Chapter 3: Forever ♡ (R18)
7.7k 33 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆Inoue Aimi’s POV◆

 

In the abandoned classroom in the old building. Inoue is grieving because of how Sano just left her behind and went home.

 

He keeps running away, avoiding her. Inoue can’t help but pursue him, trying to get to know him but with no luck. The boy is determined to stay away from her, like a mouse trying to outrun a cat.

 

“...Itsuki-kun♡...I can’t take it...I want to...have Itsuki-kun♡ all to myself♡!?”

She was a lost cause, she can’t stop her rising obsession towards Sano. 

 

"...Itsuki-kun is mine...we are going to be together forever♡ and ever♡!   and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡! and ever♡!...I won't let anyone lay their finger on my Itsuki-kun...He's mine♡!!"

 

Inoue had burst out her feelings that can’t help contain deep inside. She wanted to monopolize Sano all to herself, obsessing ever so hardly that she can only think of Sano. Those feelings she’s holding are all, little by little changing her. The person herself doesn’t realise how much she is changing, all the emotions she’s with-hold are all escaping to her surface.

◆◇◆

The next day came, and back to her usual routine. Inoue had prepared a certain “something” and taken her things to her table, awaiting for Sano in the classroom to greet him like she always did in the morning.

 

To her surprise Sano attended class, most people would be hesitant to go to school when they're a “target”. She stood up to greet him but Sano had avoided her like every other day. She noticed Sano is making a tensed expression,seeing that she can’t help but look at him obsessively.

“...Aaahh...Itsuki-kun♡...you’re making me impatient...I can’t take it♡…” Such thoughts run inside the head of Inoue. As she does so with Sano trying all his efforts looking away from Inoue. The trancing gaze that Inoue is making is disturbing Sano, he is getting more tense as Inoue kept gazing on him.

 

These two’s case went on until the end of the classes. With Sano getting afraid as it went on, and Inoue who kept on glancing at him with feverish eyes.

Lunch break came, Sano fleeing the room with haste and Inoue failing to call out to him as she got called out by her female friends. “...I’ll get to you soon enough, Itsuki-kun♡…” 

 

Their time in school ended, Sano making no time to waste to leave school. Inoue was not minding such Sano and was taking her time. She leaves school and looks at her phone, a tracking app is visible on her screen. Inoue had put a tracking device on Sano’s bag at Lunch time, Sano not knowing it was there.

 

She had a very wide smile on her face, a smile that could make people shudder.

Going on her way, Inoue had reached Sano with no problems. The place they were walking to was secluded, “...perfect timing♡…” Inoue had taken out a handkerchief soaked with chloroform. Silently she went behind Sano and grasped the handkerchief tightly to Sano’s face. With no resistance Sano had passed out from the sudden attack of Inoue. “...I got you now, Itsuki-kun♡…” Inoue said loudly to the passed out Sano.

◆Sano Itsuki’s POV◆

 

“...an unfamiliar ceiling…” Inside an unknown room, Sano woke up dumbfounded as he found himself in an unfamiliar place. Trying to process his current situation, he tried to stand up but failed as he was tied up on the bed he was in.

 

“Oh! You’re awake now, Itsuki-kun.” He heard a familiar voice, the voice of the person he is now trying to be cautious with. Looking at the place where the voice was, there he found Inoue peeking in front of an opened door.

Shivers went through Sano’s whole body as he saw Inoue staring at him. Inoue opened the door and went in, just before she walked closer to Sano she had made sure to lock the door. 

 

“Aaahhh...I finally got you, Itsuki-kun♡.” Inoue spoke to Sano bewitchingly, Sano is now getting more scared as it went on. Seeing such a scared and shaking Sano, Inoue couldn’t help but look at him feverishly. 

 

Inoue wasted no time as she kissed Sano forcefully on the lips. Inoue smiled happily from kissing her beloved, Sano getting scared as he is still not digesting his current situation.

 

“...W-What a-are you planning…to do to...me..?” Stuttering from his words, Sano asked directly what Inoue could want from him.

 

“Isn’t it obvious♡? I’ll be making you mine♡, Itsuki-kun♡. I’ll make sure that from now on I’ll be the only one who you could always think about♡♡.” Inoue replied with a really strangely cheerful voice. Realising that he can’t escape from his predicament, his hands were tightly tied up to the headboard of the bed.

 

“You got hard♡♡♡!” Inoue giggles as she touches around Sano’s crotch. Sano who is now being molested by Inoue pleaded to her, “Inoue...san p-please...stop this...please let me go…” Inoue hearing this had a dead eyes looking at Sano.

 

“...no...I don’t want...to ever let you...go, Itsuki-kun...I’m going to make you look at me and love only me…” Inoue replied with a very broken voice. It was already hopeless the moment he was tied up, Sano could not ever escape from Inoue’s obsession. 

 

“...please...just...let me go…” Sano can’t help but plead pathetically. “Nope♡!” Was the only response Inoue gave him. Before he realised it, Inoue had already taken her clothes off. She had a bountiful chest, fit waist, and an appealing bottom Inoue was to say the least have an alluring body. 

 

“My first time♡...I would give to you, only to you♡♡...My heart and body are all yours♡, Itsuki-kun♡.” The girl had made it clear in her words, she would devote herself to him and only to him alone. 

 

Inoue had started taking Sano’s clothes off, with Sano muttering his pleading voice. “...No...please, stop...I don’t want this…” 

 

Inoue, pulling Sano’s pants, saw the hard dick of Sano. “Itsuki-kun’s dick♡ is so big♡!”   She spoke while staring at it with lovestruck eyes. She started to jerk it off with her slender hands, as she does and ends up sucking it with a face that says as if it’s the most delicious thing in the world.

 

Sano can only moan in pleasure as Inoue sucks his dick fully. Not even a minute did he cum from the stimulation. “Ahn♡! You came in my mouth♡!” Inoue said as she gulps down the semen that was in her mouth. 

 

He had stained Inoue, whether it was forced or not he had stained her. Feeling that it was already helpless, Sano gave up trying to struggle as Inoue assaulted him whole. 

 

“Finally♡! We can be together♡! We are going to be connected♡♡!” Inoue’s pupil looked as if it had changed to that of the shape of a heart. “I’m going to be connected with my Itsuki-kun♡♡♡.” Inoue had spread open her pussy, making Sano’s dick go inside of her.

 

“Ahn♡! Itsuki-kun’s dick is inside me♡♡!” The girl said as she inserted Sano’s dick inside her soaked pussy. Blood started pouring down as her hymen broke apart from inserting Sano’s whole dick. “I-I’ll move now♡, okay? Itsuki-kun♡” She started moving her hips slowly and picked up her own pace.

 

“Ahn♡..Hm♡...Eek♡...Ahn♡!? Itsuki-kun♡!? I love you♡♡!?” Inoue’s moan became louder and louder as she moved her hips. Feeling the stimulation from fucking Sano’s dick, Inoue started to squirt. 

 

Sano getting his dick assaulted by Inoue can’t help but moan in pleasure by the stimulation from the sex. Reaching the climax, wanting to push away Inoue as to not cum inside her went to vain as his hands were tied up. “...Inoue...san...please get off...I’m cumming...please get off…”

 

“Nope♡. Cum inside me♡, Itsuki-kun♡. I’ll take all of it♡ in me♡” Sano had no choice, he couldn’t push her away, not even able to struggle enough to do so. Not being able to do anything he ended up cumming inside Inoue, tainting her with his color.

 

“Aahn♡! It feels so goood♡♡!! Mmmmmmm!!” She bites her lips from the climax.

 

“I love you♡, Itsuki-kun♡!?” Inoue spoke those words hugging him to her chest. 

 

Sano’s eyes devoid of it’s emotions, he felt helpless as he was assaulted whole by the girl he feared. 

 

“You’re mine♡, Itsuki-kun♡. You’re mine♡!!” 

102