Chapter 7.2 New Hair New Me
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter: 7.2 New Hair, New Me

As I sat down, I saw Tesla give the drawing to Einstein and say, hey remember to be careful now, We don’t wanna cut off someone’s ears now, Hey wait maybe I should just go and check out if there are nay people who are barbers who reincarnated! I started to stand up when Einstein said nope in you go. 

Tesla then brought the hair clippers and the machine and then he whispered in my ear, Don’t you wanna be a Star? I then got my act together and said, you know what einstein; let’s do this! But please be gentle with me, for I don’t wanna have to wear a wig.

Don’t worry, I memorized it perfectly and will get you the best haircut possible. AS she started to grab the machine she started off by connecting it to a plug on the wall, it then started to make a weird buzzing noise, as it got closer to my head but then she said are you ready? I yelled Yes Mam! And she then smiled turned back to it and started off with my hair. I could feel the machine cut my hair but then I heard her say it’s done. I turned to her in disbelief and asked are you sure I did not feel pain, every time I got a haircut it usually hurt a lot, even more than when I was on the battlefield.

Oh hey, tesla come here it’s your turn, Oh so quickly? That’s great! Thanks for the update, And then he headed to me as if to check and decide whether to get a haircut, then he exclaimed, “Oh wow, Einstein, you are so talented at this! I did not k ow you could cut hair so well !”

Well, now big guy it is your turn, and don’t forget that you need to stay calm, and remember you, da man. Wink 

After he sat down, I saw something as if it were magic she skillfully maneuvered the machine and turned a weird and odd haircut into a new and more sexy hairstyle. I saw her, and then she turned to me and said, go take a shower, we dont want hair getting on the floor and everywhere.

As I maneuvered the Machine I saw Tesla, he was staying calm, he has a wonderful colorful personality in which make me want to try my best for him, and as I was thinking this the machine in my hand started to move even more precisely than before, now that Achilles was gone, it started to be more and more easily maneuvered it was as if the feeling on my chest was the one which granted me the ability to maneuver the machine at such a precise point when I was cutting Achilles hair, I had to do it by my own, but now it felt as if I was being guided, and after I finished these thoughts I saw that I was done. I asked Tesla whatcha think? 

He looked at me in the eyes and said, I look splendid thanks to you, you are truly splendid and I thank the Lord for giving chance to meet someone like you. Then he trotted away. I was just there stunned, I wondered what just happened, why was my face red? It is not like he meant it in that way, or was it? Oh, how I wish to know!

0