Chapter 5 : Despair of hope
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I keep wanting to kill more them yes more blood. (His mind asks for more blood) Yes yes kill all of them as I cut through their bodies one by one and tie the sleeping encampment who were sleeping very soundly as I was cutting through the other bodies with the dagger I found. One of the soldier's woke up and made all of them aware that I was just cutting the bodies of their soldiers that were staying watch.

The soldier's said " what are you doing and untie us right now ". You think I would do that uh as my body was covered with blood something just changed in my head and I was going insane as I just started to slice their bodies one by one they all shouted and screamed as I having fun being called a devil,minster,demon,psychopath. I then cut off the comanders head as he had miraculously survived the torture and the amusement that gave me. I took the head with me to the capital with the horse they had at the encampment,which made it a lot easier to go to the capital and I requested a chat with his Majesty. I took the head which was warped around a cloth and showed it to him saying this was his gift to him. The king said " ahh yes a gift and perhaps I should reward you for your achievements , your army members where are they he asks??". The king did not know,only I had survived in the war and the other 60 members died. The attendant beside the king said what had happened and gave me a reward a title of earl as well. And I was given the job of commander of the kingdom's military.

After coming back I went to shower and saw that there was too much blood on my body and it seems I crave for more as well (smiles like a Devil in the mirror). 

Everything had returned to normal until the drama between the heroine and the villainess took place, where the villainess engagement will be cut off and she will be exiled. But it seems after that day she had a another engagement with the 2nd prince,so there really wasn't anything of worrying here. But I could just kill everyone here and sit at the top as king but that would be boring am I right ------------.

Anyway moving on, yes it seems that with the new territory of earl and the count title which has been given to me finally. I have merged territory together and I have fired the useless servants. But the problem is that the new servants are too clingy and just want me to get engaged with someone good and the butler is the main culprit behind this. 

It seems that villainess as got a new entourage of people around her again mainly the marquee's daughter Ruth who is infamous for her evil antics against criminals that had tried to steal her purse, she had them jailed and tortured them.

I am 15 years now, it seems all that training has paid off as I standing 6.3 feet and around 87KGS. Which has helped me with my sword training which ha a reached almost to mastery. And I am silver 5 at the edge of getting gold ranked power. As this is the last year of school the butler as said to me to get engaged to someone at least as my parents had commanded him before leaving the world. 

At the end of the five year academy life which was pretty nice except me leaving the middle of it for the war other than that it was good. So the graduation or union party is tommorow. And I have to see select at least one candidate to marry. As I strolled through the party I saw someone rather interesting the marquee's daughter Ruth who was just standing around and not talking too much. As everyone was mostly scared of me I went to talk to her as she was about 5.11 feet and she actually talked to me for quite some time and asked her for a dance as this still was a ball and she said yes. Which was quite pleasant and I said to her that she would recieve a letter that would be quite shocking to her after a few days later.

1