Chapter 17: Stay Over♡
2.6k 10 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm back!!!

◆Sano Itsuki’s POV◆

The questioning went on from his friends until the end of lunch with Sano just vaguely answering some of the questions that were directed to him. Just as lunch was about to finish both Inoue and Hasegawa made it in time to go back to the class, joining up with Sano again before going to their seats.

Inoue has a mischievous look on her face while Hasegawa has a dissatisfied look as she comes into the classroom with Inoue. Looking at her dissatisfied expression, Sano couldn’t help but ask her, “Something wrong, Mi-chan?”

“...No, nothing’s wrong...it’s just that-” Hasegawa replied, affirming that there wasn’t anything wrong, and as she tried to continue what she was saying, Inoue interrupted.

“I had fun talking with Miya-san. She’s a very interesting person fufufu.” Inoue’s voice contained a gentle and friendly air as she talked about what she thinks of Hasegawa herself.

Hearing that statement from Inoue made Hasegawa smile wryly while a bit of a red tinge of color was enveloping her cheeks. She was happy that Inoue thinks of her that way.

“Glad that both of you are getting along well.” Sano said nonchalantly, smiling gently at his girlfriend trying to get along with his childhood friend.

Seeing his expression made Inoue a very bright smile, making a really visible pink space that was currently being created as if it was only the two of them in the world.

“”””””Tsk!!”””””” Inevitably almost all the boys in class clicked their tongues seeing the smile Inoue being directing at Sano. Their jealousy was very visible and irritation at the pink atmosphere that was being flexed at them.

Hasegawa, seeing that from the side, still can’t believe that such a girl is head over heels to the very boy she used to be with when they were still toddlers. She is still wondering how such a charming and beautiful girl chose a plain and average guy as her lover.

*ding* *dong* 

Sounded the bell, queueing the end of lunch break and the start of the 5th period.

“Later Itsuki-kun, let’s go home together.” Inoue said to Sano as she went back to her seat.

“Okay~” Sano said carefreely, pointing his attention at the board where the teacher is currently in, starting the class session.

◆◇◆

Class ended and it was time to go home. Inoue striding closer to where Sano was fixing his things to his bag.

“Itsuki-kun~~ Let’s go on an after school date♡!!” Inoue said brightly as she asked Sano to go on a date with her.

“Hai Hai, sure let’s go. Where do you wanna go?” Sano replied, accepting the invitation. 

“I wanna go see that new movie that was newly released.” Inoue said, wanting to go see a movie with her beloved.

“That new romance movie?”

“No, I was talking about the horror one”

“...What?” Sano’s face paled hearing the remark Inoue just dropped on him.

No one knows besides his family, Sano is not good with horror movies. The moment he heard what Inoue said made his face all white.

“....Are you perhaps not good with horror movies…? Inoue asked, looking at the aghast face Sano made.

He only looked away, averting his eyes from Inoue’s gaze.

“Cute♡!” Seeing his reaction made her say out loud what she was thinking as she looked at his grim expression.

“Geez! Let’s just go, you want to watch that movie right?” Sano said, flustered as he walked away from the classroom.

“You don’t have to push yourself though, we can just watch the romance movie instead if you want to.” Inoue said to him, a bit teasingly as she chased up to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Getting out of the movie theaters, Sano had a very horrified look while Inoue had a very smug smile. The way her gaze was shown to Sano was that of an Onee-san teasing a young boy for not being able to handle a horror movie.

“What did you think of the movie? fufufu” Inoue couldn’t contain herself as she happily teases Sano with a very affectionate tone.

“...It was horrible…” Sano was horrified, not wanting to remember what he just watched with Inoue.

“Hahaha♡!” Inoue just laughed sweetly at such Sano. 

“Anyways, aren’t you hungry? We should go to a family restaurant and eat if you’re hungry.” Sano said, trying to change the subject.

Knowing his intentions, Inoue just looked at him with a mischievous smile before answering him, “Sure! Let’s go, I’m a little hungry from all that movie and watching you try your best to endure it fufufu.”

“Ugh! Come on, just forget about that already, Aimi.” Sano pleaded to Inoue.

“Nope♡” Inevitably Inoue refused and just smiled at him gently.

“It was a cute♡ memory of Itsuki-kun. It will stay with me hehehe♡.”

“That smile you’re giving right now is cute too though!!” Sano screamed internally as he looks at the lovely smiling face of his girlfriend. 

They proceeded to go to a nearby family restaurant, ordering the food they wanted to eat. Both of them were eating happily, Inoue had a very gentle and cute expression as she ate her food and Sano looked at her with a very affectionate smile on him. Seeing his smile made Inoue blushed as she looked away from him much to her embarrassment.

It was inevitable that seeing that pink atmosphere, almost all the young men in the surroundings were affected by Inoue’s cute gestures all the while giving Sano a very jealous stare.

Their date went on until the time for them to go home. At the usual Sano would always just go and drop off Inoue at her apartment, but this time was different. 

“Well then, See you on Mon-”

Before Sano could go and leave after dropping off Inoue in front of her door’s apartment. Inoue grabbed the hem of his sleeves, stopping him in his tracks.

Inoue was looking down but as he looked at her from up close, he could see that his girlfriend’s face was red from the neck down.

“...Can you...stay over?” Inoue said, looking up to Sano with upturned eyes.

“...Sure.” The words were simple but the way he said them was of deep understanding.

.

.

.

.

.

45