Eating Candies
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Tian then took out five early stage demonic beast corpses with their demonic cores still inside them and threw them to the wolves saying, “Ask me when you want more cores or bodies. Especially the bodies. After all, I don't even have a use for the bodies. I don’t mind giving all of them to you guys.”

“I have even better corpses and cores too. Come ask me for them when you think you are ready.”

The wolves grabbed them out of the air and held them in their teeth.

Yun Tian threw only one each and said what he said since cultivation took time. He was the only person he knew of that could cultivate and use up resources so fast. This was another reason he didn’t mind giving the wolves demonic beast cores.

They couldn’t absorb too much qi at once or else they could incur injuries or even die. That was why he still only thought of giving them early stage demonic beast cores and corpses.

The wolves grunted in thanks and found their own space. They started to devour the corpses. Then, they would start absorbing and refining the qi within the cores they had.

Seeing this, Shen Yu’s passion was ignited once again and she said to Yun Tian, “I will start cultivating too. I won’t bother you.”

With that she sat down to start cultivating as well.

Now, Yun Tian finally had the time to go through everything he currently had on him.

He almost had too many things on him to count. If others had what he did, they wouldn't be able to learn all the skills or use all the resources even if given a year's time. One of the things that excited him the most was the new skills to look through and he hadn't even checked all the spatial bags he had gotten yet.

Besides that he already had many demonic beast cores which could greatly increase his cultivation.

He focused and the first thing he decided to do was take inventory of everything he had.

So he started to go through every spatial bag he had gotten. However, he had a lot of them so it took him a while.

In spatial bags alone, he now had more than any one person would ever need. If someone looked inside his robe, they might think he was a beggar with all the bags he had.

The spatial bags he had gotten recently came from the Chen clan’s clan leader, Late dantian building Elder, mid dantian building Elder, and from two of the early dantian building Elders.

Then, he got more spatial bags from the Yun clan’s clan leader, mid dantian building Elder, and four early dantian building Elders.

After that, he got one more spatial bag from the Mao clan leader.

He had a lot to go through. Even for him, it would take him a while to go through everything. Eventually, he finished going through it all and he was stunned at everything he now had.

After he was done sorting everything, he found that in pills he now had one hundred and fifty mid spirit grade qi gathering pills which had all come from those of the Chen clan. As for the lower quality low spirit grade qi gathering pills, he had a staggering amount that was over a thousand.

Initially, he did not care that much about them, but with enough numbers they could amount to a substantial boost in his cultivation.

As for skills, in total he had gained two mid spirit grade ones and six low grade ones. He had gotten the two mid spirit grade skills from trading with the Feng Bao. As for Chen Long’s two mid grade skills, he did not have them on him. Most of the people from clan’s did not bring any skill books with them when they went out just in case anything would happen to them.

Still, he had gained much more than just these books from his experience using skills and witnessing them during his fights. Especially his fight against Chen Long.  He learned a lot from how he used his skills in their fight and he couldn’t wait to train and put these insights to use.

He also had gotten many low spirit grade swords that he cared little about.

Then there were the two bodies of late dantian building experts. He was planning to see if he could absorb the qi from their dantians, since Bolin said that demonic beasts could absorb the qi from them.

Finally, there were the demonic beast cores and bodies.

He had gotten many of those. From the Mao clan leader alone he got one late stage core, three mid stage, and twenty five early stage cores.

Besides those, he got some from other spatial bags and even more from his own hunting.

Together, he now had two late stage demonic beast cores and one late stage demonic beast’s body. As for mid stage cores, he had eighteen. He only had eleven mid stage demonic beast bodies though. As for early stage cores, he had much more. In total, he now had seventy early stage demonic cores which greatly helped get rid of any doubt of giving some to the wolves. There were also forty early stage demonic beast bodies.

As for what else was in the spatial bags, he did not care as it was just their previous owner’s personal belongings,  like the owner’s clothes.

After looking through all this he couldn’t wait to begin cultivating and he saw no reason to wait. He thought for a moment first to decide what he would do.

In the end he decided to cultivate using his large sum of resources since everything depended on his cultivation in the end.

Thus, he immediately started to go through the low grade qi gathering pills.

He remembered the time when he used over half an hour to swallow ten of them. As he was cultivating now, he used half that time and went through fifteen. It was basically like he was eating candies and not cultivating.

2