Chapter 15: Traumatized
2.2k 11 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆Sano Itsuki’s POV◆

“She’s really pissed now!?” Sano thought to himself as he witness his own girlfriend charging head on, angered at the annoying Endou-kouhai.

A moment ago he was the one being chased, with the intent on being murdered by the deranged kouhai. Now he sees a very angry lover, attacking the poor kouhai. The way he sees it, he is getting more afraid of his lover rather than the crazy lunatic of a kouhai. He felt sorry for Endou-kouhai, as he knew that she woke up the very thing she wasn’t supposed to awaken.

Inoue’s beautiful face turned into that of a demon…

◆Inoue Aimi’s POV◆

“You’re DEAD!!” Inoue shouted as she started to attack Endou-kouhai with her tazer. The tazer was set to low, managing to only numb the kouhai’s body in a moment. The next moment, Inoue grabbed the kouhai’s arm that was holding the knife. Painfully starting to dislocate her elbow.

“KYAAAAAA!!!” Endou started screaming, the pain was too much for what she could handle.

“That’s just the first one, more to go. This is what you get, you moronic bitch.” Inoue said coldly, as she stared at Endou with no remorse. 

Inoue started to dislocate her other elbow, making Endou scream more in pain. 

“Itai!! It hurts!! It hurts!! Please no more, it really hurts!!” Endou pleads, crying as both her arms have been dislocated. Inoue only looked coldly at her, no intention of stopping whatsoever.

“...You know, it’s really convenient that you chased Itsuki-kun in an abandoned and secluded place...No one would be able to hear your screams nor would anyone would be able to help you…” Inoue bluntly said as she pulls the hair of the poor kouhai. 

“*hics* *sniff*...why? I just wanted One--” Her words got cut off as Inoue grabbed Endou’s jaw with crazy strength.

“Onee-sama! Onee-sama! You just keep yapping and yapping, you damn bitch!!! How many times do I have to tell you? I’m not your Onee-sama!! And you dare try to hurt my Itsuki-kun, trying to make us separate. You have a death wish, huh!?” Inoue continued her words, madly screaming a one-sided argument.

*crack*

Sounded the right finger of Endou’s. Inoue broke another part of her body.

“IYAAA!!! AAHH!!! PLEASE, NO MORE!!!” Endou shouted in agony, but was to no avail. Inoue had started to break another of her finger. 

*crack* *creak* 

Sounds that are horrifying to listen from a human's body. Inoue mercilessly breaking the fingers of Endou.

“AAHHHH!! IT HURTS!!! PLEASE STOP!!!” Her shouting in agony continues, but Inoue only kept on breaking her bones.

*bzzt* *zap*

Inoue powered on her tazer, keeping it in low voltage. Zapping it to the kouhai, making her body electrocuted and numb from the shock of the tazer.

“GAH!! KYAAAA!!!...Please...I-I am...begging...yo..u...no more....” Her voice cracked, unable to speak properly after all of the painful things Inoue did to her.

But much to her dismay, Inoue wasn’t done.

As Inoue was going to continue further...a hand grabbed onto her shoulders. It was Sano.

“Aimi...stop now...you went too far. I know you are angry for my sake too, but you should stop now…” Sano said worryingly to her but afraid as he tried to stop his enraged lover.

“...Itsuki-kun...b-but she-” Inoue tried to reply but got cut off.

“Aimi, no. Let’s stop now. Looking at her, I could see that she won’t be disturbing us further. You’ve done more than enough, let it go.” Sano said to the upsetted Inoue. Even though afraid, he firmly told her to stop.

“...I-I...won’t do...it again...so..please *hics*..no more…” Cried out Endou, as she suffered a very painful experience for the first time in her life. 

“Alright, if you say so Itsuki-kun...I’m calling the ambulance...you, don’t you dare bother us again. You hear me!?” Inoue complied, but made a last threat to the injured kouhai.

“Y..es!..I w-won’t...do it a..gain..I-I pro..mise!!” Her words broken, she couldn’t utter proper words from how the situation came to make her.

◆◇◆

The ambulance came, Inoue and Sano both questioned as to why they reported a young girl who had both her arms dislocated and fingers broken, along with marks that seemed to come from a taser. Inoue only replied that it was in self-defense, giving proof as she had recorded the time when she and Sano had a phone call. Clearly stating that the girl was chasing Sano with a knife.

Reluctant and wanting to ask for more details, the people who were questioning them just let them go. Taking care of the rest, taking away the now traumatized kouhai.

“Let’s go home, Itsuki-kun! I want to visit, Mother*” (again Mother-in-law *Okibosama*) Inoue said to Sano, her mood changing at a fast pace that made Sano disturbed.

“Alright, alright let’s go home.” Sano replied, as he held the hand of Inoue.

They went home in their usual lovey-dovey tryst.

I’m jealous, goddamn it.

Both were exhausted from a long day of carnage.

50