Chapter SP2 Christmas Again!
654 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Even though most people would have celebrated it already... Urgh... I spend too much time yesterday streaming and not writing this special:V

But enjoy~

1st Sukurach of Desarial Year 1237

Belgrynd's POV

" Say, does it snow here?" I asked Cyber who is with me at the moment.

" Snow? Hmm, I don't think so. Well, you could climb the mountains, it always snows there despite how hot this continent is, but it seems dragons live there, which is why it's cold." Cyber replied to me. 

Dragons, other dragons huh... Judging by what he said it seems that these dragons would have an affinity towards ice huh... which means they are my comrades! I would like to meet them someday! Just... not today...

" Do you know about Christmas?" I asked Cyber.

" What is that? Is it the name of another evolution? Can I see?" Cyber asked...

Never mind, he doesn't know anything. Maybe...

" Nah, it is a type of holiday back in my place, it is pretty cold so I guess you won't know about it here... " I said to him then proceed to explain more about Christmas to him.

" Ah, sounds fun, especially the snowball thing. Sometimes it's truly fascinating that nature can do that, but what is even more fascinating, is that we could use magic to create the same effect!" Cyber said.

" You know, just a question, do the children in the orphanage often go out to play often," I asked.

" Sometimes, but mostly is just around the town," Cyber said.

" Then... how about this, we bring all of them out of town and enjoy Christmas, we let them play their hearts out. Whether it is snowball fights, creating snowman or even just looking at the snow, there is a lot of stuff to do at Christmas, and I think... it would be great to let them feel it once." I proposed this idea to him.

" Well, while it sounds good, where should we even find a place that is snowing? You can't be suggesting that we let them climb the mountains right? Plus the nearest snowing mountain is like two days of walking from here..." Cyber said. Sometimes, he acts as if he is a professor in everything, yet in times like this, he can be the dumbest in the world...

" ᚹᚨᛏᛖᚱ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚨᛁᚱ ᛖᛚᛖᛗᛖᚾᛏᛋ ᛁᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᛁᚱ, ᚲᛟᛟᛈᛖᚱᚨᛏᛖ ᛏᛟᚷᛖᛏᚺᛖᚱ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛗᚨᚲᛖ ᛁᛏ ᛋᚾᛟᚹ ᛟᚾ ᛏᛟᛈ ᛟᚠ ᛗᛃ ᚺᚨᚾᛞ" I chanted and it started snowing on the top of my palm, slowly a small layer of snow has started to pile up, in which, I immediately roll it up into a ball and threw it to Cyber.

" Oi! COLD COLD COLD!" to be honest, now that I think about it, would it be a good idea? These guys are used to a hotter climate, and a sudden change in it might make them get sick... hmm, I guess I should also prepare some clothes for them. I do have a lot of wool stocked up before when I was back at HeartForge. I am not sure why would they need wool inside a volcano but I think it would help.

" Then we can just do this outside of the town. Say, do I need to tell the officials anything about this? I mean, it technically could cause a huge change in the terrain." I asked, the last thing I wanted is the situation near Lucy's hometown to happen again.

" Yeah, that is kinda a weekly occurrence, so nah, but you have to do it at the testing square they designed for magic testers. Actually, let's use it for this, you just need a clear area for it right? Then the one in the northwest of the town would be the best." Cyber said.

Wait... they conduct massive WoD tests weekly??? How the hell is this town not filled with holes!!! Whatever digging history is not my forte. But since there is already a dedicated place to do this, might as well do it.

5th Sukurach of Desarial Year 1237

3rd person POV

" Say, where are you bringing us brother?" one of the kids asks their demon brother.

" It is a secret~ Your brother has a friend that decided that she wants to make a fun party for everyone!" Cyber answered to one of the kids.

" How long until we reach, I am tired..." " I can't wait!" " You have friends?" 

" Shut up! I might like to do my stuff but I still socialize with people you punk!"  Cyber yelled out to the one that questions his ability to talk with other people... especially people from other sexes.

" Are you sure this is a good idea? Even though the site is said to be safe due to its proximity to the town, there is no way to tell if there are wild monsters or even worse humans nearby. I heard bad news from an elven trader that their continent is clearing out human hideouts recently..." an old man asks Cyber.

" It is alright old man Bert. This will be fine... nothing will happen to them when we all are here watching them right? Plus, the one who suggested this is super strong! Stronger than all of us combined even! So don't worry!" Cyber said, which doesn't really alleviate the worries inside Bert's mind.

" And she is kinda... the one who cleans out human hideouts... kinda..." Cyber said in a very low voice. He has been with this friend for the past week and joined in a lot of her 'excursions' so Cyber has a very clear understanding of this friend's capabilities. 

" Look! It's all white!" one of the children said as he is now running fast, the other children heard of it and began to follow suit, forcing the grown-ups to all do the same.

" Slow down! It isn't going to run away!" Cyber yelled as he tries to chase the kids, but his normal lifestyle, made him have way less stamina than even a ten-year-old kid, the abnormal stamina he showed before only triggers under certain circumstances, and this one is clearly not one of them.

Soon, with the excitement of the children and the adults... safe from an out-of-breath Cyber, everyone reached the site, which is entirely covered with snow and even snowing! A truly abnormal activity to have happened in this part of the world. But with magic, everything is possible, especially if you are a dragon with cheat-like abilities.

" Whoa! So much snow!" the children all yelled as they rushed towards it, all start to play with it already while the adults slowly move towards it, trying to understand what is going on.

" Just... what is your friend... something on the scale of this shouldn't be possible... just how much power does your friend have..." old man Bert asked Cyber, clearly can't comprehend the scale of the magic presented before him.

" Not to mention it is even snowing... in my entire life, I have never seen snow... ever..." the old man then added.

" Then be prepared for what she even prepared! This is just the start of it!" Cyber said as he walks towards the children, leaving the remaining people from the orphanage staring at each other.

" Listen kids! No matter what you do, you must listen to whatever all of us adults say including my friend who would be coming later! If you don't follow, you will not have my friend's special lunch and dinner for tonight and will have to eat my cooking!" Cyber said this, even though the last part hurts him a lot, but in order to control the kids, this is a sacrifice he is willing to make.

" Now, feel free to go out! If you are hurt somewhere remember to find one of us adults alright! Now let's sta-" before Cyber could finish talking, a snowball was thrown toward him.

" Too long, heya kids, you might recognize me before which I highly doubt but here we go! I am the 'friend' of this guy. Which is also the one who made this. You all know what are these right?" Belgrynd who came out of the snow asks the children, in which all of them happily said snow!

" You see back in my place, we have a holiday called Christmas, it is a time when kids would play together in the snow doing various activities! Like what I did just now, playing snowballs! We would also build snowmen and sometimes we just fall make and make huge snowflakes!" Belgrynd said as she fall down into the snow and decided to swing her arm and legs, forming a huge snow imprint. Some kids saw and immediately did the same.

" Remember to go to the adults to get lunch when you're hungry, and finally, when it's night, come to the huge ice igloo in the center, then we will have dinner and my favorite part of Christmas!" Belgrynd said as she went away as fast as she appeared.

" Is she your girl-" before the child could even finish, a snowball hit him making all the others laughs.

" Alright you heard her, now go out and enjoy yourself! If you don't enjoy today, you would probably have to wait forever for the next time you can enjoy this!" Cyber said as he find a good mound of snow and sat on it. Normally he would be freezing but due to the clothing that Belgrynd crafted, he is perfectly warm. This is the same for all of the kids.

The day passed by quickly, and the kids with seemingly unlimited stamina, continue to play the entire day. Snowballing, building snow castles, making snowmen, some even decided to use the snow to make mini igloos! Some of the kids even found a sled and began sledding and skiing in the snow! This is not just the kids, even the adults enjoyed it. Those who are not so active even received some warm drinks from Belgrynd as they just talked about various stuff while looking at the kids playing.

Sadly all fun things have to end, and it is soon nighttime, everyone moved to the huge igloo and just finds themselves a seat, surprisingly, there is a fireplace inside the ice which made the who inside of the igloo warm. There is also a lot of food inside the igloo, all prepared by Belgrynd, there is a lot of food inside with various varieties, but what got the children's attention, is a huge gingerbread house with a lot of candies surrounding it. Surprisingly, the children did not go straight to the gingerbread house and gobble it whole, instead, they all gather around the dining table and start eating.

To no one's surprise (except the ones who are eating it) they all gave high praises to the food. No one gave a complaint even if they are eating certain things that they hate, which proves the quality of the food that they are eating now. Within minutes, not even an hour, everyone finished their food and is absolutely full to the brim. 

" Man, she is a total blessing... how I wish I want to take her as my wife~," one of the orphanage adults said.

" You? Ha, even if a king proposed to her I wouldn't be surprised if she would reject it." Cyber said, laughing at the one that said it just now.

" True true, she is probably only worthy to become a goddess." another one said.

"Won't happen." a voice said, which appeared to be Belgrynd.

" Hey there, the food is absolutely amazing!" Bert said to her, then the rest also did so. The kids even swarmed towards her wanting to thank her for everything she did for them to enjoy today. While Belgrynd replies to them happily, Bert notices that behind that smile is a tinge of sadness. 

' She is crying inside... something must have happened and she decided to do this to distract herself.' Bert thought.

" Cyber, meet me later when we are back," Bert whispered to Cyber, to which he replied with a simple nod. He knew that if the old man wanted to meet him silently like this, it must be something important.

" Now, see this big house? We are going to eat it!" Belgrynd said to the children and they all shouted happily. 

Surprisingly, despite eating a full meal, the children are still able to finish the gingerbread house and even munch on some cookies that Belgrynd made as she told them Christmas stories. Stories that do not exist in the world of Astrea but only back on Earth.

In the end, the kids all fell asleep together with the adults. Belgrynd made sure that the igloo will disappear automatically once tomorrow passed but for now, she decided to let it stay there for one more night. She slowly covers everyone with a blanket and gave them all a little gift. While she is holding four more extra ones, although unknown to everyone who is it for, she herself knew it but due to the current circumstances, she is unable to give them to them. 

" You know... maybe... next year will be better... I endured for years, waiting for one more year wouldn't be too long," she said as she purposely made another batch of cookies, which disappeared into nothing soon.

Astrea: Should be a fun thing to do, sadly, not everywhere in this world snows...
Terra: You know, in my world even in places that don't snow, they still celebrate Christmas, it isn't the snow that matters. It is time and heart.
Astrea: Big words from someone that doesn't care about holidays.
Terra: Big words from someone that wants more holidays.
Ars: You sure you two aren't friends before this? Also, I got these cookies, wanna eat them?
Astrea, Terra: Sure.

Well, it's not really Christmas anymore, in fact, it's like 3 days past Christmas...

Was suppose to upload this at Christmas but NO INTERNET HALFWAY THROUGH CHRISTMAS!!!

But anyways happy late Christmas!!!

Side hint: Did you notice that my starting is the same as last year? Man time pass by fast... Soon we are going to have a 2-year anniversary soon...

I think  I am going to comm an art for the anniversary if I have extra money after next month.

 

8