Characters
3k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sano Itsuki

The story’s protagonist, a boy who is socially awkward but not a loner kinda guy. Has only a handful of friends. He is the love interest of the school Idol, the most popular girl in his school, Inoue Aimi.

 

Inoue Aimi

She is the most popular girl in school. She is the heroine of the novel. The one who would try to always get close to Sano in their first interactions. Obsessed to the point she would kidnap and rape him. She was first wary of Hasegawa Miya as she didn’t know her but tried to be considerate to her when she found out she was the childhood friend of her beloved.

 

Inoue absolutely hat--desp--abhor Adachi Touma.

 

Hasegawa Miya

Hasegawa is the childhood friend of Sano. She is cute and has a body that can even rival that of Inoue’s. She is afraid of Inoue, the girl would often see a side of Inoue that disturbs her greatly, making it hard for her to get along well with the girl. One example that disturbed her the most was when Inoue stole the panties of her classmates including hers, using it as a blackmail to Adachi.

 

Hasegawa is called by the nickname “Mi-chan” by Sano.

Side characters:

Sano Misato

Itsuki’s mom, although she doesn’t get shown in the story a lot, she is still the mother who would worry about her son. Always busy and would often be home at midnight.

 

She is fond of Inoue and seems to like her very much, shown as she easily accepted that Inoue called her Mother-in-Law.

 

Adachi Touma

Adachi is a narcissistic guy, hated by most of his classmates, mostly by the girls. He is one of the people who would always interfere with Inoue’s life affairs, making the girl abhor him for his whole existence. 

 

Ended up getting blackmailed by Inoue as he tried to get in the way of her relationship with Sano.

39