Chapter 12 – Falling Apart
388 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's going on Peter? The info you gave was inaccurate! We busted into an old mom & pop store, expecting to find the Hand ninjas in there!" Sam Wilson aka the Falcon asked. Ms Marvel aka Kamala Khan nodded her head. 

"And we rushed over to stop the Wrecking Crew and nearly caused a calamity at Central Park when only a kindergarten outing was there!" Danny Rand aka Iron Fist asked.

"Come on, Luke... Back me up!" Danny yelled

"Calm down Danny.. I'm sure.." Luke tried to placate him. 

"Just because you both share lovers, doesn't mean you have to defend him when things go this badly!" Danny yelled. 

Otto smiled at the thought. Indeed, both Otto and Luke were double teaming Jessica Jones last night, doing a double vaginal penetration, pushing her to her limits with two monsters in her. 

"And we evacuated the Mayor's opening of the new shopping mall, just because you warned about an attack from the Sinister Six. But all it was was the nearby school marching band! It was a great embarrassment!" Daredevil added

"Alright... I'll handle it! Something must have gone wrong with the surveillance algorithm!" Otto answered. 

Otto's attention has been occupied recently with the accusations that he plagiarized Dr Otto Octavius' work and technology to develop his technologies for Parker Industries. Furthermore, his PhD thesis was found to be identical to Dr Octavius' ideas decades ago!

So he was facing a lawsuit from Dr Octavius' relatives for the financial rewards of Parker Industries and the Empire State University is going to hold a special meeting whether or not to revoke his PhD!

The meeting adjourned and Otto stood up, preparing to leave to check his surveillance system. 

"Hold on a moment Peter. We need to talk" Cap said as the rest left the room, leaving only Cap and Otto. 

"Peter, I want to ask you if you did anything to Natasha, Felicia, Jessica Drew and Jessica Jones. Luke said you injected them with something" Cap asked

"I did.. I made my own solution to inoculate them from my radioactive sperm, prevent pregnancy, and protect and heal them from our nightly sex" Otto answered

Otto didn't mention, that it genetically did something to them in that once the first person who had sex after the jab, the girls will be imprinted to that person. Hence, all the girls mentioned, including Mary Jane had Otto imprinted on them, making them susceptible to his orders. 

"What? That's a violation on the sanctity..." Cap started saying

"The injection would be necessary, otherwise they might die from my sperm. Furthermore, it allows them to handle our sex, otherwise they would need a day or two to recover each time we have sex!" Otto replied

"But.." Cap said

"No buts. The other effects are that their body is nor more durable, and they probably won't age too" Otto said pleased with himself

Cap was conflicted. It was violating the sanctity of their bodies, but it gave them a degree of protection from harm. Was that bad? That would be like Tony making a personal force field for everyone as part of their Avengers gear. 

"If that is all, I must be going. I suspect someone is interfering with my surveillance system" Otto said

"Oh.. right. Go ahead Peter" Cap said, calming down. 

--

Over the following weeks, things got from bad to worse. 

His PhD was revoked and the judge ruled that Parker Industries was built on stolen ideas and technology, and thus, he ruled that the company and all its profits would be handed over to the family. 

"Those bastards. They weren't even close to me in my previous life and now they want the fruits of my labor?" Otto muttered in anger. 

As he worked in his lab trying to figure out what is wrong with his surveillance system, Tony Stark appeared.

"I heard you are having difficulties with your surveillance system. Need any help?" Tony asked

"No.. I think I got it." Otto said, too proud to ask for help. 

"When did you get back from Chicago?" Otto asked.  

"I only just got back" Tony replied. 

"Oh? How did it go?" Otto looked up with a disinterested look.

"Ok I guess. But I have to tell you something" Tony said

"Go ahead" Otto responded. 

"You see, during my time there, I got into a fight with Dr Doom and Madam Masque and the fight spilled over to Mary Jane's club Jackpot" Tony said

"Is she alright?" Otto looked up. 

"Yes... she's fine. But the club was destroyed in the process" Tony said

"Well, as long as she is fine, I can always send her money to rebuild" Otto said

"Peter... I rescued her.. and one thing led to another..." Tony said

"What are you talking about?" Otto's eyes widened, full of suspicion. 

"We made love after that and have been... every night... " Tony said

"You! YOU!" Otto Venomed up as he expanded to his large Venom form. 

But Tony seemed to be ready for that as a force field appeared from his wrist watch, blocking Otto's advancement. 

Otto continued hitting the force field madly and Tony had to activate a sonic device that distrupted the symbiote on Otto's body.

As Otto lay on the floor, back to his normal self and holding his ears, Tony started speaking. 

"Calm down Otto. I could have come as a hologram, but I thought it better to tell you in person.

Don't be a hypocrite Peter! It's no difference to what you have been doing, sleeping with Jessica Jones." Tony said

"Jessica and I are mutual!" Otto yelled

"As are Mary Jane and I. The only thing is that I am not sleeping around behind her back or in front of her. I am exclusively hers, and she is mine" Tony said

"Do...do you love her?" Otto asked

"I am not sure yet. But I.. I can see myself having feelings for her..." Tony replied

"Does she love you?" Otto asked

"I don't know. Maybe it's just a physical thing for now. But we get along very well together" Tony said, turning off the sonic device but leaving the force field on. 

"I see" Peter said as he got up.  

"Please look after her well. Tell her... congratulations... and...I miss her" Otto said, looking down as he walked to his room. 

He didn't pull anyone to join him this time. 

5