Chapter 12: The Nuisance Interrogates Sano
2.7k 19 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆Inoue Aimi’s POV◆

It had been four days, after Inoue had (forcefully) asked Sano to go out with her. Monday morning, and they’re finally back at school after the weekends ended. 

It would have been a happy morning for Inoue had not Sano been kidnapped(?) by his fellow male classmates. It annoyed her that some nuisances started taking her lover away from her first thing in the morning.

Luckily for her she still had the tracking device on Sano’s bag. She had no worries about locating where the nuisances took him. Looking through her phone that was connected with the tracking device, she discovered that they took him to a place secluded in the school.

“These annoying bastards are dead to me…” She thought to herself as her eyes changed to that of dark and dead showing a bit of anger as she went to the place they took her lover.

◆Sano Itsuki’s POV◆

Sano is perplexed, his own male classmates started lifting him up and taking him to a secluded place on school.

Upon reaching the secluded place, the male classmates started tying him up on a chair. In front of him were three guys, he recognized them. They were the few friends that Sano had. Akiyama, Kimura, and Maeda.

They are sitting in front of Sano with a table in front of them. Trying to look like a judge.

“Court is in session. We now begin the trial. Commencing to deliver judgement to the defendant, Sano Itsuki.” Akiyama who was sitting in the middle suddenly spoke first, stopping the silence between all of them.

“What do you mean judgement!?!?” Sano tsukkomied loudly baffled at the words of Akiyama.

“Defendant , Sano Itsuki is charged with the crime of Going Out with the school Idol, Inoue Aimi-sama.” Kimura, who was sitting on the right side stated after Akiyama.

“Kimura!!! What do you mean charged!?!?” Sano shouted, still trying to make some sense with his idiotic friends.

“Sano...how...How were you able to go out with the school Idol!!!! HOW!? HOW I ENVY YOU!?!?” Maede, who was sitting on the left suddenly said yelling at Sano.

“What the hell is wrong with you all of a sudden…?” Sano replied to them bewildered at how idiotic the situation was.

“What is wrong with us...you say? I’ll tell you what's wrong...IT’S YOU!!! Sano, a guy who is supposed to be a normal and average guy!!! Suddenly started going out with the school’s Idol!!!” Kimura replied to Sano’s bewilderment.

“...” Sano couldn’t say anything, he was too baffled by the idiotic situation his own friends put him through.

“...now listen here, ma--” Before Sano could even finish what he was about to say, Inoue suddenly came into the secluded room flunging open the door. Her eyes were dark and looked dead.

“...just what do you think you’re doing to my Itsuki-kun…?...Give him...back...to me…”

“...W-What…?” Akiyama spoke startled at the sudden appearance of an angry looking girl. 

They had made Inoue mad first thing in the morning, suddenly taking her lover away from her would be idiotic as that girl becomes enraged just by the thought of another person taking him away in front of her.

*bzzt* *bzzt*

On the hands of Inoue an electric sound was heard. She was gripping a tazer.

“...Give Itsuki-kun back...to me…” Her voice sounded more mad than before.

“U-Uhm...Inoue-san...w-we were just kidding h-here...please put the taser down...we can ta--GAH!! AAHHH!!!” Maede was trying to talk down with Inoue, but was suddenly tazed by her, making him scream in pain.

He passed out right after, all the other male classmates just stood there fazed at what just happened.

“Give him...back to me...now!!!” Her voice said enraged. She didn’t want her lover to be away from her.

““Y-Yes!!! Right away!!!”” Both Akiyama and Kimura said as they and all the Male classmates untied Sano from the chair.

They got scared at Inoue, they were disturbed at how she can easily tazed someone with no second thoughts.

After untying Sano, they made sure to push him onto Inoue. Distancing themselves from her, as they don’t want to be tazed by her tazer.

“Itsuki-kun♡!!! I finally have you back♡♡!!” 

“U-Uh, Yeah, Tadaima.” Sano replied jokingly to Inoue’s words. He looked at his friend who was passed out then to his other friends and his male classmates, before finally saying, “Uhh so, you see that’s how it is…”

“What do you mean that’s how it is!?!? Explain to us properly!!!!” Akiyama tsukkomied to Sano.

“Let’s go now, Itsuki-kun♡. Let’s leave here, and go to class. Class would start soon.” Inoue said pleadingly to Sano wanting to leave the area fast.

“Yes, Yes let us go. Sorry about this Akiyama, Kimura.” He says to his friends before leaving them.

“””””...””””” They all just stood there, not able to say anything about the sudden situation that left them.

◆◇◆

Entering the classroom, Sano got nothing only to be bombarded with death glares by his fellow male classmate, meanwhile the girls were flocking to Inoue, asking her about her relationship with Sano.

He felt uncomfortable being unreasonably glared at for no reason, while Inoue was troubled by the bombardment of questions towards her. They both felt troubled by the actions of their classmates.

“This is why I hate attention…*sigh* nothing I can do about it now…” Sano thought to himself, giving up on certain things as he knows he can’t escape certain consequences.

The two of them faced their troubles as the day went on.

56