Whole Cake Voracity
2.9k 8 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28

 

 

POV Law

 

It was impossible to fight them all. It was simply impossible. The Big Mom Pirates truly earned their title as an Emperor crew as they were not only fast, strong, but also employed brutally efficient tactics.

 

Within moments the trees came alive and opened a meadow in our position which immediately revealed me and Penguin’s location. To make matters even worse, the trees began yelling out our position at the top of their lungs (do trees have lungs?) only to be followed by the sound of rushing feet.

 

So through the Seducing Woods Penguin and I ran. We ran for what seemed like miles on end but my inner senses told me that we have been running in circles. Most likely as I saw the blade-marked trees over and over again from my fight with Oven. Just as I thought it couldn’t get any worse…

 

?: Heart Pirates I assume? You must be the Supernova Water Law. As for your crew member…hmmm…I’m sorry but it rings no bells for me. Oh wait, never mind. Didn’t we meet for a brief moment in Dressrosa?

 

A small girl in a similar manner of clothing to me came out…with little differences. She was wearing a white cat eared hoodie with black tights. She had her sleeves drawn halfway up to her elbow. She had a short blade strapped to her back…probably less than a third of the length of my nodachi.

 

Other than her clothing, I had to agree she was incredibly cute. She had the image of a princess rather than a pirate; but as experienced, looks can be very deceiving. Besides, we were on Big Mom’s land. Anything could happen. Why did she look so familiar though? Did we meet? Was she a high ranking officer that I have seen somewhere in the Newspapers? What did she mean Dressrosa?

 

*shock* The memories came rushing back. I had been too preoccupied with Doflamingo to recall the scary girl. The scary girl who fought against Fujitora before pushing him into a corner by entirely destroying that Meteorite…before dropping her own. I remember both myself and Doflamingo fucking right off once she gave us the chance too. How could I not remember?

 

Penguin: It’s Penguin My Lady!!

 

Syrup: Oh, I see. Unpleasnt to meet you. My name is Syrup, Charlotte Syrup.

 

Charlotte Syrup…Charlotte Syrup?!!

 

My brain ran into overdrive as I immediately pulled up everything I knew about this girl. She was the Pirate’s Hero of the Paramount War, the Hand of Fishman Island and notorious Pirate feared even in the New World. To top it off, she was contending for the position of the Strongest of the Big Mom Pirates except Big Mom herself.

 

All of this information together could really only yield one result.

 

Me: FUCKING RUNN!!!!

 

I turned my (nonexistent) tail and ran for all I was worth signaling Penguin to do the same. He got the message…only that it was too late. Just as I managed to enter the treelike once again, I heard a scream behind me.

 

It was a hard decision but I risked a look back to find possibly the most horrific and hilarious scene I had ever seen. First was Penguin with his face bloody and knocked out cold…stuffed inside of a snowman which ironically was shaped like a real penguin.

 

Syrup: I would catch you here as well but from what I know, you’ll come for your Polar Bear and this…umm…what was his name again? Anyway, I know you’re not the type to abandon your crew mates. Besides, chances are low that you’ll even be able to escape this woods anyway. Betting that one of my brothers or sisters catch you somehow.

 

I hated myself for agreeing with her but she was right. I would never leave Bepo or Penguin. She already knew I would try and save them…that was why she didn’t bother walking that extra 50 meters to come and get me. What was with these super strong people being so lazy? How did they even get to where they were if they were too bothered to even do anything? Leaving that wondering question for later and swearing to rescue them both, I ran.

 

Syrup: I’ll see you soon Trafalgar Law. Perhaps if you prove to be unique as I am told you are, maybe I can steal a few tricks as well.

 

With that, her and the snowman which currently held Penguin began moving towards the center of the island. I could tell because the trees parted as she made way revealing the massive Chateau standing proud and high above anything else on the island.

 

As I was left alone in the once-again-moving forest…I slumped down against a stump before sighing. I came here to save my crew mate…not to lose another one. Of course I knew the risks of invading the territory of an Emperor but to be this powerless against even her children and not herself…were we really nothing but specks in the grand scheme of things? A mere drop in the Ocean?

 

From her attitude and even Oven’s, I certainly did feel that way. Even way back during the Paramount War I was forced to run only moments after entering the battle field and saving that damn Straw Hat. Two years of harsh training and pushing myself further I was still defeated by my nemesis- Doflamingo. Even now, I wasn’t even close to killing Kaido as I had once said but instead here I was struggling against a commander of her crew.

 

I’m a failure, aren’t I? How was I going to save them? Sneaking in sounded nearly impossible with the Wedding (or Tea) Ceremony near as well as how I was going to get them out of prison as well. Should I or the fact that the prisoners were gone is discovered…*shiver* I did not want to meet that little girl again.

 

Relying on the light above, I tried t walk in a straight direction once more. Trying to at least find a way out of the woods but alas it was a fail once again. I was very tempted to just slice all the trees around me into timber but unfortunately that would instantly give away my position.

 

It turns out that I should have went with the slicing option as moments later I was surrounded by not 1, not 2, or even 5 but 10 children of Big Mom…the older ones.

 

I had an ego to keep and crew mates to save. was the face of the Heart Pirates. I was a Warlord and helped in defeating the Heavenly Demon Donquixote Doflamingo…even though I knew the risks of getting caught as well as what they will most likely force me to do…still I knew when I was outmatched.

 

I dropped my nodachi and put my hands above my head.

 

Me: I surrender

 

 

 

 

 

Being stuck inside a giant magical book was not my definition of fun nor was it something that was or would ever be on my bucket list. If anything…it would be on my Fuck-It List though not literally. Still, there were some pros to being tied up, chained, and jailed in a magical book what cannot be broken. First of all, I was able to reunite with Bepo (who was doing surprisingly well as part of Big Mom’s special collection) and even Penguin who seemed to suffer no lasting damage. I don’t know who would treat an enemy Pirate but the surgeon did a good job. A shame Penguin can’t remember who it was as he was still unconscious.

 

Now all we needed to do was break out…which was also the main problem. No matter what I did, nothing would work. My Devil Fruit would not extend beyond this page, my hit didn’t even crumple this somehow-paper-material. On the other side of the page I heard Luffy screaming about cutting off his own hands to free himself and his Navigator. Seriously…an idiot. Why would you sacrifice your hand when the jailor would free you sooner or later?

 

So I ordered my crew to wait…and wait we did until a cum drip—I mean cream dripping piece of fat walked (creamed) himself into the room. Just looking at him I felt unhealthy…and he wasn’t even vanilla cream! I already hate bread with passion but it looks like another was being added onto the list.

 

Opera: Alright you all. I’m Opera and I’m supposed to make sure all of you stay in here nice and quiet.

 

Then he casually picked up a crossbow

 

Opera: Now please answer me or die. I will shoot in 3 seconds.

 

What. The. Fuck?! That didn’t make sense though! He wants us here to be nice and safe and not go anywhere and the next second he’s threatening to shoot to kill without even giving us the question yet?

 

Nami: *SCREAMS*

 

Instinctively I covered my ears which happened to be a good thing as both Bepo and Penguin winced at the screeching sound. Fortunately, it seemed to have affected the cum—I mean cream man as well as he dropped the crossbow.

 

Opera: If you don’t want to die then just answer my questions!

 

Nami: I don’t want to answer your questions!

 

Opera: Then let me shoot you so you die!

 

Nami: I don’t want to die either!!!

 

Opera: QUIT BEING SO INDECISIVE!!! *loads arrow*

 

Things were about to get interes—*cough* I mean, bad, when a certain Whaleshark arrived just on time. I didn’t really know if this was a good thing or not. While I did know that Jimbei was on good terms with Straw Hat, Jimbei was still aligned (subordinated) under the Big Mom Pirates. It was also common knowledge that Big Mom didn’t take nicely to those who either betrayed or tries to leave her crew. I could only pray that Jimbei truly values Straw Hat enough to save us as well…or he’s just dumb and accidentally saves us throughout fate’s work.

 

Jimbei: Anyone around?

 

Nami, Penguin, Bepo, Luffy: Huh?

 

Opera: Woah, hey! You’re not allowed on the castle grounds at the moment!

 

Jimbei then took a stance that I was (unfortunately) all too familiar with from the fish mans at Doflamingo’s place.

 

Jimbei: This place is already in chaos, It really can’t get much worse. I’m sorry Opera but…

 

Pulling his right fist back, I felt the wind begin to swirl around his fist just as Jimei threw it right into Opera’s creamy chest.

 

Jimbei: 5000 Tile JUSTICE FIST!!!

 

In just one shot, the creamy bastard was knocked out cold and crashed into the other side of the great room we were in.

 

Jimbei: Aha! Luffy and Nami! And the Heart Pirates as well? I heard you guys were captured. We can talk later but…would you like to be freed first?

 

Me, Luffy, Nami, Penguin, Bepo: YESSS!!!

 

I think I know who my favorite fishman is now.

 

 

 

 

I take it back. I don’t want to be saved…not with a 60% statistical chance of burning to death. It seems that this prison is Mont D’Or’s greatest creation…which meant that it was pretty much indestructible and specifically made to hold even the new world powerhouses.

 

Luffy: Do it Jimbei!

 

Me: No! Shut up Luffy!

 

Jimbei: I’m sorry Law but I’m afraid there is no other way than this, we must burn away the book.

 

But…this was still a devil fruit power. Wasn’t it?

 

Me: Why don’t you try dumping the book into water so it cancels out the powers the book has?

 

… !!

 

Jimbei: Why didn’t I think of that? Just wait a little while Luffy and Nami. I’ll go get some water and free you all.

 

?: What a pretty fish that made its way so far into here.

 

Looking behind Jimbei, I saw the person of my nightmares. The small pink haired girl wearing that cute (but equally horrifying) hoodie.

 

Syrup: I was wondering what sort of pretty bug made its way into the heart of the castle. Must be a predator bug to have made it this far in.

 

Her words sent shivers down my spine. She was completely different from the time I met her in the forest. That time, she was at least looking at us like people…enemies. Now…she talked as if we were trash…not at all worth our time. She glared of Jimbei before drawing her blade. From the innocent girl her looks suggested, her aura changed instantly as I suddenly found it hard to breathe and the same force Doflamingo used pushed me down onto the ground…except it felt even stronger. Seriously, how strong was this girl??!!

 

Syrup: In the end…a fish is a fish. Isn’t that right Jimbei?

 

 

86