New Standards
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Tian directed all the qi entering his body towards his dantian. Although, one of these pills did not help much, this great number of pills did. He was in joy as he watched his dantian slowly filling up.

His speed slowly increased over time. Even the wolves and Shen Yu noticed something amiss and stopped what they were doing to look over. Seeing what was happening they were in shock. They already knew he was a monster though, so they just went back to their own cultivation with renewed vigor.

His dantian slowly filled up along with his strength and momentum rising. Their training lasted for a long time, but cultivation naturally takes a long amount of time and everyone there, including the wolves, were used to long training sessions.

Even with how fast Yun Tian was swallowing the pills, it would take him a long time to go through all of them.

Thus, he swapped to cultivating his demonic core with early stage demonic beast cores a few hours in. He did not want to create too much of an imbalance between his two cultivation paths.

As for how he would use his resources, he decided to leave only ten early stage cores for the wolves as they could get more on their own and he also had a lot of corpses for them. That meant he had sixty early stage demonic cores to use right now.

While that seemed like a small number compared to the amount of pills he had, each core contained a much greater amount of demonic qi for him to absorb. There was no way for him to go through them as fast as he did with the pills.

Still, that was instead a good thing as it meant there was more qi from him to absorb.

He continued to absorb the qi from each core going from one to the next when the first ran out.

Around three more hours went by and he had completely absorbed the energy from ten early stage demonic cores.

It was at this moment the wolves came over after he finished with his last demonic beast core.

Yun Tian looked at the wolves and admired the stronger auras they gave off.

It was the same for them though. They looked at Yun Tian and felt they could not estimate his strength at all anymore.

After this session of cultivation, Yun Tian's dantian was now a little less than half full. As for his demonic core, it was a little over a third full.

It also wasn’t just the quantity that increased. He felt the increase in quality too.

He could feel his strength increasing and it brought him great joy.

Bolin looked at Yun Tian and gestured to ask if he wanted to go with them somewhere.

Seeing this, Yun Tian questioned, “Out to hunt?”

Yun Tian knew the only things the wolves would ever want to go do was hunt for more resources to grow stronger.

He was right as Bolin shook his head and gestured to Yun Qing who was not part of their group in front of him. She had instead moved over next to Shen Yu. Bolin was trying to tell him that Yun Qing would stay with Shen Yu while they went out to hunt.

Yun Tian thought about it and figured it was a good idea. He had plenty of time now and could technically take all the time he wanted to do whatever he wanted. On the contrary, he wanted to get his revenge as soon as possible.

And, to do that he needed to manage his time efficiently. He knew he was not strong enough yet, so he needed to become stronger fast. Although his pool of resources was large, he knew they would not last him forever.

Hunting could provide him with more and allow him to practice the skills he already knew in combat. As for the other skills he had gotten, they would take time to learn and he figured he should not lose track of what already made him strong.

First though he needed to make sure Shen Yu was fine. Before he could ask anything though, Shen Yu opened her eyes and said, “Go ahead. I want to cultivate until I can break through. I plan on training even harder than you.”

“Okay, I can’t wait to see you break through. I don’t know when we will be back, but you don’t have to worry about us at all.”

Shen Yu also trusted in their strength so she was not worried and just continued to cultivate hoping to reach dantian building as soon as possible.

“Oh yeah. Here you go, Yun Qing.” With that he threw another early stage demonic beast corpse to the wolf as she was staying behind and would have time on her hands. The wolf caught it and looked at Yun Tian in thanks.

Seeing her gaze, Yun Tian just said, “Just take care of Shen Yu.”

Then, Yun Tian turned and said to the rest of the wolves, “Okay, you guys lead the way. Also, even late stage demonic beasts are no problem so find us all the demonic beasts you can.”

Bolin’s eyes lit up at that. He howled and led the wolves into the forest.

They travelled deeper into the forest and for some reason, Yun Tian ended up thinking about Earth. Back on Earth, he knew about mountains, oceans, and deserts. Here though, all he had seen was human towns all surrounded by forests. He had read in books about different sceneries, but had never seen them for himself here yet.

At the same time he couldn’t help but wonder how big this forest around them was and where it ended.

He came back to his senses just as the wolves joined together and instantly took down an early stage demonic beast they had found.

At this Yun Tian said, “Let’s not waste so much time going after these early stage demonic beasts and go after stronger ones instead. You finding me stronger demonic beasts already helps me a lot. Of course groups are even better.”

With that, Bolin threw the corpse to Yun Tian and he stored it inside his spatial bag.

Then, the wolf once again took off with the rest of the group following behind.

2