Chapter 4 : Academy life!!! And more???
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dorm was next to the academy, so I had to walk to the academy again and there what I saw was a starting similar in Otome games where the protagonist falls over and the villaness says mean things to protagonist etc.

This was generally the concept in the Otome games which I don't know why I remember and anything realted to myself I don't remember of myself in the previous world why God just why??? .

After few days it seems it the same thing where the heroine and villaness do their story , where their story of being reincarnated. And I don't want to do anything with them and so I wished. 

After few months of their shenigans. Involving the prince and thing's. I had been called back into army as there was going to be a war, I had been prepared to kill the other soldiers as well as people who had betrayed us. The next week went into preparing my armour and sword , as I had little mana which was only useful in doing small daggers of mana.

The next day I left for the military encampment immediately. The moment evening struck they started to attack and many of our soldiers were killed as well, but they flanked from behind and killed many soldiers in the moment. I who was in the middle of it got tackled and throw into the swamp as had been knocked out, I woke up and found myself covered in mud and there were bodies of the soldiers beside me. I sneakily searched for a sword in there and I found a sword. I saw that guard's would probably stand watch as they would sleep , I waited till night fell and saw that there were two guard's standing watch as such threw a rock to distract one of them and stabbed him in the back of the heart while holding his mouth so that no sound would come.

After that I took the body and threw it to the side. 

2