Chapter 3 – Getting in with the Avengers
770 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Natasha? Natasha! Are you there? Did you forget it's girls' night out? If we go too late, there won't be any cute guys left" Jessica Drew aka Spider-Woman buzzed on her door, wearing spaghettis strap and heels. 

"Tasha? I'm coming in ok?" she asked again before entering

As she entered, she entered the living room of Black Widow's penthouse like room. 

She heard a male's voice grunting as a female seemed to be moaning. 

"Tasha?" she was immediately on the alert as she got into a battle stance and walked towards the bedroom area. 

As she turned the corner, the smell of sweat and bodily fluids hit her. 

Her eyes popped out to see Natasha Romanova, aka the Black Widow lying with her naked breasts planted on the bed, her ass in the air and her eyes rolled up her head with drool coming out of her mouth. 

Behind her was a handsome man, lean and muscular, fucking her endlessly at a fast rhythm. 

"Natasha... Peter?" she said as she suddenly recognized his face. Like the rest of the Avengers and the world, they had magically forgotten Spidey's secret identity as Peter Parker. 

But once they saw his face, it all came back to them. 

She was stunned, seeing Spider Man fucking the Black Widow. Did they ever have a connection with each other?

"Spider-Woman... Jessica..." Otto smiled as he looked up. 

"S...sorry for intruding. I'll leave now" Jessica said as she backed out. 

Otto suddenly pulled his cock out of Natasha's well worn pussy and moved at super speed, grabbing Jessica Drew at speeds faster than the eye can see. 

"Peter! What are you.." she said as Otto ripped off her tight top and kissed her lips passionately as the dress dropped to the floor. 

"Mmmph.. mmph!!" Jessica yelled in his mouth as his other hand reached to her pussy and started fingering her. 

As she wasn't ready yet, she was dry and his fingering hurt. 

But as she tried to resist him, he suddenly carried her in the air easily, lifting her where his head was right between her legs and he started eating her out. 

"Oooh!" she moaned as she sat on his shoulders, his hands groping her breasts which were comparable to Mary Jane's. 

Otto thought that she tasted wonderful. Like Mary Jane and Natasha Romanova, she had her own distinct taste and Otto was eager to taste all of them. 

"Its.... it's been so long..." she started moaning as his tongue entered her pussy. 

He brought her to the bed and lay her next to the catatonic Black Widow and opened her legs as he moved his body between her legs. 

"Wait... Peter... Aren't you married?" she asked, and she felt the tip of his penis entering the opening of her vagina. 

"You don't need to go for a girls night out. You spider women need only a Spider-Man!" he said as he thrust his dick deep into her body. 

"Uuugh" she grunted as his penis slipped easily into her already wet pussy. 

She had always been interested in Spider-Man the superhero. He emerged before her and she was always compared to him. 

He had even advised her to become a superhero in her early days. As such, she always had a good impression of him, 

But now, she was overcame in her lust and she subconsciously emitted her sexual pheromones making Otto even hornier. 

Otto pounded her harder than both Mary Jane nor Natasha since Jessica had superhuman strength like he did, though she was not as strong as he was. 

As he pounded her, he suckled on her breasts and kissed her, overwhelming her senses and making her completely submit to his desires. 

--

"Natasha? Are you in? I'm entering" Captain America said as he entered the room the next morning

"Natasha?" Cap asked as he entered the living room.

As he entered with Wolverine, Wolvie smelled a familiar smell of sex

"Uh Steve. I think we should leave" he said

"Why?" Cap asked as he turned the corner to the bedroom.

"Nata..sha? Jessica?" he gasped, seeing both of them naked in Peter's arms, one on each arm. 

Both of them had a hand on his dick, playing with it as he kissed Jessica while both his arms groped their breasts

"Oh... Excuse me" Cap blushed

"Pe..Peter?" Logan aka Wolverine said

At that moment, both Steve Rogers aka Captain America and Logan aka Wolverine suddenly remembered Spidey's secret identity.

"What happened? My memories.." Cap said

"Mephisto" Otto said, now that the secret has been revealed.

As his identity was now revealed, Spidey was one of them again since they knew each other's secret identities and could call each other by their names.

Otto took his time and showered with both ladies, enjoying their attention as they played some more in the bathroom.

As he entered the meeting room with the two ladies, both trying to avoid the eyes of their teammates, Thor, Cap and Wolvie were already there

"I have decided to share something" Otto said with his mask off. Thor suddenly recognized him and became friendlier to him.

"This Peter certainly gained alot of good will with the heroes" Otto thought to himself. 

It was his plan to utilize his friendship with the Avengers for his own good.

He explained the situation with the Jester and Screwball, how he was detailing his PhD thesis when it happened.

He explained how he has been overwhelmed, and although his Spider-bots helped him monitor the city, it actually made him busier since now nothing escapes his sight.

Cap explained that the Avengers were usually not called for neighborhood crimes and were normally involved in world threats.

 Otto knew this, but suggested pulling in more "local" Avengers to help him deal with the local crimes

"That's a great idea. I have a few people in mind" Cap said

With that, he left the Avengers Tower and tracked down Cardiac, who had stolen his (Dr Octopus') mind machine a few days ago and escaped.

He had failed to stop Cardiac because something made him hesitate and he suspected he knew what it was. 

He had examined the mind wave readings from the Avengers Tower and was glad Tony Stark aka Iron Man or Hank Pym aka Ant Man weren't around to notice the difference in his brainwaves

Instead, noticed that Peter's brainwaves were still mixed with his, explaining why he was held back from killing the members of the Sinister Six he recently defeated, or Jester and Screwball. 

Such hesitation is a weakness that allowed Cardiac to flee in the first place, and nearly let Jester and Screwball defeat him with stupid tricks.

He burst into Cardiac's hideout and discovered that he was going to use the machines to save a little girl. The girl's parents were killed and she suffered brain damage from his (Dr Octopus') recent attempt to blackmail the whole world.

At the end, because he knew how to use his technology, he did the operation and Cardiac agreed to give him back the machine.

Otto even offered to sponsor or help Cardiac out after finding out about his underground hospital to help the needy. 

Otto swung back to his lab, angry and had a strong suspicion he knew what it was. 

17