Introduction, kinda
36 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What the...where..where am I. I opened my eyes and I was not in my room anymore. Atleast, I don't remember my room ever having that realistic of a sky looking wallpaper. I tried to get up as my hands toughed something soft. It was grass, unlike the ones I have seen, these ones are really soft. Like a bunch of moss. And wet. Maybe from dew? It did seemed it dawn here. I tried to get up to scan my surroundin- Whaaahhhh. Ther-there is something on my face. What the.. its sticky. Aaahhhhh. I am trying to remove it but, as if living, the blib continues to stick to me. I try to change my strategy and  try to tear it. It worked, lile jelly, it just tore easily and stoped its apparent supernatural stuff. What even is this stuff. With a ping, I heard a voice.

*362727382 exp gained.

Leveled up to lv. 45*

Lv. 45? What does that mea- ubarubarwhaaahh. Another one. Another goo sticked to my face. I tore this one too, with perhaps a bit ease but, I don't know. Maybe it was placebo after seeing those big numbers.

*345262727 exp gained.

Leveled up to lv. 53*

There was the voice again. A levelling system huh. Seems like I got reincarnated into an rpg or something. I always told mama to fix that fan in my room. That thing could fall any mome-ubabababphawwwww. The hell wrong with you fuc*ers.

 I looked at my hands. They were oily and greasy with this..blue..slime of disgust. This time, I was commited. I will stand up and look at the scenery. No amount of goo can stop me. I took the stance of a marathon runner they show in anime, and leapt, only to tangle my legs and fall again. Ah, looks like this isn't one of those where I get superhuman strength. This made me realise but..I haven't seen how I look ever since I got here. Though I didn't hate my old looks, it would be nice to get rid of those zits, and those glasses. I tried to get up again but now my face was glued to the ground. I didn't even needed to think for this one. Just plummet my head into the ground with hella high force. There was a wet sound of *peech* like I was sqeezing a sponge. Soon enough, of course, there was the cue.

*294738237 exp gained. 

Leveled up to lv.55*

Godddd, now there is all this grease all over my face, and mud. Now you have done it. I may would've forgiven you goobabies, but now you have done it. Experience the super ultra hyper mode. Eeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I scream the top of my lungs, channeling my rage into pure energy, burning my fat to muscles like steel fibres. I could see them now. The gooey. They were all around me, surrounded me, but they had just written there name in death note. Eehuu, chaa, hai, fuio..i chanted ancient japanese as I dealt karate chops to each. Some were stubborn and chose to stick to me but they could not escape the hyper metric force. Haaa. Dead. Heeeai. Dead. Dropping dead one another. These goos were no match for me. I can one shot them. A one hit KO babyyyyyy. Wooohhooooo. 

*ping*

*ping*

*ping*

*Achievements calcualted

35384728452936391638  exp earned.

Leveled up to lv. 115.*

Haa. Hahah. Now, its finally time to see what this new body looks like. Just before I could even look down to see if my tummy had gone, I heard hustle. Among the moss, now instead of goosbabies, were small green monsters, humanoid but looked like midgets. Ah, I see. How could I forget. No, its more accurate to say just according to kekaiku. The monster every rpg needs. The nemesis of female knights. These must be the rumoured...dragons whose saliva only melts clothes. Just look at those drooling mouths, huh. I didn't expect to encounter such strong monster from right a go. Looks like we shall be dancing for a while.

Announcement
Just so you know. Mc is an idiot.

1