Chapter 5 – The New Avengers
800 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mary Jane opened her eyes and found herself unable to stop touching Peter's body and playing with his cock.

He had made her cock crazy. She loved him before and even married him, but now she felt that she lusted after him day and night, even when working in her nightclub.  

Although she was worried because he didn't return for a night when he stayed overnight at the Avengers Tower, she told her that the Avengers summoned him to investigate his more aggressive behavior

He informed her that Black Widow speculated that he changed when Silver Sable died on his watch, making him push himself over the limit to make sure nobody dies under his watch again, which explained the over-zealousness and willingness to take extreme measures.

And then he fucked her silly for a night and a day, causing her to lose consciousness several times.

"Mmmm Peter" she said as she kissed him the moment he opened his eyes.

"Mary Jane?" Otto said as he looked at her beautiful face

"Lets go again" she immediately said as her face went to her groin and she started sucking him again

"Mary Jane... I have to tell you something. I'm moving back to the Avengers Tower. Move in with me" he said

"Mmmm... anything you say" she said as she released his cock from her mouth and went up to kiss him. 

She immediately straddled his groin and impaled herself on his dick. She was insatiable.

--

"Welcome.. or should I say welcome back Peter, Mary Jane. Your equipment arrived yesterday and I have to say, it was more than what I expected. I thought Reed Richards was moving in" Captain America said. 

"Greetings Captain. Thank you for your kind comments" Otto said

"Your old room has been taken by Jessica but you can take one of the other spare rooms. Just call me Steve" Captain America said

"Thanks Steve" Otto said as he brought several bags of luggage, both his and Mary Jane's

"Let me show you to your room" Jessica said, leading him to the last room at the end of the corridor.

"Thanks Jess" Otto said as he grabbed and squeezed her ass through her tight costume surreptitiously as he and Mary Jane walked past her.

Jessica smiled before leaving them to unpack.

Otto's Avengers card started buzzing.

"Oh I think they're here. I have to go to a meeting" Otto said and kissed MJ

"What meeting?" she asked

"I'm starting a new group of Avengers!" he smiled

--

Indeed to be a Superior Spider-Man, he should not only be an Avenger, he should lead at least one team of Avengers. That's what Otto thought. 

After the previous intervention, both Black Widow and Spider-Woman suggested to Captain America that forming a "local" Avenger group consisting of crimefighters would be a good idea.

He was suited up, as he didn't exactly know who was invited, so he hid his secret identity again. 

As he entered the conference room, Captain America looked up and smiled. 

The other Avengers Thor, Wolverine, Black Widow and Spider-Women were there too, but Iron Man was still missing. 

"And now, the man of the moment, Spider-Man" he said and let Otto lead the meeting.

As he looked around he recognized everyone there, though he didn't know all their identities. 

Luke Cage was there with his wife Jessica Jones. Then there was his best friend Iron Fist, Daredevil, two Hawkeyes, Mockingbird, Falcon and the new Ms Marvel.

"Deadpool tried to sneak in but I kicked him out" Wolverine said.  

"Greetings and salutations. I am Spider-Man" Otto started, which made the whole room give him weird looks. 

"As for why you are gathered here... we are starting a new group of Avengers, one that deals with the local super crimes. As you may or may not know, I have been.... over compensating lately and an intervention by the Avengers made me see the error of my ways. 

I have actually improved the surveillance of crime, but it actually gave me more work to do. This made me try to end my fights faster, and more brutally as I was overwhelmed. And the mayor, creating a spotlight with a spider on it... gives me a much bigger headache as he seems to expect me to answer his back and call

I.... ah... need stay out of the limelight for a while for personal reasons. In the meantime, this system be detecting more and more crimes, and it will be up to you to stop them." Otto said as he activated his newly installed screens to demonstrate the surveillance of the city.

Both Captain America and Daredevil showed on their face a dislike of such surveillance, like a police state, but they kept quiet as they could see several crimes happening at this very moment. 

"As you can see, with increased surveillance and intelligence, the new team will be able to cover the city appropriately and respond at the crime scene in less than a minute

As such, a coordinated group of Avengers, who are already covering the city is a logical conclusion" he concluded. 

"With so many crimefighters here, don't you think this will be too much of an overkill? This system... will cover everything from super crimes to pickpockets and jaywalking" Daredevil asked

"If you want to reduce crime... all crime, you need to let the criminals know they cannot get away with committing crime. 

Although I have been criticized for being overly brutal lately, is this any different from what Daredevil does, or Moon Knight does? The only complaint is that I have been too gentle as I was fearful to kill anyone by accident due to my Spider strength. 

But a few broken bones, should be no problem right?" he smiled under his mask.

"And that's your goal, to instill fear in criminal hearts?" Cage asked.  

"Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot. To instill fear into their hearts, that is the reason why I became the Spider-Man!" Otto said proudly.

After some discussion, they all agreed to join this new local Avengers. Both teams are free to interchange memberships, but the new group preferred to stay local for the street level crimes.

Most of them, like Daredevil, the female Hawkeye Kate Bishop, Iron Fist, Mockingbird and Ms Marvel decided to join but not to stay in the Tower.

However, Luke Cage and his wife Jessica Jones, Hawkeye Clint Barton and the Falcon moved in.

--

With that settled, the new Avengers took over the need for Otto's physical presence in fighting crime and Otto took one of his PhD papers without any distractions. 

It's not that he thought he needed to actually study for it. He was worried he would have to run out or not sit for the paper at all if an emergency crops up.

That night, Anna Marie's doorbell rang.

"Peter?" she said in surprise. 

"Earlier you asked me if I wanted to come over for a little desert. I'm sorry for dropping by so suddenly. But I just decided, I feel like celebrating, and want a little desert" he said smiling brightly as he suddenly picked her up and kissed her. 

She was surprised, but reciprocated his kiss. 

Several minutes later, Otto discovered that indeed, everything was smaller on Anna Marie. 

The total length of his cock could not fit inside her and he bottomed out 3/4 of the length of his penis as the tip of his glans kissed her cervix. 

He managed to kiss the cervix of with Mary Jane, Natasha Romanova and Jessica Drew with his dick too, but as only 3/4 of his cock was required, it made him feel very big indeed. 

 

13