Killing Yun Chen
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of a sudden Bolin’s tactics drastically changed, he waited for the Elder to throw out an attack and dodged it by a slight margin. Afterwards, he continued on charging toward the Elder.

While the Elder tried to resist using his qi barrier and other arm to block, he just could not stop Bolin. Bolin managed to push him down and get his jaws on his throat, but he did not kill him.

The Elder screamed, “Please don’t kill me,” while Bolin had his jaws around his throat.

Bolin looked at Yun Tian out of the corner of his eye who said, “Just knock him out.”

Bolin slammed him down and incapacitated him. Everyone watched the aftermath of the battles in shock.

Five wolves had taken down four early dantian building experts and one mid dantian building expert all by themselves.

Now that imposing group was standing behind the most dangerous of all, Yun Tian.

In front of Yun Tian’s strong group stood the lone Yun Chen.

One of the reasons he had not made a move earlier, besides his fear, was that he knew that Yun Tian was faster than him. Even if he could defeat Yun Tian in a fight, he would not be able to stop Yun Tian from killing the Yun clan Elders right in front of him.

It had already come to this point though, so all he could do now was to try and fight for his life.

He looked at Yun Tian and said aloud, “I don’t know how I could be so dumb. Letting you go alive was the worst mistake I ever made.”

Yun Tian didn’t wouldn’t let him think that though and corrected him saying: “Doing nothing about my parents death was your mistake.”

Yun Chen didn’t argue with him and instead said, “Let’s see if I truly made a mistake or not then.”

As long as Yun Chen could kill Yun Tian then he made no mistake.

With that Yun Chen charged at Yun Tian attempting to use his sword and take his life.

The wolves tried to go after him, but Yun Tian motioned them to stop. He didn’t know if they could handle it and even if they could, he wanted to do it by himself .

Once again, he didn’t even take out his sword and instead pushed back the Elder with a cloud palm. This time though, he wasn’t as light in his attack.  He exerted his strength and Yun Chen was sent flying.

He crashed through the Yun clan walls, but quickly came back out looking extremely haggard. He once again came at Yun Tian who repeated the same attack once more.

This sequence of events repeated many times. However, each time Yun Tian attacked the strength behind the attack increased.

Yun Tian was not increasing the strength behind the attack. It was his comprehension of the skill that was rising.

Seeing what was happening, everyone in the surroundings held their breaths thinking the Yun clan was finished.

The last time Yun Chen was launched into the wall, he came out covered in blood he had previously coughed out. While he tried to attack Yun Tian, he collapsed on his knees. Yun Chen was exhausted and greatly injured by Yun Tian’s repeated attacks. It was evident that he could not fight anymore.

Yun Tian only felt that Yun Chen deserved this, so he just asked him, “What is the name of the clan who killed my parents and where are they located?”

Yun Chen however laughed and replied, “I will die anyway, why would I tell you?”

Yun Tian coldly replied, “I can kill your descendants in front of you one by one if you like. I was planning on killing only you, but that can be changed.”

Hearing this everyone in the surroundings was once again terrified hearing the means Yun Tian wanted to use. Especially Yun Chen’s descendants among the Elders and those in the Yun clan.

The only one who was not afraid was Shen Yu and the wolves. Shen Yu instead was happy that he could resort to such means and was not softhearted.

Yun Chen himself, sighed in self regret and pity. Eventually he said, “Fine, I will tell you. You will die anyway. The clan that your parents died to is the Zhao clan. They are located in Shenzhen city. You should be able to find out the rest yourself easily.”

Watching on, everyone in the surroundings couldn’t help but lament and be sorry for the clan head who had lost to one of his own younger generations and was about to die. That is except for Yun Tian’s group and the Yun clan’s enemies.

After Yun Chen finished his speech, Yun Tian said, “You better not be lying. If you are I will come back and kill all of your descendants before I destroy the rest of the Yun clan.”

Yun Chen shook his head and said, “I am not lying.”

He looked almost lifeless at this point as he knew that he would soon die.

In fact, Yun Tian said, “You can die now then.”

As he said that he also pulled out his sword and with an extremely fast slash that others only saw as a flash of light Yun Chen’s head slid off his shoulders. Everyone around drew cold breaths witnessing this as the Yun clan’s clan head had died and they got to witness Yun Tian’s terrifying swordsmanship abilities.

Yun Tian did not move to leave immediately. Instead he turned to look at the crowd around and spotted all the cultivators from the other clans watching. If he left now they would all go after the Yun clan and exterminate it since their strongest fighter, Yun Chen, was now dead. Now that they were weakened they could easily be robbed by the stronger clans.

Yun Tian had promised the Grand Elder he wouldn’t harm the rest of the Yun clan and he intended to keep that promise.

He yelled so everyone, even those far away could hear. 

“Yun Chen is now dead, but don’t think you can go after the Yun clan once I leave. The Yun clan is under my protection now. If I come back and the Yun clan is destroyed, I will destroy every other power in town and kill all of the other cultivators.”

1