Alternate Ending: Tea (NSFW!! Don’t Click!)
3.1k 10 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

NSFW!!

LEMONS LEMONS LEMONS

MATURE CONTENT

R-18

 

 

Please turn back if you don't want to read lemons/mature/nsfw contents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ending

Genre: Mature

Location: Moby Dick, 2nd Divison Commander’s Private Quarters

 

I cuddled up to Ace with my back to him as he wrapped his arms around me, putting his head on my shoulder. I squirmed a bit to get in a bit more comfortable position before he picked me up and taking me to his bed and throwing me onto the sheets.

 

As he approached me, I saw that the look in his eyes changed. He was still the same but…his eyes looked more like a predator looking at prey. Eyes full of desire, love, but most prominent was lust

 

Me: Hey…Ace?

 

I didn’t get a reply as he pushed my shoulders to prevent me from getting up.

 

A couple of days back…

 

After safety venturing out from the cave after encountering whoever that Supreme Being was, I could only express my relief when she decided to release us after isolating this world or something like that.

 

Perhaps it was how Ace stood up for me time and time again and finally in front of a literal all powerful god…but our relationship developed faster. It seems like my new ability also helped.

 

I found that my new ability worked both ways. I can either take away my age for power…or add age (temporarily) and be weak for the time being. Basically a disguise which weakens me.

 

Still, it was much better to walk around in my adult form as I like to say. Aging my body up to 18 years old and finally being able to reach Ace’s neck again. yeah…looks like I was still short but at least I’m not a kid anymore.

 

I remember the first time I pulled this move on Ace as he came out of the shower.

 

 

Ace: Holy Shit! I’m so sorry!! Wait…Syrup?!

 

I didn’t say anything as I rushed up to him (still steaming from the shower) before jumping on him into a crushing hug, legs around him and all.

 

He stood shocked for a bit before his hands reached up and hugged me back and holding me to him.

 

Perhaps it was the moment or the adrenaline but when I looked down to see his face…his freckled, smirking face with the hair still slightly wet…I knew what to do.

 

I close my eyes as I leaned down and the fireboy knew what to do as we shared our first kiss together.

 

It took a couple of days for the crew to get used to my presence as a couple of them thought I was a new nurse and tried to hit on me. Usually that ended up with a part of the ship on fire and a crew mate that needed fishing out of the sea.

 

Me: Isn’t that too cruel? You could have just said that I’m your girlfriend

 

I leaned closer to Ace as he put his arm around me before pulling me in for a kiss on my head.

 

Ace: We’re real seafaring Pirates Sy. My guys need to understand that you’re mine and only mine.

 

I could feel my cheeks heating up as he said those words. Why….this is embarrassing! There are still others around here you know!

 

POV Ace

 

How many was this now? Twelve? Why won’t these fools just give up on my little Sy? How many times do they need to be beat up, burned, then fished out of the ocean until they understand? At least Marco’s on my side with this one…thought I won’t forgive him if even he starts making moves on her.

 

I can understand why though. Her natural form (child) is cute and invokes an aura of innocence and makes anyone want to protect her…but her adult form?

 

When I came out of that shower, I honestly thought I was having a heart attack when I saw her for the first time. Even now? I marvel at her beauty.

 

Her face which was slightly round and pudgy from the childlike face was nearly all but gone as her cheekbones were raised. Every part of her face seemed like it was purposefully sculpted to invoke pure beauty. Her features were sharper, more delicate and womanly; however, despite all of changes she still has those same round and childlike eyes that always seem to show adoration…absolutely adorable. Her hair a bit longer than before as it reaches down below her shoulders even when she puts it in a ponytail. If I had less control over myself, I hate to think about what would have happened that day as I felt some tightness in my pants.

 

Syrup: Ace~. That’s enough

 

My built up rage melts away as I hear her sweet voice. I turn to see her just as she walks into my arms and put her head on my chest before sighing in content. What a cutie. I bring a hand to the back of her head as I pet it soothingly while glaring at the others who were watching us.

 

They better stay away from my girl. She is so off limits to them.

 

Back to Present.

POV third person

 

LEMON START

 

As Syrup was pushed down by a rather aggressive Ace, she tried to resist but one look at her partner and she lost her will.

 

She’s been Ace’s half-naked body many times before as he was one who preferred to fight without his shirt but she’s never seen him from this angle. It could have been the light, the angle, or perhaps it was just her but the sight she saw was painfully beautiful.

 

It looked as if every muscle on his chest to his abdomen was sculpted out and defined. She could see the V line leading down to…she felt even more blood rising to her cheeks as she quickly looked away from what was down there.

 

“Dearest, please stay still” a seductive voice sent down chills down her spine as she stopped moving altogether. Simply waiting in anticipation…but waiting for what? No…this wasn’t right. She wasn’t supposed to be doing stuff like this. What would her brothers say?!

 

Ace’s expression changed from mock politeness to someone who just earned victory as he smirked his signature smirk. That left tip of his lips rising just a bit to flash a bit of his teeth…

 

He didn’t give her the chance to do or say anything as he put his hands through he hair before pulled her head up. She closed her eyes as she felt his tongue wrap around hers…exploring her mouth like it was his own.

 

Syrup felt as if her blood heated up under her skin as her heart beat faster than in any fight. She pulled her arms out of its paralysis state before putting them around Ace’s head as she kissed him back.

 

She fought his tongue in my mouth but he proved to be superior as he continued to move his tongue his way, leaving her on the receiving side. As he finally let her go as she let out a moan… Syrup gasped for breath when she was free but before she could do anything he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her up against his body. He leaned towards her until their noses were touching.

 

“There we go, just lean back and relax baby girl. Let me take care of you.” As he whispered those words she felt her lower part tighten

 

She felt his hand cupping her breast and giving it a light squeeze, forcing a moan out of her. But his hand didn’t stop there as it slid down. Sliding down her stomach and lower still until his hand cupped her sex.

 

He put a knee on the bed as his palm put pressure on the spot before gently moving it back and forth. Despite the two layers of cloth covering the area, she felt the sensation clearly. As he began rubbing the area more intensely, she couldn’t hold back a whimper from escaping her.

 

Her place began getting tighter as well as a strange wetness as tension built up and up…just ready to spring and let loose. From every rub her pleasure soared, his palm and rhythm sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body.

 

At this point, she needed something more. She needed something to set off the pleasure and tension coiled so tightly inside of her.

 

“Please, Ace, Please…” She moaned out. She was begging for it.

 

His only reply was pulling her face up to a kiss again. A kiss in which made it very hard for her to think straight as the ecstasy continued to build. The hand on the back of her neck tightened as her air supply began getting thinner…but what came with the light sense of asphyxiation was an even more intense buildup of pleasure. Her wide eyes filled with tears as it threatened to spill over from the sides.

 

Her tights were soaked and so were his fingers as he continued to rub and finally draw circles and slightly dig into the fabric. He finally finished his job as with one last thrust of his hand, he sent her into orgasm.

 

All the built up tension rushed out and sent a wave throughout her body as heat spread to every corner of her body. Ace felt his fingers tighten under there before loosening as her body relaxed in a state of exhaustion.

 

He lowered her back back onto the bed and just as her head hit the pillow, he heard her whimpering of embarrassments. What she didn’t know, was that it was far from over.

 

He grabbed both of her hands and pushed them down on either side of her heads. Her adult form way too weak to resist him, she laid still…trying to recover from what she had just experienced.

 

“Just listen to my words little darling” His words made her lower abdomen clench in anticipation with which sent another round of blood to her cheeks in embarrassment. He let go of her hands as they went to grab her legs instead to raise them up. Syrup’s heart rate jolted when she could feel something hard against her ass…an undeniable erection standing tall even through his pants.

 

Making sure that her right leg would stay on his shoulder, his hand reached out and squeezed her breasts and gave it a pinch which sent jolts of pleasure right down to her area.

 

“Turn Around” His voice was rougher this time, not the tone he usually used. When she at him, she saw that this was no longer her Ace but rather the 2nd Division Commander of one of the strongest crews in the world.

 

“Do I need to repeat myself” Though he framed it as a question, it was like an order. All her life, Syrup never obeyed anyone other than her mother and maybe occasionally her brother…and even then it was only for her sense of self-preservation; however, right now, she was feeling a bit different.

 

What would it feel like to follow him willingly? To be submissive…to listen to only him and his words. It was curiosity, excitement, and the subconscious urge to submit to him.

 

Ace on the other hand felt the urge of a predator, the dominant partner. To protect and claim her…but also to let her know exactly who was in charge of this relationship. It pleased him greatly when she followed his orders…and with her own will she lowered herself.

 

Like an instinct, she curled up slightly into herself as if to make herself smaller before turning around and laying on her back.

 

She looked back to see Ace smiling down at her body like a predator about to devour their prey.

 

“Raise your bottom little kitten. Raise them for your master”

 

She squirmed in her position to find the right muscles before she found her knees tilting and raising her ass towards her master. Leaving her completely vulnerable…completely exposed.

 

*SMACK* “eeek!” *whimper* *whimper*

 

Her face dug into the pillow as she felt the harsh sting on her ass. With his Devil Fruit ability and a little bit of haki, it felt as if her ass was on fire…to be spanked…it was humiliating…it was humiliating that it felt good.

 

*SMACK* *SMACK*

 

*moan~* *aahh* *ahhh*

 

*SMACK* *SMACK*

 

“Quite the naughty girl, aren’t you?” His voice like honey…so seductive.

 

“No! You’re wro-*smack*-eek!”

 

Her arousal became clear as her nectar soaked through her pants and began dripping down. Perhaps finally satisfied with the show of power, he grabbed the waistband of her pants before pulling them down. Panties and all.

 

Syrup was mortified as someone else finally got a clear look at her privates. Her bottoms, now slightly red, still facing up directly towards Ace. She pushed her face into the pillows trying to snuff out her embarrassment; in the process she squirmed and her hips swayed provoking Ace’s member to harden even further.

 

It was this sight that Ace finally lost control of the beast he had kept chained and controlled as he fumbled for his belt. Once his belt was undone, he pushed down his cargo pants and his boxers as he finally stood naked.

 

Syrup, who had finally gathered the courage to look up, gulped at the sight of his member. Easily larger than any average human had, this was one more area he was confident in after all…of course, being a gentlemen he never bragged about it to the nurses or anything.

 

“Suck” He ordered.

 

Syrup got onto her knees, slightly swaying, before she lowered herself a bit as she was still on the mattress before she gently touched his tip. A jolt was sent down Ace as he felt pre-cum beginning to drip out as Syrup continued to explore his penis.

 

Finally, she leaned in before kissing the tip before opening her mouth and taking in his cock. Her mouth…her untouched mouth was so hot, so tight. As she began moving back and forth slowly he grit my teeth as to not let out a sound. Despite feeling so good…so hard…for him it wasn’t enough.

 

He grabbed her head with both hands before beginning to move vigorously. Looking down, he saw her tear filled eyes widen in shock and panic as she realized she can’t breathe; however he ignored her plea filled eyes as I continued to jerk her head back and forth until…

 

“Swallow” He commanded. The girl obeyed her master as she quickly swallowed which sounded an audible ‘gulp’

 

“Good…I think the little kitten deserves a reward, don’t you agree” Ace smirked as she nodded eagerly up and down. “Now stay still little cat. This might hurt”

 

What followed next could only be described as a fuck marathon as Ace proceeded take take her virginity before fucking her brain out. Cries of pain turned into screams and moans of pleasure as they echoed around the room as Ace poured his seed into her once, twice, thrice…and countless times as the moon went down and the sun came up. They fucked all over the private quarters ranging from their bed, the floor, the desk, the wall, and even the door.

 

After each following orgasm, Syrup found it harder to think straight, to make coherent sentences and move. After each time, Ace simply found himself proving his masculinity and dominance over his loving, cute, and perfect partner. Not even once did it seem like he was running out of stamina. Perhaps it was a secret aspect of the Will of D acting up.

 

“ehhhh….ahhh~” After a final orgasm, Charlotte Syrup had finally taken too much as she could as she gave up her last bit of pride as she fainted mid-fuck. Unable to even form sentences or words, or even see clearly due to a mix of her eyes never focusing on anything for long as well her fatigue and stamina that simply could not keep up, her body and will failed her as she embraced the darkness.

 

As Ace released his load into her once again, he finally noticed that his partner was quite limp. He had moved her into the ‘Om’ position where he sat he facing him on his lap before rocking and thrusting into her all while holding her around the waist when she didn’t respond to his calls anymore.

 

Leaning forward a bit as so to separate the two, he gently pulled her head off of his shoulder and away to see that her eyes had rolled into her head…she was completely fucked drunk.

 

While her body and subconsciousness was functional to a degree, it was obvious her mind was completely out and may as well be sleeping.

 

ahhh” another little moan came out of her as he felt a shudder go through her whole body. So cute.

 

Pushing a couple strands of her light pink hair out of her face, he leaned in to kiss her cheek before deciding he’s had enough for the day. Maybe, if she’s ok and feeling better, they can continue where they left off tomorrow.

 

He lifted her up gently off of his cock before placing her carefully down onto the bed as to not shock or wake her. As his cock which had been acting as a plug was finally removed from her pussy, he was finally able to see how much he had done her as a wave of his cum came flooding out of her gaping vagina. As she shivered a bit and shuddered, it sent another wave of the white liquid to gush out of her lower region before she finally stilled and went into a deep sleep.

 

Feeling refreshed, a bit tired, proud, and somehow feeling victorious, Ace too laid down next to his beautiful girlfriend as he put his arm around her head before pulling her into his chest. He kissed her forehead a goodnight before he blew out the candle with a wave of his hand.

 

LEMON END

 

POV Syrup

 

Never before have I been so sore waking up. Not when I had first trained against my brother, nor when I woke up in that prison cell after my fight against Fujitora. Waking up, all of my muscles ached in protest but what was most prominent was the pain in my nether region and back.

 

Still stuck in Ace’s embrace when I woke up, I tried to move a bit as I raised my hand and turned my back to get his hands off of me. Bad move. My entire body protested my move and my back was set on fire as I soundlessly screamed in pain before moving right back into my original position of being embraced by Ace…which I don’t mind.

 

When my head had finally cleared up to a degree, yesterday night’s memories came crashing down on me followed by the humiliation and embarrassment…and the fact that I was no longer a virgin. I didn’t really mind the last one as much as I thought I would…most likely because I knew that Ace was, and would be my (only) partner forever.

 

Still…this was too much. I thought he would go a little easy on me, if he did at all. What he showed yesterday during sex was a completely different Ace. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was really just a beast who had temporarily taken control of his body. He completely ravaged and violated me over and over and over…*blush* until I fainted. The worst part about this was not that I was sore of embarrassed but that I had enjoyed it…enjoyed it too much to deny him what he wanted.

 

“Still! That was no way to do a first time!” I made up my mind to scold my mast—I mean Ace! Ace! When he decides to wake up. With his narcoleptic tendencies, who knows when that’ll be.

 

POV Ace

 

Even knowing that it was wrong to take her first time like that, I couldn’t stop my grin from returning every five seconds as she ranted and scolded me as soon as I had woken up. Funny thing is, despite her harsh and angry words, I could tell that she wasn’t really mad at me…not to mention after last night she just looked like a very angry kitten. I knew it was a bad decision but I couldn’t help myself as I pet her hair as she fumed about taking it easy.

 

Yes, Syrup was a bit mad at me but was it worth it? Hell yes. She might act differently now but I knew, she knew, that she belonged to me. As a side benefit from the rather intense sex yesterday, she was completely reliant on me as I had to carry her around the ship the entire day…and the next as well.

 

I was met with mixed reactions from the different crew mates ranging from jealousy, pride, thumbs ups, bits of rage, pity, and most of all congratulations in which I needed to quickly take Syrup away before she heard any of that foul language.

 

Even with the crew members sending knowing looks, being annoying, and Marco almost killing me thrice, I would do it again. Seriously…having a hottie like that and not tapping that when she’s your girlfriend?

 

On top of that, I had the added joy of her being completely reliant on me the following day. Changing back into her child form so I could hold her more easily, I carried her around the ship for everything she needed. I sat her on my lap as I fed her by spoon. It was like babying the cutest little cat in the world.

 

Me: You’ve been so good today. Perhaps I’ll need to reward you tonight

 

I sensed as Syrup’s body shiver before turning to face me with a pout before sprouting something about not learning my lesson at all. Still, I know that once we’re back in our quarters, she’ll be singing a different tune.

 

POV Syrup

 

It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve made my mistake and we were finally back at the heart of Whitebeard Pirate territory in the New World. As long as I stay low for a couple of weeks, no one other than the locals or the allies would hear or see anything about me.

 

As I sat by the shore of the island we were on, I couldn’t help but think about my family. My loving brothers and sisters who I’ve left behind in that hellhole for my own selfishness. Would they be doing fine? Will they hate me for making such a selfish decision? The worst part of that thought was that if I was offered the same choice again, I knew I would still choose to make my escape.

 

I sensed Ace walking over before I saw him. He shuffled over with a plate of some food before sitting down next to me on the sandy beach.

 

Ace: You’re thinking about your family, aren’t you?

 

I nodded, not really wanting to get deeper into the subject. After all, talking about sensitive things only made me feel worse most of the time.

 

Ace: You and I, we’re very alike on this subject like you said long ago. We both carry the blood of demons and sail under a Pirate Flag.

 

He moved a bit until he was right next to me, our sides touching.

 

Ace: I personally think that you should be happy for having such a…unique…yet supporting family. You were quite unconscious at the time but I was there then your brother passed you to me.

 

His words just made me feel even more guilty.

 

Ace: Your brother acknowledged your dream. He might have fought you fist and bone to keep you as part of his family but in the end he supported you. He chose to let you go…willingly. As was with your sister and all other members of your family I’m sure. Your family might be weird but if I know anything about the Charlottes, it’s that they tend to stick together.

 

I smiled at his words as I remembered similar words from sis Lola when she left and our family’s response. Mama, of course, threw a fit of rage and declared her an enemy and a traitor but the rest of us felt differently. We didn’t feel betrayed or sad that she left the crew but rather that she left us. That she chose to leave us behind but even then I know that we all secretly supported her journey and wished her luck.

 

In order to keep her safe, we even kept the Vivre cards we had of her hidden from Mama should she ever decide to hunt her down or worse. It hurt us but never once did any of us stop thinking of her as our sister.

 

Hopefully they’ll think the same for me.

 

Ace: Come on babe, let’s go back. It’s starting to get a bit chilly.

 

He said as she stood up and brushing the grains of sand that stuck to his back and pants off. He reached out a hand for me to grab.

 

Me: How does fire even feel cold? Doesn’t that destroy your purpose as a fire logia?

 

Ace: Ouch, so cold.

 

He mocked before stretching out his hand again, this time leaning a bit down for me.

 

Ace: Seriously, let’s go. We’ve got dinner to eat and a world to explore.

 

I smiled up at him for a moment. Coming to peace with my decision at long last, it was time to look forward to the future in this free life of a Pirate.

 

After all, there was a world to explore, wasn’t there?

 

I reached up and took his hand.

 

The End

44