Quick Death
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They walked towards the gate and Yun Tian spotted some people standing in front of it. There were several meridian opening realm men guarding the gate.

Yun Tian noticed that one of them was even someone from the Yun clan. He remembered seeing them in the clan before, but did not remember their name. The others were people from other clans.

Nanyuan town had no clan at the peak that was in charge, so everything was guarded and decided through the various clan’s cooperation.

As they got closer, these people also noticed Yun Tian and the rest. At first they couldn’t tell who they were, but upon realizing it was two people leading a group of big and dangerous looking wolves, the people there sucked in cold breaths.

They were too weak though, so these people did not know just how strong the group was. Thus, upon them reaching the gate, the man from the Yun clan came forward and said “Halt, who are you and what are you doing trying to bring beasts into town?”

Yun Tian gave the guy a weird look and the wolves around him growled, which almost made the guy piss his pants since when they growled they released part of the pressure from their cultivation bases causing him to barely be able to breathe.

His legs became numb and the guy fell on the ground and passed out. Seeing this the rest raised no more objections, but Yun Tian still asked “Any more questions?”

All of them vehemently shook their heads and the group walked past while Shen Yu’s laughter rang out.

Afterwards, she thought inwardly, ‘Tian is so cool.’

The group continued into town and Yun Tian led them towards the Yun clan.

Upon entering town, many people saw their group including normal residents in town without any cultivation.

They were scared of the wolves, but also wanted to know what was happening. Some just hid in their homes or businesses. Others followed behind at a distance since the wolves were just following Yun Tian and not attacking anyone.

While there was nothing like a phone in this world, cultivators could move extremely fast. Yun Tian just walked at a normal pace, so word of him and the wolves travelled quickly all around town before he even made it to the Yun clan.

The cultivators in town could tell he was strong and they weren’t stupid. They could tell from the path he was taking that he was going to the Yun clan.

Yun Tian used to be famous in town for his talent and he was quite well known. So with his destination in mind and his face along with Shen Yu’s appearance, some people actually recognized him.

Even so, no one wanted to mess with him so they just sent people to the surroundings of the Yun clan to find out what he was up to.

No one interrupted him on his way so with a crowd of people far behind he soon made his way to the Yun clan. Seeing the familiar gate to the Yun clan brought up bad memories of him being kicked out and his parents dying.

Shen Yu noticed his grim expression so she grabbed his hand and held it. The wolves also howled to reassure him, which happened to scar all the residents in town.

He felt a feeling of warmth gushing into him and looked at the Yun clan with a warm heart that soon turned into one burning with vengeance.

He yelled, “Yun Chen get your ass out here to meet your death.”

He enhanced his voice and it spread not only throughout the Yun clan in front of him, but throughout the entire town. Everyone who heard it could not help but become stunned at the murderousness it contained.

In response to his voice, another one came from within the Yun clan, “Who is it that seeks their death?”

In only a few moments the gates to the Yun clan opened.

His grandfather, Yun Chen, and several other Elders appeared walking out the open gate. There was only one mid dantian building Elder and four Early dantian building Elders. They were all middle aged to old men.

Upon opening the gate, Yun Chen saw Yun Tian, Shen Yu, and the wolves. He was startled, but soon he smiled and said, “I was worried when I heard you were able to cultivate again, Grandson Tian. You scared me when you got away, but to think you showed up here. Now I don’t have to worry anymore.”

He grinned viciously after saying that.

Everyone around finally realized what was going on and their anticipation for the events to come grew. The cultivators from other clans and groups however watched on hoping to get some benefits.

Yun Tian however was only confused. He had killed the Grand Elder who was a late dantian building expert. If Yun Chen knew this he wouldn’t be so confident right now.

Therefore, in response to what Yun Chen said he only asked, “You don’t know what happened to the Grand Elder of the clan do you?”

Hearing this Yun Chen felt some apprehension for the first time as he seemed to think of something. So he responded, “The Grand Elder is in seclusion, what are you talking about?”

Yun Tian shook his head and replied, “The Grand Elder is dead. I have killed him. When he died I promised him that I was only coming for you and would leave the rest of the Yun clan alone.”

Hearing this, the Yun clan Elders could only look to Yun Chen for confirmation. Yun Chen wasn’t sure if what Yun Tian was true as he had indeed not seen the Grand Elder since Yun Tian left.

He couldn’t lower the Elder’s moral though so he said, “Stop lying traitorous scum. The Grand Elder is just fine in his seclusion within the clan.”

Yun Tian saw that Yun Chen believed him, but was just trying to deny it so he said, “Just tell me the name of the clan who killed my parents and I will give you a quick death, even though you don’t deserve it.”

2