Chapter 80 House Tour
691 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd Tekulach of Secafiel 1237

Belgrynd's POV

Ah, how nice to have a functioning house~ A true safe spot where I don't have to worry about enemies and I could just relax. Sleep peacefully without any alarms~ how nice... well maybe I will still need alarms. I heard that fire dragons live on top of the volcano... I don't want dragons to crash into my place... yet... But, these beds, they're dangerous. Not only is the frame very sturdy, but the mattresses are also top quality too. This to what I have been using back on that continent is like comparing a flat stone bed to utter heaven. The materials, the design are so good~ I feel like I wouldn't be able to get up if I weren't determined enough!

Though, the speed that they got all these is kinda amazing in its own sense too. They guessed what I would need based on the blueprint alone and prepared over 70% of the furniture beforehand already. They just have to prepare the rest of them which doesn't even take more than 2 hours. Lastly, they seem to know that I have an inventory skill, which was strange since the last time what I did was that I rented a cart to transport it, only when I am out of sight that I move them into my inventory. My only guess is Petrasha told the council which in turn Srash told her daughter. Let's hope I won't be a courier for them in the future. 

Though Lucy would probably fit that role too so, I guess there's nothing for me to worry about.

Now that my house is finished, the furniture has all moved in. I also personally tested the living quality inside for a day. I can safely say, it's time to get the three of them inside! It is starting to feel lonely living inside here after all... I decided. Let's give them a surprise!


" And that is how you all are invited!" I proudly said to all of them after I 'somehow' sneaked into the house without any one of them noticing me!

" No no no, Bel, you cant skip things like this, how the hell did you even copy the teleportation circle? You only saw it for like a minute at most! How the hell did you remember, analyze and then improve it!" Petrasha yelled, fingers pinching her forehead.

" Ah, that, you see, when I saw that circle, I felt something familiar, turns out the other god er... Beth? He has knowledge of teleportation circles in his systems, and it looks similar to this one! So I thought, why not I use that but modify it so that it would need my permission to activate!" I said, puffing out my chest. After all, analyzing and improving a spell should be something to be proud of!

" You cannot just nonchalantly say that you modify magic from somewhere else to suit your own needs! How did it even work in the first place!" Petrasha yelled again scratching her head.

" You know Petry... just... give up? Bel isn't exactly normal anyways, so why are you still judging her using normal standards?" Lucy said, though... is she... helping me, or insulting me? Do I want to know what it really means... Nah, let's just treat it that she is helping me! We don't need to talk about hard feelings here!

" Anyways let's go! Oh, and bring the former princess too! It is going to be her new home anyways." I said as I rush towards the basement while dragging May and Amy. Why these two? Cause they're the closest to me so... I just drag them.

As we enter the storeroom, all of them are shocked that there is a new hole in the ground. Along with a trapdoor that could perfectly fit with the ground~ 

" Bel, you really dug a basement in my house huh... *sigh* what would happen if I somehow wanted to move to another place and sold this house? Did you not think of that?" Petry asked, raising her concerns which, to be honest, isn't really a concern at all.

" Not like you would move anyways. I don't think you would want to go to the new district. You have been complaining about the noise every day you know." May said. Oh. I didn't know that. I was gonna think of some random excuses, but nice save there May!

" Anyways everyone is here right? Oh, princess! Don't stand too far! You don't want to get left behind, come step in the circle!" I said as I dragged her into the circle. Doing a cool finger snap as we all got teleported! (It doesn't really need a finger snap, its just for looks)

Immediately, everyone is either gasping or are is slowly turning their brains to understand what is really going on.

" Now now~ there is no need to all stand outside, come in!" I said as I lead them towards the house! Most of them are still in awe of what is in front of them~ I can't blame them, this is truly the peak of engineering! Fighting fire with fire, using lavastone as a material to protect ourselves against the heat from the lava! 

As we went into the house, May immediately said one thing, which didn't surprise me. "LET ME LIVE HERE!" Ha, I know even though we are in a fantasy world, this type of house aesthetics would definitely hit home! Good thing, I already prepared extra rooms just in case!

" No problem~ I prepared one for you! Now, feel free to go around! Princess, your room is on the second floor on the left side of the stairs. Flux and Frux, yours are also on the same floor but on the right side. And oh, you both get your own room! May, your room would be at the far end next to the stairs going up, also on the right side~ now feel free to explore!" I said to them as I can see May heading straight up. The brothers are just wandering around looking at whatever is in front of their eyes before heading to the workshop. Amy is just dragging Lucy to look around while Christine immediately jumped onto one of the couches in the living room. The only one left standing in their place is Petrasha and also the Princess. Which made me remember one thing. What is her name again? Did I really make a room for a person without even knowing their name? I guess I could ask the others later...

" Urgh, Bel oh Bel... how the hell should I explain all of this to the council members..." Petrasha groans as she rubbed her head.

" Why not? It isn't that hard. Plus, you don't really have to tell them right? It is not like any of you could have used this magic anyways. It is pretty complex and annoying to use~" I said nonchalantly as I start to drag both of them in. Why stand while thinking when you could be sitting down on a very comfortable couch! That is just torture to your legs!

" Easier you say... it is even harder to say it like that! How the hell should I even tell them that 'oh my friend remembered a teleportation circle, copied and enhanced it, but it is too hard that none of us can use' do you think anyone would even take that as an excuse? The only one who would take the excuse would be someone drunk or they just don't care!" Petrasha yelled, clearly not happy with my answer.

" Hell, the chance of it getting accepted is way lower than the chance of No Game No Life getting season 3!" alright Petry. This is going too far! Dragging dead anime series out of its grave is a huge disrespect!

" Well, I guess just let me come with you when you're telling them? I think me showing them directly would do you great in convincing them right? I mean, if they could attempt to understand the circle when I am using then its great, but if they didn't then it's alright... right?" I said, offering my solution to Petry, though she isn't really that happy about that.

" Hah... just let me think..." Petry said as she slump onto the sofa. Well, I guess that is it for you~ Now to the last one~

" So princess, how long do you plan to stand there like a statue? Don't you want to go around and explore your new home?" I said to her.

" Excelia..." she said quietly. 

" Huh?" 

" Call me Excelia... I am no longer a princess..." she said quietly again. Cmon try to speak louder...

" Alright, Excelia~ wanna go see your room? I am sure Flux and Frux are now looking at their room now. I tried to make sure that you will feel comfortable in it!" I said as I dragged Excelia to her room, making her feel flustered.  Ha~ How nice~ she is finally showing emotion to me~

" Wait I can walk! No need to dra-" nope, I am dragging you. You have been in your depressed face for so long, that it's time to show me more! We are going to live together after all!

" I wonder when can I stop this headache... I want to go and rest more... can you disappear again Bel so that I can take months of rest to find you..." Petry groaned while holding her head on the sofa.

Well, I don't think it will end anytime soon but... good luck Petry~ I am sure your chance of getting another rest is higher than No Game No Life season 3~

" And here is your room! Sadly I can't find paint that would hold in here so you would have to endure the red gray color of the wall~ I also made sure that in here you would have most of your daily necessities! From toothbrushes to hairdryers to boilers and even a small fridge! I don't know you but having a cold drink would definitely make your day better~" I said to her. Though I realized something. She lives in the medieval ages until now. While I am sure that she won't know anything about hairdryers and fridges, are there even toothbrushes at that time?

" Are you sure I can have this room? I mean... my family hurt you..." she said. Hmmm, if I want to say that I am angry, it wouldn't be towards her. It would be to the damn prince. Plus, she is also a victim in this case as she got set up by her brother too.

" Hmmm, but you are also hurt by that damn guy, right? I guess we are both victims of the same person... as they said, the enemy of the enemy is also my friend! Plus, what do I even gain by hurting you, nothing. So why do it? Plus, having more girls in here is better~" I said as I sit on the bed while patting on it, signaling Excelia to sit on it too. Which she did it hesitantly.

" Soft... but... why treat me so good? You could have just left me back with your friends and let your law handle my punishment..." Excelia said, starting to sob.

" No reason. While I said I don't really do things that won't give me anything. I am also quite whimsical. I like to do things randomly. With or without reason. And I feel that I think I should protect you. That is why I am letting you into our little family." I said as I slump onto the bed. Mmmn soft, this sure is some quality stuff.

" Can I.." " Yes, now just shut up and enjoy," I said as I pull her down. I heard her starting to cry but it quickly ended as she fell asleep.

And with that, the house tour ends, with Lucy carrying a still frowning Petry back to her own house, the brothers settling down, May listing down the stuff to buy for her own room, and the rest going back to their home. For me, I left once Excelia slept and just, do my own stuff. Nothing more nothing less.

Maybe things will start to get a bit more calmer...

Just your average house touring chapter~

How many of you guessed that May would have a room in here? Also, nope, no Bel x May.

Time for your 10 chapter reminder~ wanna get notified for a tag? Join my discord! (Also where vtuber stuff happens)

https://discord.gg/YxnqZk9zrz

30