Chapter 53 Awkward Moments
1.8k 34 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st Sukurach of Juriel Year 1237

Petrasha's POV

Great, we finally witness a dragon eating a human, though not alive. Live in front of our eyes...

" So, you all are not hungry? Guess I will just get my own portion then." Bell said as she continues to eat the grilled human meat... Flux and Frux already went out of the cabin, leaving only the gang and also Jasai.

" We just ate so we are not hungry... it's just... don't you feel weird eating human flesh? Like, aren't we all humans before this?" May asked... I believe asking that won't stop her though...

" What can I do? The moment I reached here, I got caught, tortured, and wasn't even fed anything for two whole months. Plus, human meat is delicious! What can I do? *Nibs* Could it be you all never tasted it before?" Bell said... I did a facepalm... how could someone said something like this with such a straight face... no... such cute face... it's like she is truly wondering why... urgh... if it isn't because she has turned into a cannibal... I would literally pledge to protect her... though me saying that doesn't really fit as well... they said I'm cute too...

*pst* I heard Lucy trying to grab my attention.

" Hey what do you think of this... While I am sure that she still has her memories about us... some common sense seems to have left her... and her personality isn't helping either..." Lucy whispered to me. I nodded to her as I felt the same.

" You know, I think we better look out for her... we don't want her to just suddenly pounce onto someone else for food... Good thing that my job would give me enough money to feed her... though she doesn't seem to eat a lot, just average... quite unexpected from a dragon you know?" I replied which yet again Lucy also nodded.

" You know... it isn't polite to talk about other people when they are in front of you~ Peter~ Luca~ " Bell suddenly said behind both of us, scaring both of us.

" When did you get behind us! I didn't even notice you!" Lucy said.

" Easy, when you had to literally stealth all the way through the entire town, you get used to this~ arent I a pro at this? Praise me!" Bell said as she puffs up her chest... ok... at least not 2-year-old... 12 years old might be more suitable... I cant hope for the 22-year-old after all...

" Yes yes~ You are pretty strong~," said Lucy as she rubs her head, earning a growl from her... you are not a cat, right? I never heard of cat dragons... though that is not a purr it still feels like one... well, at least we don't have to worry about her that much, and that is already a good sign.

" Ahem... So, Bell, since you heard what we said just now... just to make sure, you won't just go attacking random people when you are hungry right?" I asked Bell, making sure that she at least have some common sense.

" Don't worry~ I won't eat friendly people~ only enemies and animals~ I promise~," Bell swore while standing straight and raising one of her hands... ok didn't expect to see a draconian do that but if she says so...

" Ah shoot... I guess it didn't bring over when I died back on earth right? Argh... a good thing I have some stuff from the humans..." Bell said as she starts staring at the walls and start touching something, which I guess it is a panel for her inventory? Wonder what is she doing though...

" There we go~ done! You all close your eyes while putting your hands out! Also er... Jasai I think? Could you go out? I wanna have some time with my friends... please?" Bell said to Jasai while having puppy eyes... or dragon eyes... Bell can be anything huh... just like how a kid can be anything in order to make others let them do whatever they want... Jasai looked at me, seeming to ask me what should he do. I gave him a nod and he left the room, leaving all 6 of us left inside the room.

" Alright~ one~ two~ three~ four~ and finally five~" I felt Bell putting something onto my hands. It feels sort of metallic object... what is this thing... I tried to move my fingers around it to see what it is... it feels like a figurine, but it feels a bit too blocky to be a figurine... unless it's that CraftNMine game...

" Alright~ Open your eyes!" Bell said giddily. When I opened my eyes, in front of me is something like a gunpla... one that I wished as my birthday gift back on Earth... When I look around, I saw all others also got similar gifts. Amy having a large bunny plushie,  May having a total dumbbell set... I don't think she would want that now... but that is what he hopes back then so I'm not gonna complain. Christine had a figurine of the character that directly inspired how she looks now... Did Bell really make all of these in that short amount of time?

" You remembered what we wished before? Isn't that like years ago already?" Amy asked, yeah... even if you died in the same year as us, it is still over 2 years in this world... not to mention, with the treatment you received, this should be the last thing you should be thinking about...

" Yep, even after you guys left... I still worked hard to earn money to buy these gifts for you! Too bad the real copies didn't get transferred here so I had to make these fake copies... and you all probably changed preference after so long... sorry for that..." Bell said as she starts to feel sorry.

" You silly girl... why are you sorry? You still remembered what we wanted even after so much time has passed... we all are grateful that you still prepared these gifts for us... right guys?" I hugged Bell and asked the others, which most of them nodded... except Christine... she is doing perverted things to the figurine...

*smack*
" RIGHT CHRISTINE?" Amy said after smacking Christine's head while taking away the figurine in the meantime.

" Oh... er yea? Yes!" is what she managed to say... good, at least it is still a positive answer...

" By the way, we ought to move away from the shore a little bit, I can sense a lot of people coming here," Bell said nonchalantly... I looked towards Christine who had the mapping skill and she also told me the same thing.

" Guess we are leaving... Amy, go and tell Neo and Jasai we are heading towards the Desarrkti Continent. May tell the humans and Kent about this. We will stay there and restock before heading back towards the Argerios continent. Let's go girls!" I yelled as Amy and May head towards their respective destination. This journey is tiring... I want to go back and rest... the development of the mana dispersion field could wait~

" Here, have some black tea~ not sure which region's black tea is this, but it should be good. It probably won't be effective like those back on Earth, but it should give you some feelings of home. Don't worry, I got almost a ton of it inside my inventory~" Bell said as she gave me some tea... the cup is insulated... did she made this too? Damn... she does move fast huh...

" Do I look tired?" I asked her...

" Nah, you just look worn out and pretty stressed, I'm sure it's because you guys were worried about me right? If so then I will do my best to make sure you all won't look so stressed! Leave the usual stuff to me!" Bell said energetically... ha... you make a fine daughter... too bad I'm not going to make you mine... it's weird to have a friend as your own daughter... let's just drink this tea...

" You said you guys are leaving right? Let me leave a good gift to the humans... be right back~" Bell said as she left the ship, flying towards the shore where the humans are heading to... what is she thinking...


Belgrynd's POV

Phew, this new growth really helped a lot! I'm the tallest within the gang now! Woohoo~ 

Since we are leaving this continent, I thought of leaving a very good gift to the humans that "Treated" me so well when I was here. Here, don't say I didn't say goodbye~ I left a goodbye note~ with something extra of course~

O~ I see the humans have come quite close huh~ Guess time to go off with a bang~ bye-bye humans~ thanks for the treat!

I fly away back to the ship after finish setting up my farewell gift to the humans. Man, everyone on the ship would be able to enjoy some nice view~

As I landed back onto the yacht, I can see Petrasha and Lucy on the deck, while Amy is coming back with Jasai and Neo, don't know the others but oh well.

" Hey, you two~ Call the others, we got a show coming~ it's ok to not call Flux and Frux though~," I said to both of them and they just stared at each other then back to me. Why are you looking at me like that? Lucy gave a sigh and then went back into the ship. Good~

After a few minutes, everyone is on the deck~

" So why are you calling us? I thought we are going back to the Desarrkti continent? Should we be preparing for it now?" May asked. Urgh, it's just a little while~ it won't even affect much!

" So you called us here Bell... what are you showing us?" Petrasha asked this time. Hheheeee~

" Behold~ the first fireworks in this world!" I said as I made a majestic pose with both of my hands in the air while still flying and while this is happening, a large explosion happened behind me, exactly where the humans are gathering, and the best part, it is not just simple explosions. There are also FIREWORKS!

I look down and see everyone's reaction... and I can say, I am not happy about it... only Christine is showing an amazing face... the others are either dumbfounded or just normal shock... I was expecting a more majestic reaction! Urgh... I flew down while feeling down...

" Yeah, let's go... Hey Petrasha, I'm back now, we can start now..." I told Petrasha... I think I will just go sleep for tonight... and probably just wake up early tomorrow and cook breakfast... I think I should ask them about their food stash if I were to cook something for them... whatever...


Lucy's POV

" Petry... did she really just went ahead and placed fireworks while killing humans?" I asked Petrasha... the fireworks are still going... it is like 20 minutes already... how many did she plant? Or should I ask... How many fireworks does she even have? I didn't saw any of those within her inventory!

" I think so... wait where is she?" Petrasha said while looking around. Strange, wasn't she here moments ago?

" The lass went to sleep after most of you were too focused on that thing, fireworks? Pretty thing you have there if only it isn't used with the explosions. She said she will cook breakfast tomorrow so put some ingredients in her room unless you want human or dragon meat. I'm tired so I'm going to sleep now." Flux said as he went back into the ship. " Hey bro, you think she has more of that stuff?" " Don't know" " I wanna play those too" the two brothers chatted with each other as they went back in...

" Do you think Bell is sad that we didn't give her the reaction she wants?" I asked.

" Nah, you know her good that she won't act like that~," Christine said, but you forgot one thing...

" She doesn't act like back on Earth at all Christine... don't forget that..." Amy said... yeah that... maybe she was thinking she prepared this for us, but we didn't really react to it... she probably felt like she didn't do the job as she wanted to...

" So, you better put the ingredients into her room... I don't want human nor dragon meat." May said, with Amy and Christine nodding together. Oh me again? At the very least I'm not the one cooking now... that is a good point...

" This is going to be awkward... should I go in and say sorry?" I asked them. Seriously... you really wanted me to go in while she is feeling sad? Really?

" It could be tomorrow morning... maybe she is a heavy sleeper that she will wake up later than you..." Petrasha said... lets hope...

" Still... she made the fireworks into the shapes we like... that is very nice of her... like each firework shows a color and shape that we like..." May said... speaking of which, I didn't notice that... I only felt that it is beautiful...

" Then where is Bell's color and shape? I don't see blue fireworks there... nor is her favorite doggy face firework..." Amy replied... did you two really notices these kinds of stuff? I didn't even remember what shape it was... 

" This is going to be even awkward... I hope she would forget this quickly..." Petrasha said as we all nodded... the fireworks ended shortly after...

FIREWORKS!!!! But it is a bit sad... Bell didn't put her own favorite fireworks into the group... hope she would feel better the next day...

Sorry for the late chapters... it is like er... 3 days late... sorry for that, work really took the most out of me as the deadline was 2 days ago. BUT now that it is done, and the report is almost done, I CAN CONTINUE WRITING!!!!! HECK YEAH! 

44