The letter
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 Chapter 10 The Letter

I was the next day when I woke up, there seemed to be a type of letter straight to the right of my bed, on my nightstand, it spoke of them observing me for a while, and it was giving me quite a lot of tricks to conquer someone’s heart and methods to convey my feelings, it spoke of several types of people, they explained that not every girl is the same, that just like out fingerprints they are unique and not to think of them as two dimensional, and to understand that they are their own person and to respect my boundaries when due.

 

It stated the following ”I believe that you can do it, I believe that love is something you have to make efforts to attain, love does not simply come to you, to receive love, you must first be someone worth loving, if you are not deemed worthy than how can you expect to receive it?

 

Ask yourself these questions, what is it you like about her? Her eyes? Her Personality? Her smile?  Depending on your reply I will be able to provide further information, but I recommend using that chocolate you obtained because of Hermes, and save it for a later occasion, some people rush to fast and start by giving flowers and chocolate, that may be quite sudden and it does occasionally give them a shot, but it is a small chance, you should instead go the safer and I dare say the more effective method of using subtly.”

 

What do I like it asks, hmm… I like her smile, her personality, and the way she lights up those around her, though she may not be the best cook, heck not even close to mediocre she is the most hardworking of us out here and that is something I applaud. She brightens up the world around her and p[eople, there is no one I admire more than her.

 

“Well thanks, Cupid I will put these tips to good use.

Anyways now that I think about it, I need to talk to Achilles, wait, where is he?”

 

*Meanwhile in Elviana*

 

I’m sorry yall, I gotta go and train the new recruits, anyhow he uh Zeus can you like transport me there or something?

“FIne” 

*Zap*

 

Alright, at least I'm here now.

 

Time to train the recruits!

 

“Yo Achilles!” Yes, tesla? “So tell me, what do you think of them are they worth making connections with?”Honestly, yes I think they are in fact worth making connections with, they have a huge population, the food is fantastic, they cover most of the forest, and they actually own a lot of materials we need to develop later on. “Alright thanks, Achilles”

 

Note from the author very quickly: I apologize for the very short chapter. I have been facing a lot of obligations I have to do, including the assignment of homework, not to mention the frustrating authors’ block. I am struggling with this, but I hope you understand.

0