Top Grade Rejuvenation Pill’s Worth
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While late stage experts only felt surprise, Luo Tai and the other peak stage expert felt many varying emotions as the cores confirmed the dangerous feeling they got from Yun Tian wasn’t an illusion or fake. He really was extremely strong.

The peak stage expert cursed life for the fact that this young kid could in fact be stronger than him and at least had more wealth than him.

Unlike the other peak stage expert, Luo Tai was happy to confirm the fact that Yun Tian was extremely strong. That wasn’t the important part to him though. He had seen strong experts, even experts stronger than himself before. But, he had never seen someone so young be so strong.

Besides this he felt he had a good character since Wu Bai gave him the golden card. Also, the fact that he went to such lengths and was so anxious to heal the wolf showed that he would do whatever it took to save those he cared about.

He instantly wanted to develop ties with Yun Tian.

So, he immediately held up his end of the bargain and more. He took out three pill bottles. One contained three pills, the other contained five, and the last contained six.

Yun Tian knew the six pills were the high spirit grade rejuvenation pills he had bought earlier, but he had to inspect the other two to be sure of what they were. Also, he wasn’t sure why the man brought out the high grade rejuvenation pills, but he had a faint suspicion.

He didn’t think they would try anything untoward at least and it was seen he was right when the man said, “I will throw in these six high grade rejuvenation pills as well. We do in fact have a little more of these, but I would ask you do with these.”

Yun Tian was slightly tempted to immediately say he wanted them all, but it was obvious the other side really didn’t want to sell them to him. He also saw the stares of everyone around heat up especially as they looked at the bottle holding the five pills he assumed to be top spirit grade qi gathering pills. They looked similar to the high grade version after all.

Even the peak dantian building realm expert in the room was staring with eyes filled with greed at them, no longer paying as much attention to the two cores. After all, he would first need to trade away the cores, he couldn’t immediately use them to cultivate, while the pills were exactly that. They were items he could absorb immediately and would greatly help his cultivation.

It seemed he was really getting a good deal and what he got was probably enough anyway. So, Yun Tian could only take a step back and say: “That’s fine.”

With that, the two of them exchanged goods and Luo Tai's worried expression brightened up. He had heard that Yun Tian was very irritable since the wolf was injured and was worried he might be unreasonable, but it seemed the other party could see his good intentions.

Yun Tian held the pill bottles in his hands with great happiness.

‘Bolin should be able to finish healing with these.’

He kept out the bottle containing the top spirit grade rejuvenation pill and put the other two away.

Then he said, “Then if you don’t mind…”

The other party had shown that they truly wished to be on good terms with him. Now that he wasn’t in so much of a rush, he didn’t mind being a little respectful and polite.

The old man had already put away the peak stage demonic cores with a smile. Hearing what Yun Tian said, he knew what he was alluding to. So, while wearing a bright smile he only said, “Don’t mind me.”

With that Yun Tian nodded and turned around before crouching in front of Bolin once more. He calmed his mind and took out one of the three pills within the bottle and inspected it. 

While the high grade version also produced a great medicinal fragrance, it simply couldn’t compare to the one in his hand. After he took it out, he felt his cells become active after just smelling it. It was green like the other pill, but the top grade version almost seemed to be made of glass that was tinted green instead of the solid bright green color. It was almost completely see through, letting the light pass right through it.

It wasn’t only its appearance that was more magnificent, he could feel the healing properties the pill possessed just by holding it and breathing in its fragrance.

His smile grew and when he was ready, he put the pill into Bolin’s mouth before placing his hands on the wolf to help him refine the pill. At this moment, everything emptied his mind except for healing Bolin.

His qi entered Bolin’s body and helped him break down the pill and spread it throughout his body. The effects were rapidly absorbed, healing the wolf’s injured organs to near perfect states once more. All of his muscles and bones were also restored to near perfection. As he watched this and felt the wolf’s breathing become almost completely normal again, he wondered, ‘Why isn’t he waking up yet?’

After healing to this extent the wolf should have long woken up with his experience of living in the forest. His instincts wouldn’t let him continue to rest after recovering enough, especially since he was in such a dangerous battle before he passed out and also currently surrounded by several unfamiliar people of great strength.

With these thoughts, he spread his qi more thoroughly throughout the wolf’s body inspecting the pills' effects and trying to find the reason for him not waking up yet. As he did so, he almost shouted in shock. He hadn’t noticed this before, but now he felt the pill’s energy being drawn into the wolf’s demonic core.

Paying more attention, he wrapped Bolin’s demonic core with his qi and noticed there was actually an extremely minute crack on Bolin’s demonic core, but as the pill’s energies were absorbed by the demonic core it started healing and crack was filling in rapidly. At the same time he felt the demonic qi within the wolf’s demonic core rapidly diminishing. In fact, it seemed like the demonic qi would run out before the core fully healed.

Announcement
Readers, Its finally here. Checkout http://nascentnovels.net/ for further chapters of this novel with three additional chapters right now.
So excited. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

 

1