Chapter 98 Thinking Weirdly
596 11 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd Tekulach of Desariel 1237

Petrasha's POV

" Amy, with all lessons you said that you learned, isn't the most basic one always be never to act rash? This time you are lucky that Petry managed to bring the document to me and I immediately came, otherwise, you two will probably be skewered by the number of soldiers there. No matter how strong you are, you can't just fight an army alone, even Lucy's fa- I mean Mr. Zeke also received serious injury in this fight." Bel said as she continued to lecture them. By the way, this is round two, the first round is for Christine, who is now literally a husk of her former self inside the living room. 

It isn't that hard to understand why Bell is acting like this. I mean, the purpose of our training is so that we can handle ourselves in our small skirmish in the scattered human base, not against a unified human army that is at least fifty to a hundred the size of what we are trained to fight. But then again, it is exactly this kind of experience that we all needed so that we can improve, although I don't think I fully understand the overprotectiveness of Bell, I understand where she is coming from. 

" Look... it is al-" Lucy tried to say something but was immediately shot down by Bell too.

" You too, I know the old man taught you a lot of stuff including this. And I am sure he must have said this exact thing. 'No matter what, make sure you are safe before doing anything.' and yet you just blatantly ignored it. Although I know it is for the good of the town, what would they feel after you get hurt or even died? In the many years that you are here, I am sure you have experienced the death of those close to you. What will happen if you die, do you want them to feel the same too?"

" No..." Lucy quietly said while still sitting next to Amy. It is kinda rare to see two of the strongest people... don't count Bell in, she is another level, getting so submissive and getting lectured like this.

Right now, me, May, the princess, and the brothers are just sitting here, silently listening to Bell lecturing Amy and Lucy, of course, we saw through how she lectured Christine too... but still, to think Christine would do that, I am starting to think that she should be a succubus instead... nevermind, the succubus in this world doesn't do things like that.

" We know... but, if we have the power, shouldn't we use it to help others? I mean, that's what we always wanted to do right?" Amy said. I can't deny that, but at the same time... even I felt that Lucy and Amy went too far. This is just reckless. If I didn't understand what they meant at that time, they are most likely to die on the battlefield there.

" It is good that you have a plan, but you need to discuss and communicate with the team, that is what Bell wants to say. Right?" I said as I look towards Bell, I really don't want to see her continue to lecture them, for both their sake and also my sake, well our sake. 

" *sigh* yeah, just don't rush out next time," Bell said as she start going in and preparing lunch, but a sentence from Amy stopped Bel in her steps.

" Hmmph... why do I have to get scolded like this when Bel herself also goes out without telling..." Amy said in a slightly low voice, but it's clear enough for everyone to hear it as we are not far from each other and most of us have quite good hearing...

" Wait, you don't mean..." May started...

" Amy! I thought we agreed to not talk about that!" Lucy immediately tried to stop Amy.

" Stop what! We have been training like hell in here, yet Bel is the one that goes out to do the job! She lectured us about the dangers yet goes into the dangers alone! Told us to plan with the team when she has been going solo all along! What does she think of us even? " Amy continued to rant out, she clearly is doing that in Bel's face to get her frustrated... but why? Amy isn't the type of person to do this...

But more importantly...

" Bell... is that true?" I asked.

" Of course it's true, I remember one of the days I drank too much and had to go to the bathroom at midnight, then I peeked at my map and saw Bel entirely at a different place! Not to mention, she is also in combat! This means she sneaked out and then do all of this on her own! I bet those 'mysterious attackers' are actually just Bel!" the more Amy rant, the angrier she is, but somehow... I felt something strange in her, and in me too... I know that I shouldn't be too mad, but somehow, I felt that something is prompting me to do so...

" Bell, you said so much about us being a team and so, and about us doing everything safely, and this is what you do? You didn't even want to talk with us? " I said angrily. What is going on...

" I bet it's her power that is making her becoming so pompous. She must have thought that just because she is lucky to have a god boosting her that she decided it's useless to level us and decided to head on. You must be looking at us as if we are just useless toddlers that are dragging you behind right?" Amy yelled, the Amy I knew would never call any of us that... but somehow I don't feel weird about that.

" No... I never thought of that! I really want you guys to be safe!" Bel said, trying to calm us down.

" Bel... I was the last one with you back on Earth, at that time I am truly happy that you even accompanied me when we both are feeling so down. Yet... this is how you treated us? Because you got so powerful now that you decided that we are not worth your time anymore?" May joined in. I... don't think Bell said that... did she?

" No! I never even had the thought of that before!" Bell replied with her excuses...?

" So you have it now huh, how ironic, the pot calls the kettle black, you act as if you are some saint but in the end, you are the same as the rest in the end." Christine somehow magically snapped back from her daze and joined in.

" I..." 

" Enough, we treated you as our team even after you were gone for so long, but now you decided that we are useless and decided to just throw us away huh?" Lucy said.

" Even though we saved you back then, I guess in the end you are still like the pals back there, discriminating as hell huh."

" Kinda wondered if we made the wrong choice of siding with you lass" 

" No... no... it..."

" Does that mean you only let me stay alive so that I can feel this humiliation?  All those words of encouragement is just to deceive me in believing you!" the princess said. 

" It must be, if I were in her case, I would definitely want to tear you apart for using a part of me as a body. So that must be her ulterior objective!" Amy added.

" I never... I..." 

" I can't believe I even called you a friend before!" " Me too" " I suppose that is all of us" 

" What... why... you guys!"

" Don't act so friendly with us you schemer!" I yelled to her, hitting her hand that is trying to reach to us. I think this is wrong, but at the same time, why does it feel like it is the right thing to do...

" Get out of here! And don't come back you fake!" Lucy yelled out! If she really did such bad things, then chasing Bell off is the right choice... but why does it hurt...

With that being the last straw, Bell flew out of her house, I don't know where she went, but I feel conflicted. I should be happy that such an evil person is gone, but my heart tells me that this is all wrong...

Suddenly... I felt a bit dizzy... I look around and saw that the others are also holding their heads, the brothers even collapsed and the princess is on the floor already...

" Bell..." is the last thing I said before I passed out on the floor.


" You better give me a raise. And more troops next time. Controlling this many people isn't easy." 

" Yeah yeah, how about I let you keep them after the fights over?"

" No thanks, I want to just go back and sleep all day."

" You made sure that no one saw you right?"

" Mirage made sure that we are all concealed, so there shouldn't be any problem. But what now though." 

" Continue the operation, it would be best if you could make them fight each other. We need to use this realm as our stepping board to reach A." 

" I still don't think this is a good idea though. There are just too many loopholes."

" If we don't do this, then he might find out what we are doing and just stop us altogether. We can't let the operation stop after losing Berth."

" Does that moron even helped? I mean, he clearly messed up on his part, so why should we take care of his mess?"

" Just go according to the plan. Some of the universes are already ours, we just have to make sure that A, T, and G doesn't notice what we are doing and stop us."

" I will miss T... his stuff is the best..."

" You could just replace him and use his knowledge and make the same stuff."

" You don't get it, it's the feeling that is important."

" Just do it, also, try infiltrating the demon side, they should be easier to sway than the other races."

" What do you think I have been doing for the past centuries?"

" Lazing around and flirt with girls like you always do."

" Shut up, if you have nothing else to tell me then I will close this."

" Bye and don't die as Berth did. I don't want to lose another brother."

" If I die, remember to burn everything in my realm alright." 

" It would be mine instead."

Bel: Wait... where am I? I remember going out after all those stuff happened...
Beno: You can say this is a realm you will control in the future.
Bel: And who are you?
Beno: You but also not you.
Bel: I am going to get a headache...
Beno: So do I... so do I...
Bel: So... can I bring the others here?
Beno: No, you won't remember this place after this. And times up for you to go~
Bel: W---

Beno: Should have done this since chapter 1... I dont know what took me so long...


What do you guys feel of this monologue thing? Do you guys want to see more of it? Or do you feel like its just me trying to fill up words...

Comment below and tell me what you think! 

Had this idea since chapter 1 about characters talking to each other especially the fight at the fortress and also the reuniting one... but somehow I decided that it would take space and would probably be too annoying, but I decided to you know... do a test run or sort~~~

This would probably last for a few chapters for now~~~

Also... AM GRADUATING FROM COOL LEG SOOOOOOOOOOOON

22