Arriving Together
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While it felt like an extremely long amount of time had passed with all of the events that happened throughout the day, in reality everything happened extremely quickly.

The Chen clan first showed up at the Feng clan around the time when the sun had just risen in the morning. So much happened that it felt like all the events took an extremely long time, but cultivators at his level moved extremely fast and exchanged moves just as fast.

Many things happened with the Chen clan, but it still only took around an hour and a half before everything ended and he went to recover his qi.

Then, he left into the forest to avoid the wolves after him. He had to go around the wolves and he spent a large amount of time hunting so it did take longer than just normally travelling down the path back to Nanyuan town.

Still, he had greatly increased his cultivation and the same for his speed since he left Nanyuan town last. He mainly took so long since he was hunting demonic beasts. It was only a few hours after midday right now.

He had plenty of time to do whatever he wanted. He also didn’t even especially need to sleep as a cultivator of his strength.

Thus, he looked at the wolves with a serious expression. All of the wolves and Shen Yu noticed his solemn expression, causing the atmosphere to become more somber.

They waited for Yun Tian to say something.

He didn’t make them wait as he said, “Me and Shen Yu have things we need to do. I can see that you guys are already thriving on your own. You have no real reason to stick with us anymore. So I have to ask, do you guys want to come with us?”

He did not stop and continued saying: “If you come with us, the journey is sure to be dangerous. Still, if you come with us, I will do my best to help you guys and you would do the same for us. So, what do you guys want to do? I don’t mind even if you don’t want to come. We will just part ways here and ...”

He didn’t get to finish what he was saying as the wolves howled and came closer to them. They were telling him that they were willing to go with him.

Especially Bolin, as he was the most intelligent of them. Some of them still had a little trouble understanding, but Bolin’s howl cleared their doubts and the wolves stuck to Yun Tian.

He was touched and so was Shen Yu.

Shen Yu thought inwardly, ‘I hope these wolves can help cheer up Tian.’

She didn’t know it, but Yun Tian was thinking the exact same. That was one of the reasons he wanted them to come with so bad. The wolves were attached to Shen Yu and besides that they could also help protect her.

Once their moment was over Yun Tian said, “Then we have something to do.”

Hearing this Shen Yu who had gotten happy just for a moment became gloomy again. She knew what he wanted to do next.

She was right as Yun Tian turned towards her and asked “Do you want to come with to the Yun clan or do you want to wait for me here?”

Hearing his question she was adamant in her response saying: “I am going.”

Next he turned to look at all of the wolves and thought for a moment.

‘Demonic beasts are quite strong themselves and these guys are even stronger than normal demonic beasts. I think Bolin could probably handle a mid dantian building expert and the rest working together should be fine if they were to come with.’

With that though he asked, “We are going into a human town. There might be some danger so you guys can wait outside if you want, but you can also come with if that is what you want to do.”

Hearing this Bolin growled, almost as if saying, “We said we are coming with you.”

Shen Yu found it funny and her melodious laughter rang in in the air with the other wolves echoing with howls.

Yun Tian could only say: “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Then if you are coming, let’s go.”

With that, he scooped up Shen Yu into a princess carry. It was so sudden that she yelped in surprise and then blushed.

Yun Tian started to walk back toward the path.

Bolin howled and the rest echoed him. Then, they followed after Yun Tian.

With the wolves around him and Shen Yu in his arms he smiled. Although he was going somewhere that made him sad, at least he had people around him now that cared for him.

He laughed and said, “You guys lead the way. I don’t know what speed I should take since I am much faster than you guys. Just head back to the path and then continue going down it.”

Hearing this, Bolin was a little upset that Yun Tian had to match them, but he knew it was true since he saw the latter’s increase in strength.

Thus, he just took the lead and everyone else followed him back to the path.

Yun Tian continued training the crane flight skill while they were travelling.

The wolves were obviously slower than his top speeds, but they were by no means slow. They were just slower in comparison to him. They were still extremely fast if you ignored Yun Tian’s great speed.

Hence, they quickly made it back to the path and turned to follow it towards Nanyuan town.

Soon they neared the end of the path. He could see the open gate and walls of Nanyuan town in the distance.

Yun Tian looked at the wolves and Shen Yu once more before bracing himself for what would come.

He said to the wolves around him, “Slow down. I am taking the lead now.”

Hearing that the wolves slowed down and got behind Yun Tian.

He let Shen Yu down and their group of five wolves and two humans walked towards town. He was planning on walking openly towards the Yun clan.

2