Week 2: New Info (Edited)
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

July 1st, 2:45 pm

I'm into the second week now, and I overheard something coming from a sort of speaker in one of the offices. It was talking more about the camps we were all sent to, and how the one we were in the weakest section. A total amount of: 6 camps of Green, basically the "weak" ones with the least developed and frozen power groups; 4 Camps of Yellow, the ones with stronger versions of Green powers. 2 camps of Red, considered the strongest and the ones with almost the most guarded. Then there was Black. There was no information for black other then the report of All 'contained and classified.' 

Also, the majority of kids here are mostly elementals and weak telekinetics. AKA The ones who are considered the weakest. Of the few Notioners that are here have it even worse then the rest of us, as notioner can put notions and ideas into peoples heads. They have a lot of restrictions to use their power which I think is the only reason they're in a green camp and not in yellow or red. I think the first kid, the kid who got shot, was trying to get leave as he was almost able to convince the guard to let him go. From the new info I heard he was transferred to a Yellow camp. Not that it's a good thing, all the other camps seem to be more contained the higher it goes. 

I'm slowly increasing the amount of things I can hover simultaneously and I can maintain 7 pebbles in the air at the same time now. I'm focusing on maintaining split focus instead of heavy things. I have to be careful though, if anyone finds out my powers are getting stronger I'll probably be sent away to a more secure facility like the other kid. 

While staying careful when practicing, a line around the camp had formed. As long as no one crosses that line it really would be like a normal summer camp actually. Cabins and activities, campfires and chatting over dinner. If no one pays attention to the giant 15 meter walls surrounding the camp it'd be pretty normal. I haven't been hanging out with anyone since I'm afraid they'll discover and tell the counselors or guards about me practicing my ability in secret so I've been pretty isolated so far. I don't know when I'll make friends or companions here, but probably soon since I can't escape by myself. 

0