Chapter 15 – The Rescue and Recovery
372 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Look at you Otto. You've done what we all could not do for our whole criminal careers... defeat Spider-Man" the Green Goblin said, sitting at one end of a table. 

Peter sat on the other end, looking blankly. 

"You know, I fucked and inpregnated his girlfriend Gwen Stacy, I even killed her. But I couldn't defeat him. And you did so on your dying attempt. Bravo" the Green Goblin laughed

Peter still stared blankly.

"Too bad I was a bit too late. Otherwise, I would have gave you a celebration" the Green Goblin said, patting Peter's face a few times. 

He brought out a syringe with the goblin formulae in it.

"Now, maybe you can become the Spider Goblin, like Monster over here" he said, removing the mask Carlie Cooper was wearing, revealing a grotesque version of her after being injected with the Goblin serum

Carlie was also one of Peter's ex girlfriends, and the only one that realizes that Otto was in Peter's body after Peter in Ock's body told her that during his battle with Otto

The goblin got Peter to stand up, and Monster sucked his dick to get him erected.

"Now... lets make this as painful as possible, shall we?" the Green Goblin said, his syringe needle aiming for the tip of Peter's dick

Suddenly, an explosion rocked the place as a huge hole in the wall was busted open in the underground lair

"Avengers Assemble!" Captain America yelled as the whole team attacked

Not only were the Avengers there, the Fantastic Four and the X-Men telepaths were there too.

The place descended into chaos, but the Avengers and the rest were too much for the Goblin Nation.

All the goblins were subdued, but the Green Goblin managed to escape.

Mary Jane, who joined them wearing the Iron Spider suit was hugging the naked Peter Parker.

"Come on, lets get him out of here" Iron Man said

--

"... he is still 100% all there. All his memories are there. We have all the relevant pieces to make a whole Peter Parker, even without the brainwaves. But it is like a car without a driver. You need to spend time with him to develop a new personality, hopefully a similar personality. 

He already has the knowledge and memories. But you are the only one who can do it, since you know him best" Reed said to Mary Jane. 

They couldn't tell Aunt May. And Mary Jane thought that she certainly didn't want to let Felicia develop his new personality. 

The Avengers thanked Reed and took Peter home. 

While he was in this state, it was best if they took care of him together. The Avengers Tower was probably the safest place to be. 

Mary Jane had moved back in, but was staying in Tony's room, so she could look after Peter. Jessica Jones was there nearly all the time too, taking care of her daughter Danielle. 

That night, she sat besides Peter's bed, to tuck him in. 

"...so have a good night's rest ok? I will see you tomorrow.." she said to the catatonic staring Peter. 

She bent over to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head to kiss her instead. 

"No... we are not... like that anymore. I have Tony now.. she said, avoiding his kiss. 

But he didn't respond and stared at her face blankly. 

She sighed as Tony walked into the room and placed his hand on her shoulder. 

She touched his hand as he led her out to their room. 

"Goodnight Peter" she said as she turned off the lights. 

--

Later that night, Tony was between Mary Jane's legs, fucking her in the missionary style. 

They were kissing and passionately making live and they turned around, with Mary Jane getting on top, riding Tony's dick cowgirl style. 

She lifted her hands above her head, showing off her glorious breasts as she stretched her hands to the air. 

Suddenly, a pair of hands came from behind and groped her breasts. 

"Wha...." she said in shock

Tony, who was also surprised saw Peter, naked behind her and sporting a full erection. 

"What are you doing Peter?" he yelled, but Peter didn't respond. 

"Wait... no.. Peter.. don't" Mary Jane said as she felt his cock touch her anus. 

She had been double penetrated by Otto and Luke many times, so she was more than familiar with the feeling. 

But now, Otto's serum was neutralized, so she was worried that he might tear her ass. 

But as Peter entered her ass, she remembered that it was Peter's normal 7 inch cock, not the Venom monstrosity, nor Luke's monster cock. 

Tony Stark watched in shock as Mary Jane moaned, Peter fucking her from behind. 

But Mary Jane was his girlfriend, no longer Peter's wife. 

And he didn't want Peter fucking his girlfriend. 

"Peter! Get out of here! Go to your room!" he said as he stood up. 

Peter kept fucking MJ in the ass and Tony had to pull him back to his room. 

"You... can't lock him in his room, he's not a child you know" MJ said, her body wrapped in bedsheets. 

"Can't I? We can't have you babysitting him all day, especially if he's going to try and fuck you all the time" Tony said. 

"Don't worry... I'll take care of him" Felicia appeared and entered Peter's room, her tight clothes falling to the floor. 

Mary Jane looked angry, but Tony pulled her back to his room. 

Sounds of groaning and moaning emanated from Peter's room. 

Mary Jane could guess what was going on in Peter's room, and she was angry at Tony for not allowing her to stay. 

And so, they didn't finish their session for the night. 

--

Over the following days, Mary Jane took care of Peter by the day, while several volunteers took care of Peter by night. 

There were no shortage of helpers, including Felicia, Natasha who was joined by Jessica Drew, Kamala and Kate, and even Jessica Jones and Luke

Supposedly Luke was there to prevent Peter from having sex with Jessica, but as both were familiar with swapping and orgies with Otto, they were used to Peter's body and had threesomes instead, giving Jessica intense pleasure as her two favorite guys fucked her. 

And every night, the angry Mary Jane didn't let Tony Stark fuck her. 

5