IV: Duris’ Request
610 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kassandra was on her way to Samis, where she would confront Duris about her owed drachmae. She had stopped at the beach and killed the bandits that had captured Phoibe. She took Phobos down to the small town that held one of the only ports on the island of Kephallonia and she scourged around the many shops until she found Duris, a middle aged man who sold clay pottery. 

"Duris. Markos want's his money." Kassandra told him, walking up to him.

"Tell Markos to get it himself and not to send some mercenary!" Duris yelled, waving his fists at Kassandra. 

"Well the money you owe Markos is mine, so hand it over now!" Kassandra yelled threateningly. However, Duris was not fazed. 

"You can't do anything! The guards would be on you no time because of how much I help this town! If you want your drachmae, then threatening to kill me won't help at all!" Duris yelled back. Kassandra was stumped. Duris was right and Kassandra did not know how well should could fare against a group of trained soldiers. She couldn't even stop two goons from raping her. 

"Fine. What do you want in return?" Kassandra asked. Duris smiled and lifted his robe, revealing his semi-erect penis. 

"I think you know what I want." Duris said. Kassandra sighed. If she couldn't fight to get something, at least she could be a depraved whore and fuck for something. Kassandra got on her knees and grabbed his now hard dick and put it in her mouth. "Ahh yes." Duris moaned, feeling Kassandra'a mouth around his cock. Kassandra was a pro when it came to sexual activities so she blew the man hoping to get him to cum quick. 

"Yes, the so-called tough Kassandra, sucking me like a common prostitute!" Duris yelled so everyone in Samis could hear him. Kassandra became red from sucking and embarresment. A crowd started to gather around them and Duris got a handful of Kassandra's shirt and ripped it off, revealing her nice tits and nipples. Kassandra could feel Duris' member throbbing and knew he was going to cum soon. 

"Stand up and turn around." Duris said, pulling his dick out of Kassandra's mouth. Kassandra quickly swallowed the left over pre-cum and stood up and bent over one of the tables that carried Duris' pots. Duris lifted up her tunic and quickly pushed his dick into her tight vagina. Kassandra grunted when it went in. She was being forced to fuck again in the same day and she hated it. 

"Fuck, you're much tighter than I thought you would be." Duris moaned, thrusting into Kassandra, wet sounds coming from the fucking. "Markos told me all about your little fuck sessions with him and I heard from the Cyclops that he sent men to your home and raped you. You fucking slut." Kassandra saw the people around them, some looking excited, others looking disgusted. Kassandra put her head down and tried not to cry.

For what seemed for a too long time to Kassandra, Duris finally pushed in one last time and then came inside her pussy. Duris slapped her ass and Kassandra could feel him become instantly hard again. "Have you not shamed me enough already! I just wanted my drachmae back!" Kassandra yelled. 

"No enough oh no. Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?" Duris smiled. Kassandra had never had a cock up her ass and she definitely did not want one now. 

"Oh fuck no you don't!" Kassandra yelled, pushing Duris out of her and pushing her tunic down. She quickly put back on her shirt, which now was ripped around her chest area, fully revealing both her tits. 

"Then no fucking drachmae!" Duris yelled, kicking her to the floor and into the crowd. Kassandra got up and ran away, as everyone ogled at her. She was gonna give Markos a piece of her mind, and then murder Duris.

3