Chapter 7: Inoue’s “Persuasion”
3.5k 13 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆Adachi Touma’s POV◆

 

“Shit, Damn it…Just who they think they are, humiliating me!!” Adachi swore in his mind as he made his way to the school rooftop. Reaching his destination, he saw a very cheerful Inoue cutely feeding Sano the bento she made, making Adachi more pissed.

 

“What the hell!? Are you seriously thinking that this guy is better than me!? Oi!! Aimi, I’m talking to you!?!?” Adachi rudely yells at both of them.

 

Inoue seeing Adachi, rudely yelling at them made it feel that her alone time with Sano ruined. She frowned by the sudden interference of Adachi. Seeing the expression of Inoue, Adachi tried getting closer to them but suddenly stopped as Inoue was holding a taser in her hands.

◆Inoue Aimi’s POV◆

 

Inoue’s eyes turned dead as she looked at Adachi. She turned on the switch of her taser, making Adachi intimidated. She couldn’t contain her anger at Adachi. He was an annoyance, constantly interfering with her affairs. Now he was interfering with her relationship with Sano, she’s mad at him for ruining her happiness.

 

“You can’t possibly be planning on using that on me, right?” Adachi spoke, fearing that Inoue was holding a taser.

 

“...Firstly, how dare you ruin my alone time with Itsuki-kun...Secondly, you have no right to call me by my given name. We are not close, you bastard...Third, you’re not even worth mentioning. My Itsuki-kun is better than the likes of you...You always...always...always...always...always...always...interfere with my life... I HATE YOU!? LEAVE ME ALONE!?” Inoue yelled out before attacking Adachi with the taser in her hands.

 

Adachi couldn’t do a thing as he was knocked out cold by the taser of Inoue. Sano was dumbfounded witnessing the whole situation. The moment Adachi was on the rooftop with them, Adachi was already yelling at them. Inoue talked back to him and made him knocked out cold by the taser at that moment. He was able to digest the situation a moment after he looked at Adachi who was on the floor passed out.

 

“...U-Uhm...Aimi, was it really necessary to tase him…?” Inoue hearing the worried voice of Sano, only smiled at him and replied.

“It’s okay, Itsuki-kun. I’ll make sure he doesn’t get in our way from now on.” Inoue’s face said smilingly, her eyes are the ones that are not smiling. Seeing that expression made Sano remember just how scary Inoue is at times when she does some things that are questionably disturbing.

 

“J-Just don’t kill him okay.” He didn’t want to get in Inoue’s way, doing so would get him on the bad side of her.

 

Hearing that, Inoue smiled at him once more before taking out a rope and tape from her bag. She started tying Adachi with the rope she had and putting a tape over his mouth. Inoue pulled Adachi over to one corner of the roof to hide him and left him there.

 

“Let’s go back to class now, Itsuki-kun♡.”

 

“O-Oh sure.” Sano obediently went back to the classroom with Inoue. He felt sorry for Adachi, but he decided to not help him as that guy also gets on his nerves. 

◆Adachi Touma’s POV◆

 

The boy woke up, feeling a pain on his abdomen. Looking around his surroundings, he realises that he was on the school’s rooftop. Pondering for a moment, he remembered what happened to him. Inoue tased him, making knocked out cold. 

 

“Oh, guess you’re already awake.” he heard a cold voice talking to him. He looked at the place where the voice came from, there stood Inoue with a phone on her hand.

 

“Won’t it be a problem if these pictures were to spread out?” Inoue said, showing pictures in her phone to Adachi, making him wide eyed. The picture shown on her phone was him naked surrounded with a lot of girls underwear. 

 

He realised that he was still naked and surrounded with a lot of panties lying around. His hands were tied up on the roof's railings, his mouth covered with a tape. 

 

Inoue was smiling, he looked at her only to see that her eyes were the only ones not smiling. He froze, feeling a cold sweat on his back.

 

“You understand, right? You know what would happen if this were to spread out. Nod if you understand.”

 

Adachi started nodding hurriedly, feeling scared at what Inoue would do. He felt an absolute fear realising he fucked up for messing with Inoue. Knowing that he was in a dire situation, Adachi couldn’t help but convulse while crying pathetically. It was the end for him.

◆Hasegawa Miya’s POV◆

 

Hasegawa was distressed, finding out that one of her spare underwear that she brought was gone. She couldn’t find it in her bag that was put in a locker. She is starting to suspect that someone might have stolen it.

 

Feeling no choice, Hasegawa decided to go back to her classroom to try and talk with the other female classmates about her situation. Upon reaching the classroom, she saw Inoue carrying a bag. Feeling a bad vibes, she decided to follow Inoue.

 

After following her for a while, she ended up going to the rooftop. At the corner of the school’s rooftop, she saw a naked Adachi lying around there. Inoue was standing in front of him, throwing something at him from the bag that she was carrying. Looking closely, Inoue was throwing clothes...Inoue was throwing panties at the naked and unconscious Adachi. 

 

Hasegawa was disturbed at what Inoue is doing. As she was about to leave, she realised that her panties might be one of the panties that were thrown at Adachi.

 

“My Panties!?”

 

Realising that, Hasegawa had planned to confront Inoue but stopped as Inoue suddenly took out her phone and started taking pictures of the unconscious Adachi. 

 

“!?”

 

After what seemed to be a minute, Inoue started slapping Adachi to wake him up.

“!?!?”

 

Adachi started waking up looking dumbfounded. Inoue started speaking to him, Hasegawa managed to hear what she said.

 

“Oh, guess you’re already awake.”

 

Inoue continued to speak, making Hasegawa have the look of shock on her face.

 

“Won’t it be a problem if these pictures were to spread out?”

 

“!?!?!?”

 

Hasegawa had realised that Inoue was blackmailing Adachi. 

 

“Why!? Why use our panties though!?” She couldn’t understand why Inoue would use the panties of her own female classmates. It disturbed her knowing that Inoue would steal someone else's panties just to blackmail someone.

“...I’ll just leave...I saw nothing, yep I saw nothing.” She decided to run away, fearing Inoue more as times pass by.

70