Chapter 13: A Troublesome Encounter
2.4k 11 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆???’s POV◆

On one corner of the hallway, a girl is hiding behind a pillar looking at the couple who were seated at the bench on the school quadrangle. She was observing the couple very closely, as if expecting something.

“...Senpai…”  Her thoughts came out loud as she looked at her senpai who was going out with their beloved person.

 

◆Sano Itsuki’s POV◆

*Ding* *dong* *ding* Loud as the school bell rang cueing for the end of lunch break.

“We should head back in the classroom now, Aimi.” Sano said, prompting Inoue to head back to their class.

“Right, let’s go!!” Inoue cheerfully replied to him.

Packing their lunch boxes, they headed straight back to their classroom. As expected, Sano was welcomed with a lot of glares from all of his male classmates, while all the female classmates looked at the couple with excitement.

He was troubled by all the attention that he got into. It was turning into a pain for him getting all the glares and jealousy of his male classmates.

“*sigh* What a pain…” He can only hide his problems inside his mind. His situation was a really dreadful one as he is marked as an enemy by his own male classmates, even his friends are not looking him in the eye.

Those all went on until the end of school.

◆◇◆

It was the time to head home, Inoue was approaching Sano to go home together with him.

“Inoue-san, Sakamoto-sensei asked for you to go to the faculty room.” She was stopped by her class’s rep.

“Ah! Itsuki-kun, can you go ahead. I’ll catch up with you.” Inoue says to Sano as she goes to go to the faculty.

“Oh, sure. I’ll just wait for you...outside…” He muttered as Inoue walked out of the classroom.

“Okay, I’ll just wait for her outside…” He thought to himself as he got out of the classroom. Opening his shoe rack locker, a note fell out.

‘Dear Senpai, 

Please meet me in the school backyard, I have something important to tell you. I would be glad if you can spare some time to come and meet me there today.

Sincerely,

Your Kouhai’

The note felt some kind of troublesome thing to Sano. He had a little time, so sparing no time to waste he walks and goes to the school backyard. 

Going to the school backyard took him no time. What met him there was what seemed to be a big tree, under that tree stood a girl. Her appearance has that cute and meek little sister-vibe aura around her, almost as if you would want to protect her.

“Ah! There you are, Senpai!!” The girl said the moment she saw Sano approaching.

“So, I’m guessing you were the one who sent me this note?” Sano asked, trying to confirm if it was really the girl who was the Kouhai mentioned in the note.

“Yes, that’s me!!” She replied cheerfully. “I’m Endou Kishima desu~~ Senpai’s Kouhai!!” She continued, introducing herself to Sano.

“I see...so, what’s this important thing you want to tell me about?” Sano said going straight to the problem.

“U-Uhm...you see, Senpai...Please break up with Inoue-senpai!!!!”

“...What…?” Sano was dumbfounded, the girl suddenly asked him something unexpected.

“Please break up with Onee-sama…” Her eyes started getting dark, in her hands she was holding a very noticeable kitchen knife.

“Shit!?” Sano was startled the moment he saw the knife. He started running away, escaping the obviously dangerous kouhai.

“You’re not getting away, Senpai!!!” Her eyes were bloodshot red, she started chasing down Sano the moment he tried to run.

“Nope! Nope! Nope! Get away from me!!! AAHHHH!!!” Sano shouted pathetically as he was getting chased by the deranged kouhai.

“I will make you break up with Onee-sama!! Stop running and let me stab you, Senpai!!”

“No, stop!! Get away from me!!!” Sano is running with all his might trying to get away really fast from the kouhai.

“...Just what are you trying to do to my Itsuki-kun…?” An unexpected voice came from one corner Sano went into, it was Inoue who just finished what she had to do with the teachers.

“Aimi!!”

“Onee-sama!!”

“Who are you calling Onee-sama, you bitch!!”

“Aimi?!” Sano was surprised hearing Inoue swear for the first time.

“B-But...Onee-sama!! I beg you to please break up with this good for nothing...He’s not worth your time!!” Endou said to Inoue, trying to persuade her into breaking up with Sano.

“...Firstly, I am not your Onee-sama or whatnot...second, I don’t know who the hell you are. Third, I am the one who will decide who I want to go out with, not you. You have no right to make me break up with my Itsuki-kun. If you try to harm my Itsuki-kun...you’re dead to me…” Inoue spoke coldly, intimidating the poor deranged little kouhai.

“O-Onee-sa-”

“I don’t want to hear another word…” Inoue’s tone was firm, she didn’t want to hear more from the unstable kouhai.

“...tsk...I’ll never forget this...I will surely make you break up with Senpai!!!” The girl said as she started to run away from the couple’s sight.

A silence, Inoue looked at the place where the kouhai disappeared from before looking at Sano. 

“Itsuki-kun! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” She started to check Sano’s body, asking him questions if he was alright.

“No, I’m fine Aimi.” Sano replied to Inoue, assuring that he was really alright. 

“...I’m sorry…” Inoue started to apologize, making Sano confused.

“What’s wrong? Why are you apologizing to me?”

“I-It’s because t-this happened to you because of m-me, right?”

“No, no you don’t have to apologize. It’s not your fault, really it’s not your fault. Don’t worry, okay?” Sano replied to Inoue making sure to tell her she wasn’t to blame for what had happened. He comforted and hugged her to make sure that she calms down.

“N-Next time, for sure...I won’t let this happen again” Inoue spoke out resolving herself for the time it happens again.

“No seriously, you don’t have to do that.” Sano tsukkomi’ed Inoue’s words, “Let’s just go home now, okay.” He continued, wanting to leave the place because of awkwardness.

“Yes, let’s go!!” Inoue replied cheerfully, getting her cheerful side back on track.

Sano just smiled genuinely at such an Inoue.

56