Wasting Time?
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Tian inspected the group as he kept moving towards them. By estimating the speed of their movement, he realized the horses had to be in the demonic beast realm, however they were all only in the mid demonic beast realm at most and as he inspected their frames he realized they didn’t appear to be suited for combat in fact. As for the weird ethereal-like horses, he only ignored them for now. While he was curious about them, Bolin took the priority.

The other party evidently noticed him too with the large commotion he was causing. Even the beasts far off in the forest heard him let alone them who were directly on the path he was taking.

Based on the flashing lightning and loud booming sounds they thought some large beast covered in lightning was coming their way.

The carriage and those surrounding it stopped, while the people on horseback got off their horses and gathered in front of the carriage ready to protect it from the ‘beast’ that was coming their way.

They didn’t have to wait long as merely a few seconds after they stopped, Yun Tian arrived in front of their party with a boom and crackling sounds.

The ground he landed on split and flew in all directions with a dust cloud forming and quickly dispersing to show his figure covered in slowly dissipating lightning.

After arriving, he hurriedly analyzed the strengths of those in front of him and realized that two of the five old men in front of him were in the late dantian building realm and the others were in the mid stage.

As for their appearances, they were all wearing ordinary white robes, but they did nothing to hide the men’s out of the ordinary and haughty bearing from Yun Tian.

That, along with the horses, made him realize that this group could be from a powerful force with great wealth and hope instantly blazed within his heart once more. Not even five seconds after he stopped, he yelled, “Give me all the healing pills and healing related items you have!”

At the same time, he released all his emotions and filled the air around him with his killing intent and ferocity. Right now his emotions were a big mess and the pressure he released showed that as they all felt a big impact from him.

The men in front of him were forced backwards merely from the aura he released and were stunned. The horses outright collapsed on the ground, excluding the two ethereal looking ones pulling the carriage.

The dantian building old men had previously been on their guards wondering what was coming towards them. When the dust and ground billowed in front of them along with a crackling sound they held their weapons with great agitation. They were expecting to see a huge beast covered in lightning. They had seen something that appeared to be a huge lightning beast in the distance after all.

However, the sparks died out in the dust cloud and what met their gazes after the dust cloud dispersed was only Yun Tian’s young figure with a few sparks on him as he held Bolin. They relaxed slightly as he didn’t appear that threatening and even if he was dangerous they could at least reason with Yun Tian since he was a human and not a beast.

However, they weren’t even allowed to question Yun Tian or anything of the like as he immediately shouted his demands. His shout and aura made them realize that Yun Tian was extremely strong. And it seemed he had no intentions of being polite which frightened them.

Even after being pushed backwards by his aura, the old men stayed in front of the carriage not retreating any further at all as they kept their vigilance. One of them attempted to try and use their background to scare Yun Tian as he yelled back, “Who are you and why do you want to attack us from the Yao Manor?!”

Yun Tian didn’t care about whatever nonsense they were spouting and yelled once more, “One more chance to give me healing pills or I will kill you and loot your corpses instead.”

He was extremely angry. If they had nothing on them, he would be wasting time he could be using to continue travelling. Bolin’s life hung in the balance. Even now his injuries were deteriorating. He didn’t have time to be polite or go along with them.

They were lucky it would be faster for them to hand over the pills than for him to search each of their spatial bags or else he might have just killed them already. That was just how turbulent his emotions were at the moment.

The old men didn’t get to reply to him again though. Before they could, the door of the carriage opened and a woman stepped out. Yun Tian was surprised as he felt her strength. She was in the early dantian building realm.

That wasn’t what surprised him though, it was the youth he felt from her. She looked young and he felt she indeed was. Her appearance wasn’t faked in the least. He could tell she was only in her early twenties from the strong life force he felt from her. She was the youngest dantian building expert he had ever seen, excluding himself. Every one he had seen so far was at least middle aged.

Besides her youth, the woman was extremely beautiful with blond hair in a ponytail and a tall lithe figure. Her golden eyes perfectly accentuated her blonde hair and fair skin on her perfectly round face.

As for her clothing though, it didn’t match her feminine and beautiful appearance at all and instead could be considered more masculine. It seemed she was more of a tomboy than anything else in her pants and tunic. Even though she was wearing that kind of clothing though, it did not help at all in concealing her femininity as her bountiful breasts outline could clearly be seen almost bursting out.

1