Chapter 8: Elves, Gods, and Dragons? No Way!
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8:Elves, Gods, and Dragons? No Way!

The very next day, at 6 am in the morning.


“Hey guys, wake up! It’s time to train!”

 “Seriously Achilles?”

Yeah! Let’s go to train, you know how I feel about training you newbies, but don't worry, today we are going out on an adventure across the forest, and before you ask yes I asked for permission and yes they allowed us to, as long as I’m here with you kids we might get to see the cat people and Beast men Cupid created a while back. As well as elves in which the god quezi, which is what  Zeus calls him, created.

 

“Did you say, Beast men and Elves?!?” I turned around only to find the legal loli we call Strawberry staring at me and not being able to remain standing still due to the excitement. Nah, I said sticks and mud. Anyways remember that it is an important mission, we are making history!

 

*As they set out they spotted what seemed to be a winged lizard, carrying a bishounen with beautiful blue eyes, beautiful red rose lips, and an elegant aura.

 

Let’s go introduce ourselves. Hey! Oh hey, what’s up, is life treating y'all well? “The elf turned towards us and said, oh hello, are you the new residents of this world? I was talking with my wife about this, oh and pardon me for not being able to introduce myself, I am Bryar Ach, King of the kingdom of Elviana, and this is my wife, Hestia Ach Bri, Queen of Elviana as well as the Daughter of the dragon king also known as Quetzalcoatl.”

 

“Hey, honey? Could you please transform into a humanoid form?” “Sure here goes my humanoid body version 3.” As those words came out, the dragon said, “This is my transformed version 3 out of 4 body types of mine, I got an ara-ara version, Lolita version, regular version, and my dragon form.”

 

Anyways, what brings you here? You do know that there are many things out there in this world, which will attempt to harm you, stated the queen of the elves, Hestia.” And who exactly are you to be exact?”

around in circles is our very own idiot, Isekai man, but we just call him blondy. And we are here 

Well, I am Achilles, this is Strawberry, a well-behaved girl at times, and that twerp running on an expedition with the intention of mapping out the area and learning about the creatures, species, and races that live here. We have achieved part of our goal. We are also part of the newly made kingdom, Gods’ Dominion.

 

“Are you going to attempt to hurt us? If so, we will not hesitate to get you outta here by punching you back to where you came from!”  Wait, please don’t, we are just here to explore and not do any of that. We are planning to make a country of equality and we don't want violence. Wait, going back to what you said, you guys are royalty? What are you guys doing here? 

 

“ Well, we are here for our meeting with the gods, more specifically Zeus, Quetzalcoatl, and Thor.” Ah, I see the gods, well tell them that their buddy Achilles sends regards. Anyways I have a proposal which will be beneficial to our kingdoms, we would like to have a trade agreement, after all, we need to have relations with other races, and countries and I believe that we could support each other at the times of needs 

“Honey what do you think about this, I think this would be a great opportunity”(Hestia)- ” I agree, but if we are going to establish a healthy relationship with their newly founded country we should discuss it with the leaders themselves”

 

“We think this would be a great opportunity but we would like to discuss the details with your leaders at a further point in time, as you know we are waiting for the gods to arrive.”

Anyways we gotta go before they arrive, we gotta continue our expedition, don't forget to tell Zeus he owes me an explanation why my voice is squeaky, without the treatment I get from Einstein.

 “Too late Achi kun!” Oh, Shi*!  I then turned around only to find Zeus, yo what’s up Zeus, still getting seduced easily? “What do you think? Zeus is so easy to seduce he has never been able to reject advances ever because he is afraid of saying no, think about it, the powerful lightning bolt god, afraid of women and saying no!  Thor jokes, with a giant grin plastered on his pretty-boy face.

 

“Oh, who are these kids with you Achilles? Are they your children?” Ah, this is strawberry and Isekai man, just call him blondy, and no, these two kids are not mine, and they aren't kids, they are already adults.

“Ah, I see, well wanna come with us? We are about to go with them to the palace and we will be watching anime that has not been released yet to mortals.” Well, that is up to Mr. and Mrs. Ach. I turned towards them and as I asked, um, what do you think? I don't wanna intrude on your precious time with your family and the reunion, especially with these two with me.

 

Well, I think it would be a good idea to get to know how the people of the newly established kingdom are like Hestia said, and Bryar ach remarked,” indeed, this would be a great opportunity to gauge at our new neighbors’ morales and their mentality”

 

If you guys want, you can come with us to our country and to our castle as envoys of another kingdom. We will be sure to treat y’all with respect and care, and this would be a great opportunity to form relations with our nations and learn about the culture.

 

Ok, thanks for permitting us to do so but I think we should get permission from Einstein and Tesla as well, because they might get worried if we are not there without notice, and I believe this would be a great opportunity for you to meet them.

 

“Well, if you insist then we shall accompany you, right Bryar?” “Yeah, whatever Hestia says, anyways this would be a great opportunity to meet them anyways.”


As my daughter and her husband spoke to my old buddy Achilles, I was waiting to enter the conversation and speak but I was shy to do so. As I was opening my mouth, the great seduced man dragged me away without notice, “So Quezi? Did you hear what they said, we will visit tesla and einstein, remember how we met them, this would be a good opportunity to see the development so far.”

 

Ah, yea, well I remember them somewhat, geniuses, blah blah, electricity, I am too tired for this, I need a good cup of Chocolate Caliente or something. Well, Thor has some sake want it?  Nah I only want pulque, but ya probably dont have it, plus I wanna be a good father to Hestia, we have not spoken for a while, and my godly duties have kept me away from her, I am not like you Zeus, I actually do more than getting seduced, I have to more grueling work such as bringing rain, water and more to multiple worlds, such as Earth, Isekai landia, etc.

 

“Hey, Thor come over here!” Anyways stop being so gloomy, we are the elemental trio, you gotta cheer up!” Like if you were in my position you would be able to relax, by any chance do you have any energy boosts? “Nah bro” Well, then I will have to get some from Hermes in the future but for now, I will try to stay awake and prove to be a deity worth mentioning, and not forgotten!

 

Hey, thor? “Yea?” Why are you drinking alcohol, we are supposed to be showing our dignity as gods!

“Cause why not?”

Thor, you sometimes make me feel like destroying a world or two but to be honest, I am too lazy to do that so, gah, anyways let’s go, and head to Gods’ Dominion and head over there and get their permission in order to get these to come along, we dont need the others only Achilles but oh well. This will help them get along better with other things to do! “Yeah sure” 

“Hey, Quezi?” Yeah, Achilles? “I was wondering, how is aphrodite doing and apollo, I died cause of those two you know.” Achilles are you serious, you still hold a grudge with them? “ Hold a grudge? Never! It was the most fun battle of my life, even if I died on the way! Tell them that if they ever wanna chat normally and put the past aside we could hang out and chill,”

 

That’s good news, I thought I was gonna have to battle you to stop you!

Anyways are we almost there? “Yeah, we are about three minutes away from our destination, anyways what have you been up to thor and quezi?” Thor responded to him with a “Bro I been getting hammered every day, there is nothing for me to do but drink, I do sometimes strike people with lightning though, those evildoers, it is at least helpful to whatever world I am at that moment.”

Well, I have been taking care of the dragons, and bringing rain and wind to worlds, I who helped create their worlds, their people sometimes forget me, I helped the earth be created, and Isekailandia, and for some reason, everyone forgets that I am one of the creators, even cupid who is usually not a god of creation, created beast people and helped create the world and they remembered him!

 

“I see, well that’s tough, must be very stressful, Anyways we are here” As we stepped into a village, there was a great building near the center of the town, it had multiple stories, I turned to Achilles, and asked, is this it? This is pretty good development so far right Zeus?

 

As I turned to my daughter and asked her, what do you think of their development?

“I guess you could say this is very good development for a short period of time”

0