V: The Visitors
585 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kassandra said that she would give a piece to her mind to Markos and luckily for her, he had traveled to Sami, waiting to see if Kassandra had gotten her money. Unluckily though, he was very horny and would ask for a quick fuck out in the open. Kassandra saw him standing by the temple of Zeus that was up the hill so she got up there as fast as she could, her small tits jiggling around out in the open from her ripped shirt.

"Kassandra! Just who I was looking for! Did you get your drachmae?" Markos asked, staring at the woman's chest. Kassandra put her arms over her breasts and started going off.

"No Markos! Duris said I had to fuck him for it! And violating me in my mouth and vagina was not enough! He wanted to fuck me in my ass!" Kassandra yelled furiously at the horny Markos. 

"Why wouldn't he? I told him that you had never had it in there before!" Markos laughed. Kassandra glared at him. "Now, can I get this quick fuck or do I have to find another whore to fuck?" He asked. Kassandra got on her knees. Even though she had just been humiliated by Duris, Markos always gave her good dick and she secretly liked being called a whore. Markos whipped out his erect penis and Kassandra took it into her mouth. She licked around the head, knowing just how Markos liked his blowjobs. 

"Yes, very nice Kassandra, but don't make me cum yet. I still need to get into that great pussy of yours." Markos said. Kassandra took the cock out her mouth and Markos laid down on the grass under a tall tree. Kassandra faced away from him and Markos led his dick into Kassandra. They were fucking reverse cowgirl, Kassandra's divine tits out for everyone to see and even a better view of a cock going in and out of her tight and slutty vessel. 

"Yes Markos! Give it to me!" Kassandra moaned loudly, drawing attention from the priests at the temple of Zeus. 

"Better keep it down Kassandra. Or Zeus might smite both of us." Markos yelled, slapping Kassandra's ass hard. She moaned on the impact as another crowd began to huddle around the pair, already after seeing Duris fuck Kassandra earlier. 

"Slut! Whore!" The crowd began to yell. Kassandra secretly smiled, as she loved the attention. She decided to try to put on a show for the crowd. 

"Oh yes! I'm going to cum!" She screamed, Markos' cock slipping out her pussy and her pussy juices being spurted everywhere into the crowd. Markos slipped his cock back into Kassandra's shaking body and also came inside her. 

"Huhhhh!" Markos grunted, Kassandra feeling his seed coat the inside of her vagina. Kassandra could be getting pregnant with a lot of babies if she kept fucking everyone in town. Eventually, the crowd left the pair and they both got dressed, Markos giving Kassandra another shirt to wear so her titties weren't out anymore. 

"What did you need me for Markos?" Kassandra asked. 

"I have a plan about the Cyclops situation. I say we should steal his obsidian eye!" Markos explained. 

"What, and then become the most hunted people on Kephallonia? Are you insane?" Kassandra asked. 

"By the way, the Cyclops did put a bounty on you, and mercenaries are coming for you." Markos said. 

"Malaka! Okay, so we'll need to kill the Cyclops then." Kassandra said. "But how?"

"Luckily for you, a group of soldiers just made camp at the abandoned house, and by the look of them, they work for the Cylcops. You should take them out silently and see if there is any information on where he keeps his obsidian eye because it is way to valuable to wear it out."

"Okay, I'm on it Markos." Kassandra said, mounting Phobos and leaving Markos for the house. 

.......

When Kassandra got their, she saw five guards patrolling the outsides of the house. One by one, Kassandra took out all of them silently, stabbing their throats or slicing them. Kassandra was going to enter the home when someone came out. It was a middle-aged man, wearing a purple robe and expensive sandals. Kassandra decided not to kill him on the spot and he walked over to one of the dying soldiers, took his sword, and finished him off. 

"No mercy for the men you work for." Kassandra said casually, hoping the man knew the Cyclops well and could give her information. 

"They work for me, not with me." The man said. He motioned Kassandra towards him. "Walk with me Kassandra." He said, leading away from the house and towards the beach. Kassandra reluctantly followed. How did the man know her name?

They reached their destination, the shore of Kephallonia, which had a small island across the little amount of water between them. "My name is Elpenor, and I have been looking for a misthios who could do something, actual two things for me. I can explain them while your doing one of them." Elpenor lifted his robe and let his penis fall free. Kassandra didn't know what Elpenor's plan was but she decided to go along with it. She needed to know how he knew her name. She got on her knees and began to suck happily at the cock. 

"Nice, you are the first mercenary I have ever met to stoop so low to get paid for sexual favors. You could also double as a prostitute if this you are unable to complete this job, though I doubt the soldiers would let you go. They would probably use all your holes and kill you." Elpenor said. Kassandra did not care because to her, money was money, no longer how she acquired it.  

"I need you to go to the island and get something that belongs to me." Elpenor explained, Kassandra paying close attention to his words and his large member. "It is Penelope's shroud, being guarded by bandits on Odysseus' palace." Kassandra took time to take Elpenor's penis out her mouth.

"Penelope's shroud? I thought it was a legend." Kassandra exclaimed, quickly working on Elpenor's cock. 

"You get it back, you'll be paid generously" Elpenor said, not warning Kassandra of his climax and cumming deep into her mouth. Kassandra quickly clamped her lips around the spasming cock and swallowed all of his semen. "I will be waiting at the temple of Zeus for you." Elpenor said, handing Kassandra a liberal amount of drachmae. He left Kassandra, lips covered in semen.

"I bet he'll pay me more for this." Kassandra said, jumping into the water and swimming to the island.

3