Chapter 96 Tragedy
492 10 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A fair warning ahead of this chapter, this chapter will contain sexual themes and depiction of rape...

Although I won't write the specific smutty details but it is still there...

The only thing affected if you skip this chapter is just some character building that probably isn't that good.

2nd Tekulach of Desariel 1237

Christine's POV

*edited lyrics from Angel with a Shotgun - The Cab*

I'm an elven with a sniper, sniper, sniper~
Get out your guns~ Battles begun~
Are you a foe or an ally~
If this is a fight, then you shall die~~~
With my hand on the trigger~~

As I sing while I continuously snipe of the humans attacking Lucy's hometown. At this rate, it really is proof of that song huh, 

The better the tech is, the lesser the effort to wreck it, the less time to feel sympathetic.

It is not like I feel sympathetic toward them. But I must thank them for one thing.

Thanks to them, I can feel the exhilarating feeling of overpowering people! Granted this is due to this sniper that Bel made, but it's the one who pulls the trigger that counts! 

*bang* *bang*

One by one the bullets of my magazines are sent on their holy mission of penetrating either my target's brain or nuts. Now I understand why Sniper Ace got so many people playing it. The feeling of delivering death through the two most painful places is simply divine!

 The battle that is originally so one-sided, has now turned, it became even more one-sided now, except in the other direction ahahahah!

Man, I love their face when their friends saw one of them fall due to an unknown enemy! Their fear, their anger, their agony! I love it all!!!

Of course, I would only deliver these shots to one or two people inside a group. Why eliminate all of them when they could give me such an act?

This is bad,  this feeling is addicting! Well, luckily, we have a species that is set on making my species go extinct, so I guess you can say that I can fulfill this feeling of mine... by making them extinct instead!

More gunshots fill my ear as I go on overload, each shot going faster than the last one as I even start to use magic to speed up the bullets.

Man all of these...

IS MAKING MY CHUUNIBYOU BLOOD BOIL!!! 

SO MANY OF THOSE ANIME LINES I WANT TO SAY!

But I know one thing... I cannot say it in front of the others or else they would just laugh at me... if it is back on Earth, I know they won't cause they would do it together. But here, where the only time to say these lines is when we are fighting for survival, saying this kind of stuff would be extremely out of place...

That is why I suggested Bel bring me as support! With this sniper, I could just act out those acts without even being remotely near them! Fulfilling my chuuni dream without getting yelled at as being insensitive!

" This desire for battle... is making my blood boil!" I said as I use my hand to make a grabbing action in front of my heart!

KYAAA I WANT TO TAKE A PHOTO OF MYSELF NOW! 

Though, even as I was doing a one-person chuuni fashion cosplay all in one show right now, I still do my best to support!

CAUSE IT MAKES IT EVEN COOLER!

" The amount of blood spilled is only making my arm eager for more! To spray more blood on the battlefield!" I said as I make a slashing action in front of me...

KYAAA IMAGINE IF I DO THIS ON EARTH, I WOULD BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION!!!

Kinda sad it doesn't apply here though... but it's alright, I could still continue my job as an idol to get attention~~~

" Did you hear that?" I heard sounds beneath me. S... did someone get close? If it is someone I know then it's embarrassing... but if it's an enemy...

Say, what happens if a busty elven archer gets captured by vile human males in doujin...

Hehehe... 

I purposely removed my cloak that Bel made to make myself more obvious for the one below to see. I don't have to worry about attacks since before the fight I already have cast a spell to disrupt any projectiles from hitting me... courtesy of Bel... somehow I felt like she teaches me this spell just for me to not die when I have some interesting thoughts.

(Bel: which for normal people is called insane)

Anyways, let's see how will they react~~~

The cloak that Bel made me also includes a spell that muffles sounds to an inaudible level (to the level that elves can't hear). With it removed they should be able to hear me and hopefully pinpoints where is it from, then the juicy scene can continue ~~~

"It's from that direction!" " Wait is that?"

" Doesn't matter shoot it down!" 

Well, I guess that is normal, a mysterious figure on a tree in enemy territory, I would also bet 80% that it's an enemy. I glanced at them a bit, four humans, two using a spear, one using a battleax, and the last one using daggers, I think the last one is actually a scout that somehow survived the start of the fight.

*swish* 

Phew, the shield doesn't even need to activate! I mean, they missed me by at least 10 centimeters, which is kinda close to comfort, but better than getting 'hit'  right? And with that is my cue to fall down~ Well, to prevent suspicion, I 'accidentally' released a scream and left my sniper on the branch, while I am sure that they would want me, you would never know if they would break the weapon to prevent me of any other thing. Though not like I need anything for these guys, I am just scared that Bell would kill me if I broke her gun.

" There it is!" " Hey look its one of those demis!"

I heard them discussing while I am faking that I fainted. I mean, a fainted elven woman in a forest with four human men, too bad orcs in this world is kinda a minority and their behavior depends on their tribes. So the classical scene of orcs doing elves cant really happen.

As they flip me over, I can feel them all holding their breath.

" Damn... for a demi she sure is beautiful..." 

" Hey don't you think we can do something?" YES PLEASE

" You don't mean that right? But..." DONT HESITATE JUST DO IT

" Yeah! Let's grab her and then give it to the king! Then we all will be rich and free!"

.

..

...

You what?

" But we ran away from the fight... will they even accept us back?" No...

" It is definitely way better than just dying in a different continent that I don't know!" It cant be...

They're cowards...

I had enough

" ᛋᛈᛁᚱᛁᛏᛋ ᛟᚠ ᚾᚨᛏᚢᚱᛖ, ᚨᛚᛚᛟᚹ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚷᚱᛟᚹᛁᚾᚷ ᚱᛟᛟᛏᛋ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚠᛟᚱᛖᛋᛏ ᛏᛟ ᛒᛁᚾᛞ ᛞᛟᚹᚾ ᚨᛚᛚ ᛟᚠ ᛗᛃ ᛖᚾᛖᛗᛁᛖᛋ ᛏᚺᛁᛋ ᚨᚱᛖᚨ. ᚱᛟᛟᛏ ᛒᛁᚾᛞᛁᚾᚷ " as I finished chanting, roots grows out of the ground and grabs all of the human soldiers in my vicinity.

" What... what is this"

" This... is the result of your cowardice," I said to him with an angry face. I don't really care anymore. If I can't get the scene I wanted. Then I will just make it! Even if the characters switched sides!

" You humans dare step into our territory and even proclaimed our territory as yours. And then, you dare call us the inhabitants as the one corrupting the land. Do you humans have no shame!" well, as a former human... yes I have no shame.

" It is gods will that we do this!" one of them said, its the battleax user.

" How did you know this 'god' of yours is real. Because for everyone else in this world, they did saw their god before, while your god is just belief within your mind." no offense but I don't think you will ever will. This is not Earth after all.

" Shut up you heathens!" hmm... what else is pretty common... 

A... converting~~~

" It seems that you lot is in need of an eye opener~," I said with the most seducing voice that I ever made...

Maybe once Petry made computers... hehehehe~~~

" And I will make sure, that in the end, your eyes will be opened." I said as I get closer to the battleax user that just called me a heretic.

" Or you will be the perfect material for the other three to witness our powers," I whispered to his ears.

I can see where this is going on~~~


Did you really think I would write smut?

Jokes on you, I read it but if you want me to write it, then you might as well just read a tons of 'ah' in a row ahahhahahahahahhah

Anyways, this one is shorter as I really just want to put this in to build Christine, it is kinda like a whim...

Will this presentation be changed in the rewrite IDK but I am setting this as Christine's personality at least.

ALSO

I finally overworked for a week and finished my work that piled up during my covid days! So hopefully the normal schedule of one chapter per week will be back!

 

 

21