The Distant Past
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Warning: This chapter has little to very little history and is just for fun! 

Nikola tesla- The backstory-

As the young man with the blonde hair approached me, I remembered how I arrived. “Pardon me for being rude! My name is Nikola Tesla, and here is a recount to how I arrived here.

As I was conducting an experiment of my newest invention, the Tesla Coil electrocuted me and I died, eating my breakfast. But right after that I felt something indescribable  and sublime, which made me question why I was not dead.

When I opened my eyes there was a stupid looking guy who was naked up to the waist, with greasy black hair and deep navy blue eyes. I asked him who he was.

The man responded, ‘Did my beauty capture you as well?’

 I thought to myself ‘what a weirdo…’ 

As if by magic he said, ‘Hey! I'm not a weirdo, I am very important to human civilization! I am the great god Apollo, god of the plague, dance and many other niche aspects of human life, I am basically the Whole F***ing Sun!’

I retorted, ‘yeah whatever, and I am Mozart!” Anyway what is this place? Is this a hallucination? Is this heaven? Is this perhaps a dream?’

Apollo said, ‘this is the waiting area, have you got a ticket?’ 

I responded, obviously confused, ‘a ticket? What do you mean “ticket?”’

Apollo explained that it was basically something that would let you know what place in the line you were at. I said, ‘sure let me take a ticket.’ I grabbed a slip, and touched my incomparably handsome mustache. I wondered what I was going to do here and whether it was judgement day. When I saw the number on my ticket, I turned pale. It said 432. I asked if the numbers represented people, but didn’t get a response. I turned around, only to see an old man looking back at me. He approached me and asked, `Are you The Nikola Tesla?’

I informed him that I was and asked him who he was. The old man responded, ‘Me? I am Albert Einstein, I am one of your biggest fans. You are a misunderstood genius!’

I asked the so-called “Albert Einstein” how he would know of my intelligence as I was but a poor man who got his dreams broken by a certain "Thomas Edison” before my untimely and woeful death. Albert responded, ‘I know, I have read your biography. Anyways it is great to meet you!’  I asked him how he knew my name and he claimed  that it had been almost 12 years since my unfortunate death. I was shocked and clarified that it had actually been 12 years since my very unlucky, unexpected death. I asked him if he had heard of someone called Apollo before, and Albert affirmed my question with, ‘ yeah,I have! Are you talking about the Greek god of music and other stuff?’

 ‘So it is not a myth?’ I suspiciously asked.

I said, ‘so he wasn't lying! So there are gods and many of them too? That is interesting no or should I say Electrifying? * drum sound effects

Anyways what number are you? I am number 432 I asked Einstein, and he responded with oh what a coincidence I am 433! Could it be they are bringing like geniuses first or something, haha I am just kidding, *then a voice called out, ‘genius Number 432! Please report to the front desk, the gods council wants to speak with you!’ 

I turned to Einstein and said, ‘they are actually calling geniuses?’

‘Yup looks that way, I think you should hurry, or they might blow you to smithereens! ’I turned and ran, and when I arrived I begged the gods to not blow me to smithereens. The gods sneered and looked at each other, and one with brown hair and brown eyes spoke to me and said, hey you got any mead? 

I shook my head and said I am very sorry for I do not have any mead nor any alcohol in any quantity in my possession. The Man or should I say god who asked me the question stood up and said, I am Thor, the mighty god of lightning of the north! And he started to introduce the other gods, this is godie, goddess of rebirth, I looked at a blonde woman with deep beautiful blue eyes, then came Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty, i could only see what i can describe as a beautiful woman with her breathtaking silver hair with specks of gold. Or so it seemed, her eyes had a beautiful hazel green eyes, and her lips were just the right size, her curves were on point and her grace was top notch, then came Zeus, he looked like a warrior, his muscles were bulging but at the same time his eyes seemed to be glowing with glee and excitement, and then Apollo showed up and said oh hey tesla, are you finally here? And I responded yes, um, so I got a question, while I just got to know you guys, who is that person who looks like a winged snake? As Apollo had started to introduce him, he got interrupted by the snake like being, the snake being said,  Quetzalcóatl The Great god of the Americas, god of winds and rain and as well as one of the creators of the world and mankind, and also many more stuff.

I then started to ask questions, ummm...gods and goddesses, why did you call me here? Is it because of the time I tricked a whole crowd of people into thinking that they could control a boat with their voice but instead I controlled it with an invention of mine with a remote control? Then Godie responded hell nah, we were watching when that happened, you were an absolute madlad, we were laughing so hard!

The reason why we called you here was because we need a person to help develop this new world, and therefore we are bringing geniuses and also people who watch a lot of tv shows and are experts in many fields, such as Einstein, Edgar Allan Poe, and as well as Lu Bu! And then I asked, you mentioned a new world, and that you need help with it, what do you need me to do?

Do you guys want me to develop electricity? You know, I don't wanna die again due to my own stupidity and experiments you know.

Then they told me that I should not worry about that since  everyone who was going to be transported to the new world, was going to gain immunity and a special wish granted, and in your situation you got immunity to electricity! And you Also are immortal as well as the 500 geniuses we are calling to this world.

I said thank you, but then seriously asked what they wanted, and they told me, we want you to establish a form of electricity and for you to keep revolutionizing everything, oh but we also need you to also teach people on electricity and help lead a research team as well as be our custodian of this world are you up to it?

I said of course this is a great opportunity! Or should i say THIS IS ELECTRIFYING! I regretted my corny joke and tried taking it back but the faces of the gods said it all, they didn't care instead they felt interested in me for some unknown reason.

I asked them why they were looking at me like that and they said that they were wondering why I did not refuse their offer. "This is the reason you died but you will still take the job? That is quite an odd one, what a fearless or eccentric man they said!”

As they were speaking I spoke up and said, for a man to fear what can not affect them no more is simply illogical, but to not face one's fears and try to conquer them is just cowardice!

Plus I got an Important question: “How much will I get paid?” They looked up and started to laugh, they responded with how much do you want? !50 gold coins? Diamonds? And I responded with you know whatever you think I am worth, I don't want to die poor once again!

And the gods burst out laughing, then Quetzalcoatl spoke up and said, how about I pay you in many rare forms of materials never found in your old world, The so called “earth”?

I was thinking over, hmm…rare materials, never found on planet earth, alright but I want 500 gold coins with every month of work ok? Deal?

The gods said, “A human wants to negotiate, so interesting, Alright Human We Accept your counter offer!”

As I was leaving they asked me what favor I wanted, and i smiled and responded with, I want the powers to make and create anything into reality whenever I have the materials ready, and I walked towards the light and I saw A deep forest, I then started to cut down the forest and then I started to build a town.

I then found a woman, a very beautiful woman with silver hair and a black dress.

She reminded me of someone, but I could not remember who. Then I approached her and introduced myself, and she said oh hey tesla, long time no see. 

I started to think hard, about it, then I remembered someone who looked like her, I approached her and said, “Einstein?” Is that you?

And she said, ah so you remember me! That is great. I thought you had forgotten me, so I responded with “No, how could I forget meeting my first friend in this new world?” 

And then the question I had been thinking about, so umm… Albert, why are you a female now? 

Albert Einstein responded,” Because I want to do everything for science!”

I said, anyways what is your mission in this world? And she said I am to be the teacher of this world as well as the lead science developer!

Then I responded, would you like to be part of my town I am trying to create and develop, you could be the teacher here and as well as the science head of our departments! Einstein replied, of course I will take you up on that offer!

And then a few months passed and now our town is built and now I am talking to this blond guy with a funny name, Like what kind of name is Isekai man, Is that even a name?

Well let's see where this will go,” How can I help you newcomer ?” I asked

The blonde male responded with, could you please take me to the leader please, Mr.Npc?

I responded, you know I am not a npc, anyways I am the leader of this town, would you like something? And then he said, :”yes, I would like to join the guild, and I said oh sure here come to this building, as “Isekai Man” followed me I asked Einstein to come to the building and help me fill out this application.

Einstein said, Hello welcome to the office or guild if you may call it! How may I help you today sir?

 


 End of chapter 2

1