Fuawwwww, boys from other world are soooo hot!
816 19 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmmmmm. Girl, what is your name?" Asked the old man who, as if, reported besides me, startling me.

"To-Touhomo Makura."

"Eh? What?"

"Touhomo Makura."

"Wha, I quite didn't get that."

"Touhomo Makura."

"Too, too-homo Maekurae?"

"Ju-just call me Flare."

"Mm. That's easier. So Flare, you just said you are a Maagical girl, right?"

"Magical girl."

"Heh? What was that?"

"Nothing. Yes, I am a magical girl."

"Mmmm. Did you come here from another world?"

"Yes, I found myself in the forest besides this-where is this?"

"This? This is just..my humble little school. School for young people like you. Now, Flare, my eye has been weakening with age, but is it true that you popped the target?"

"Aahhh. It would....seem so."

"Well, then , you are from now a student of this academy. Come with me, we need to have  a talk in my office."

"Wuah! Wh-wh-what. I did something wrong? I promise I'll pay back for the balloon!"

"Haha." He roared. "I like you. I like kids like you, Maagical girl Flare. Kids like you are the future of this place. Hey!" He screamed to someone, "Make sure to do the papers. Remember the name, Maagical girl Flare!"

"Uhhhh, just Flare is enough."

"Haha, no need to be so humble. Maagical girls are a gift to this world."

Well, firstly, this place is not at all a 'humble little school'. It was huge. Even the height was like 50 feet or something. All the corridors were as wide as a highway, and....the old man is still roaming shirtless. I undestand that he is some sort of principal, but why haven't these girls reported him by now?

We passed through many students in uniform and many teachers. All gave a slight bow before giving a look of confusion seeing me. Aaahhhhhh, this old man is gonna make me say 'Magical Girl' every time, isn't he gonna? That's so embarrassing. I want to stuff my face in a pillow.

We turned around a corner, and by lord. Is that his office? That thing looks like a princess's room. The walls were covered by wallpaper, there was a big bed. Big enough to fit like, 5 of me. There was a tea set just prepared on the table, and, ooohhhhhhh my goooodddddddd. There were some hunks  here. That handsome I found in forest too. There were 5, including him. One of them was a bespectacled one too, the one who would top every exam. Wait, there is someone behind him. Whhhahaaaa, it's a little boy. Oh, he looks so cute too. I wanna hug all of them.

*cough cough* 

There was that old husky dry fake cough again. 

"Well, Maagical Girl Flare. Please be seated." He pointed to a black sofa, which looked strangely out of place considering there was a huge giantatic princess bed I could lie on, but I suppose formalities, formalities.

"Well, now" he said, "please eat the-"

"Oh, was I, was I supposed to not?" I said while my face was stuffed with cake. I mean, it was just there, besides me, obviously it was for me.

"Oh, no. It was for you, I was just, never mind. Please continue."

I didn't needed to be told twice. The very fact that the cake wasn't cut into pieces is proof that it was for only one person. I removed the cherry from the top though, it's an unpopular opinion, but I don't quite like it. 

I was halfway digging into it when I noticed that the beauties were gone. Huh? I looked around to see where they left to. Suddenly a viciously hot voice penetrated

"Are you looking for something?"

Afraid of the unrefined demeanour I just exhibited, I slowly turned my head behind me. Lo, and behold. 5 hotties, were standing behind me the whole time. I wanted to speak something but I was afraid the cake would go bad so I decided to focus on that first. 

I must say, I am not enjoying this as much I should! The feeling of four totally drop dead handsome men, and one cute little boy standing behind me, breathing on me, while I eat like a glutton is not something I wanted to experience in this life. So I decided to eat the cake as quickly as possible and be done with this.

When I finished licking the plate for any crumbles or whisk of cream, the old man, or should I call him headmaster now?, said-

"Behind you are the members of student council." He said.

I was too embarrassed to turn around, so I just decided to bath in their voices.

"Kai. Second year." Said a voice which was so thick and juicy, faaaaa. I wish for him to whisper in my ear.

"Alex. Second year." Said the hottie I met in the forest.

"Oliver, Second year." Said the cute little voice. Haaaaahhhhhhhhhh. So that little boy is a senpai! I just want to cuddle him up so bad. He has so big soft looking cheeks. Hey, senpai, atleast give a welcome gift to me.

"Nathan. Second year." Said a new voice.

The rest were new voices too. Not my fault, I can only focus on one hottie at a time. There was a 'Charles' after that too. Ohhhhhh, how do I choose my husband. There are just so many options!

The last voice, however, greatly suprised me.

"You can call me Viv. Second year." It was a girl's voice. I turned around and saw her. Apparently, she was the farthest away from me so I didn't see her. Seems like hiding behind a group of hotties is a good camouflage. 

The girl, she is also after the boys, obviously. While I am not the type to start a war, it is important for me to know who she is going after. An ideal situation would be that we both act like each other's wingman. 

The girl herself though, looked like nobility. She was blonde, horn drill hair style, and a dress very similar to mine. While the rest of the female students were normal dresses, the ones easy to walk, this one was wearing the complete set of frills and flowers. The only difference being that while my magical girl suit is white and pink, hers was a beautiful shade of rose red. 

"N-n-nice to meet everyone. My name is Tou- Flare! My name is Flare. Hope we can get along." I finished with a slight bow.

"Now that you have been introduced," said the shirtless old- I mean headmaster, "Vivilia, I give you the task of making Maagical Girl Flare accustomed with this place. Is that clear?" 

"Of course." She answered.

That old, bald, perverted principal, every time he says 'Magical Girl Flare', such a heat of embarrassment travels across my body. Just stick to Flare, geez.

20