anymore! *Though I probably look like one...*

" Fine dad... ill take care of myself. I'll just go to the council to announce the ManaCom and our future plans then rest. I miss taking a bath. I'll see you when you reach the elven capital." I said as I cut off the ManaCom. 

Future plans huh. Let's just wait until everyone is here then. I hope it won't be too long.

Oho? It seems humans are evil here? But are all humans evil, or all evil are humans... Who knows?

Second chapter of the day~ Third one coming soon OwO

Currently designing a map for the continent. But doesn't have enough names for it XD. I need a few dwarven names and elvish names for towns XD

84