Chapter 3 : Why????
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The emperor has sent letters to most of count's and Baron's of the country. The letter states " each family has to send one person for the army " father said " no I am not going send my son to the war between the royals ". Its Ok I said  it seems that father and mother are against this, but I have no problem as I was okay with it . But they said they were against this and sent a letter stating that they don't want to send their only son to the army .

The next day while we had gone outside for a picnic on outskirts of territory , it was a lot of fun. After that when we were returning in the carriage ,the carriage just stopped and the guards on the horseback got off and said get off the carriage to us , then father started to fight them but got injured while fighting them one of them threw a dart that land on his arm that was poison and he started getting weaker and they killed my father and mother in front of me and all I could was hide in the carriage. After some time a patroller came saw me in the carriage and I said the things that happened to him. He reported them to the higher ups who were the earls and my mother's relative's, because father had no relatives.

At the house I was alone eating the food on the table and sleeping that day. The next day the Butler said that a letter stating that I was not qualified to take the title came and it said the relatives said that they would be my guardian.

The funeral took place and I had not cried one drop. The servants other than the Butler started spearding rumors that I am crused child. I didn't care to the rumors but now if wait I know that my title will be taken or I will be under a supervisor.

So I am going to do what my father did and go into the army of the kingdom. It seemed that things were not as easy as I thought , after I joined the instructor got stricter and said to do wake up 4 am in the morning , 100 pushups, 100 sit-ups, 10 km run 10 sets,1000 swings with a sword . The training was hellish as I got tired every day that everything started become boring my sense of pain vanished after 3 years of this my body had become more muscular and hard ,skin had gotten a bit tanned .

(Recap:

These past years I was in the war for the succession of the throne ,where the fourth prince won with his harem. And there was the war between the country of larion and Marion , where I killed about 157 soldiers and got a medal of honor as well, the next few months was just training with the kingdom's national soldier's.

Recap end.)

Finally, I had returned from the wars and I had been already been admitted into the royal academy because if the contribution I had made. But there was one thing that was tommorow was the first day and I had to go to capital as soon as I arrived to capital I went to the academy dorm and showed the application form. I went into my room , which was quite spacious after that I slept.

The next morning I woke up early like always at 4 am , which became a habit I gained from the army inspector and I did the same training as always. After a few hours students or should I say nobles,royals started to come to the academy.

2