SEQUEL IS UP
1.7k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/259163/welcome-to-anarchy-a-mha-bnha-fanfic/

 

WELCOME TO ANARCHY

 

'I've already experienced one omnipotent being flinging me from one Universe to another...I didn't need another one to destroy what I had just achieved and fling me off into the next'

Charlotte Syrup, former Sweet Commander of the Big Mom Pirates, flung into the world of My Hero Academia with no clue what anything is. Quirks? Heroes? Buttcheek clenching superpower? The only thing that comforts me is the fact that this does remind me of 'Earth'...right?

Watch as the Overpowered Pirate and her love Portugas D. Ace wreck havoc across the world of heroes and villains.

Loser: 'You've got to choose a side!' Heroes or Villains?

Me: Well, we're Pirates so...fuck you both

Loser 2: What kind of Pirate owns a megacorporation??

Me: My bad...*cough* We're filthy rich Pirates. Wanna sign up? Welcome to the Charlotte Group.

Take advantage of a racist world? Check. Take advantage of the oppressive laws people are under? Check. Take advantage of quirks? Triple Check. Still hate governments? Absolutely

A story about the conflict between the ideals Peace and Justice against Freedom and Privacy. The realization of the impossibility of Total freedom and the lengths she goes to see it done. Just add massive explosions, lots of swearing, and comedy to the mix.

This will be a 2 Part story.

First part: PARADISE

Disclaimers: It is to my great displeasure and sadness that I do not own One Piece or My Hero Academia. Hints of Undertale as well...I don't own that either. That is just really really sad. Nor do I own the cover art...but it's pretty close to how I envision Syrup in her late teen years :)

On the flip side, I do own Charlotte Syrup, my OC and a couple more extras in the story.

Note: This is the sequel to 'Welcome to the Charlotte Family' but while it is recommended to read it before, it is not needed. Separate Universe, different characters and story.

But remember, heavily OP MC! But I try to keep it interesting.

Give it a try and enjoy!

 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/259163/welcome-to-anarchy-a-mha-bnha-fanfic/

 

17