Chapter 102 Suspicious Comatose
510 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st Felerach of Desariel 1237

Petrasha's POV

" Any signs of him waking up soon?" I asked the soldier in the room containing the 'demon' that was attacked by Bel. 

Or the other way around, I am not sure now, even though through the years I have been here, I have been maintaining a clear mind almost all of the time (except when I got drunk) this is one of the rare instances where my mind is becoming a jumbled mess, and I can't even guess the reason for it. Every time I want to think of it, my head would feel like it's getting split in half.

" None so far, though is it true that this demon survived the onslaught of Miss Belgrynd?" the soldier in front of the room asked. Tsk so many questions...

" Yes he did, though he survived, he isn't in good condition as you can see. However, I am more interested in knowing how he sneaks past the guards in my residence. Though I don't like Belgrynd lashing out at this guy, it still doesn't change the fact that he somehow managed to sneak past my residence guards, into my house, and teleported to Belgrynd's house." I answered him with a hint of annoyance, which gladly, the soldier understands and stop questioning further.

" Did the others come?" I asked next.

" So far only Miss May have come to visit the demon, though Miss Lucy and Miss Amy have passed by, they just asked some questions and then left." the soldier replied. This is the second most confusing thing for me.

The first thing is this demon somehow bypassed all of the securities inside my house and went into Belgrynd's house. It is impossible to go to Belgrynd's house from the outside unless you know how to fly, which the demon clearly doesn't due to his lack of wings. Magic might be able to do it but there is no residual magic in the surrounding that indicates this. We did think of a situation where the battle might have covered it but no matter what there is no indication that the demon used magic to fly.

The second thing is somehow the others are very fond of this demon, even though we do not know him, they are still very protective of him and wanted to assist him as much as possible. If it is May then I understand, she is always kind-hearted and will do anything to help others, Lucy and Amy are in the middle area and they would care a bit but not so much. While Christine... if she ever cares about you, it means you're her friend, otherwise, she won't even bat you an eye... unless she has you as the target...

Thinking back on what she did in the forest with those humans kinda gives me shivers...

It is a good thing I was never at her strike zone...

" I love them big." is what she said before... in both lives... whether the context is the same or not... I don't think I would want to know.

But seeing back, Christine also has one of the largest reactions to the demon almost dying.


2nd Welkalach of Desariel 1237

Petrasha's POV

" Get it! It is here!" Lucy yelled while we are rushing towards the fighting scene. I don't know why... but hearing Lucy calling Belgrynd an 'it' stings me in the wrong way...

As we reached the scene, the thing we can see is Belgrynd flying away and the demon lying on the ground almost dead. I can see a lot of bullet holes in his dismembered hands and legs. A lot of... black blood is on the ground. I thought demons bleed purple blood. It is not important at the moment.

" Hurry and heal him! Amy, didn't it teach you some healing spells? It should work right?" Christine yelled out. She just rushed here after stopping Belgrynd from the other side. Thanks to that we managed to still save this demon's life. Yes, Christine who is lazy and doesn't care about the world, rushed over and yelled at us to save the strange demon.

Immediately, Amy went ahead to perform some first aid, why, because Belgrynd can't teach her the magic to reattach limbs. Saying that it is magic and that only she can do it. I am not sure whether it is because it is because she is unwilling or other circumstances, all I know is that the others are angry at her decision to not teach us that. To be honest, I don't like that decision too. But who am I to say, if I have such a skill I would want to monopolize it too.

But that is not important...

" Guys... how did he come in here?" I asked the others. Earning different types of reactions from all of them, some shocked, some baffled, and some mad.

" He is almost dead and this is what you are thinking? We are talking about lives here! And you can only think about that?" Christine yelled.

" She is right... how did he get here... I mean, you can only come in here through Petry's house, right? Does that mean... he's a stalker? No, he can't be that." Lucy said, while I am glad that she is thinking slightly properly, she is still trying to protect him though...

" Once you healed him a bit, I will bring him to the castle dungeon. He can continue his treatment there. And until he wakes up, we have to treat him as a criminal that trespasses others' property." I said as I bring out my manacom and attempt to contact the guards. 

And I have to re-educate my own personal guards now... just how did they let him pass...

" You can't do this! Can't you see that he is very severely injured? Moving him now will make it worse!" Christine yelled, she is starting to get on my nerves...

" Then tell me, what are you going to do after first aid, are you going to lift him back to the house and lie him down without any support? What if while moving you broke one of his blood veins or even ruptured some of his organs, can you handle it? And even if that doesn't happen, what are you going to do next? Can you treat his wounds? Can you help him regenerate? No! That is why we are bringing him to the castle to help him! So shut the fuck up and quickly do what you have to do!" I yelled at Christine as I walked out of the scene.

I don't understand, why are they protecting this demon so much... it doesn't make sense, why would they protect this demon and not help me handle it...

Urgh...

Something is definitely wrong and I feel... that it's related to this demon... but I don't know why...


1st Felerach of Desariel 1237 (Present)

Petrasha's POV

" Open the door, I want to go inside and check the demon," I said to the soldier as he nods and opens the door. Upon opening it, I saw an unconscious demon with red skin rather than the typical purple skin demons that are in this world, if I have to compare it to what we know back on Earth, it would be like the Fel demons that are the embodiment of chaos.

Even after a few days, this feeling still never goes. Every time I look at him, I felt a sense of... how to say... obedience? I feel like I have to listen to this demon and protect him... but I know that I shouldn't...

" So his upper arm has regenerated huh... his regenerative abilities are definitely out of this world..." I said to the soldier that followed me in, he nodded to my observation.

" But it seems to regenerate one limb at a time, which means while it is faster than what is normally accomplished in this world, it isn't that fast that he would be back in a few days. Judging by the speed of regeneration, it would take three months for him to regenerate all of his limbs back to their original condition. I would say give them a month or two extra and he would wake up then. By then make sure that no one comes in unless they are from the Medical Institute. Not even Christine, May, Lucy, or Amy shall come in." I said to the soldier and he nodded.

" Make sure to pass this to the other guards. Anyone who breaks this shall be punished and re-educated." I said to him before leaving the room and heading out.

I am not sure why, but I feel that I shouldn't let others meet this demon.  I hope it is just me thinking too much, but you can never be too careful.

" Petrasha." I heard someone call me after I went out of the palace dungeon. Looking around, I see Raisul signaling me to follow him. 

Nodding and I immediately went and follow him. The surrounding soldiers and attendants just ignore us and continue their day.

" Are you feeling something," Raisul asks as we went deeper into the palace. If my guess isn't wrong, we are currently heading into one of the meeting rooms inside the palace. But... what does the question mean?

" I don't understand, you mean mentally or physically?" I asked which earned me a frown from Raisul.

" Your mind. I can see you are confused. Thinking about something?" he asks. Just stop beating around the bush...

" As I said, I don't understand, say it directly because I don't understand what are you trying to say," I said in annoyance.

" Well, what do you feel around that demon, and what do you feel around the topic of Miss Belgrynd," Raisul said as he just continue forward, clearly not waiting for my reply...

What do I feel around that demon...

I feel that he isn't supposed to be here, as in he isn't even supposed to exist in this world. And I felt that he is at the fault for our current situation... but I don't know why it is just my gut feeling... not to mention, the longer I stay with that demon, the longer I felt that I am becoming someone that isn't myself, as if the demon is controlling me. Which is why I don't want the others to stay close to him... Better one than all...

But for Belgrynd... I don't understand why are we treating her badly... sure she is hiding something and a lot of times she doesn't want to tell us stuff, but... I think it's because she thinks that it is for us... I felt wrong treating her this way but I just keep doing this... as if doing this is what I am supposed to do...

" Figure it out yourself, treat this as a test. Go back home, for now, take deep rest and think deeply about it. What are you doing right now? What are you supposed to do, is what you are doing now correct, and finally, think if you can change." Raisul told me then left. 

Wasn't I suppose to follow you? Why did you tell me this and then left...

And Bel...

" Urgh..." 

The head-splitting pain is what I felt before my vision turns black and I lost conscious.

Astrea: Arent they too prone to headaches?
Ars: Whose fault do you think it is?
Astrea: Definitely not me~ 
Ars: Then shut up and continue your work. You still need to manage the fluctuation of mana inside the Desarrkti Continent
Astrea: Isnt Belgrynd heading there, let her handle it then~
Ars: Sometimes I wonder who is the goddess of this world here...

Sorry guys for going MIA for one month... I was busy rushing work for my job, but now, it should be done and I should be free until the next job comes! So... continue writing!

Also, I made some artwork for the entire group! It is totally AI Generated so some parts is totally incorrect. But it is for fun anyways and is able to let you guys think what I am thinking for the characters.

While I don't really endorse people using AI Art for novel artworks, I think it is alright if you generate it for fun, but if it is for money, then hell no. 

The generated images are inside my discord! Which is at here if you haven't joined yet~ 

https://discord.gg/YxnqZk9zrz

Currently generated ones are the main cast and three side cast, do join if you want to see it~

13