Chapter 1 – New Life Ye Family
726 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You have been chosen by the upgrade system.]

The young girl sitting in her house encountered a notification while reading TDG.

[The upgrade system has chosen TDG for you.]

"What are you choosing?"  The girl suddenly disappeared from the house.

[Submission is starting Select a Character: (You will earn daily upgrade points according to the character you choose) A daily UP to choose from main characters, 2 UP to choose from side characters, 5 UP to choose from enemy characters, 10 UP to choose from dead characters]

"I want to choose Ye Ziyun's mother."

[Character selection complete Select the area you want to enter into the story: (You will earn daily upgrade points according to the area you choose) Childhood 5UP, Adult 10UP, married to Ye Zong 15UP, After Ye Ziyun was born 20UP, After Poisoning 50UP.]

"For the most UP (Upgrade Point), I choose after Poisoned."

[Selection completed.]

[Status opening]

[Name: Ye Queen UP:60 (Daily+60) Sex: Female (Click to see the options.) Soul Realm:  Cyan (UP 10 for up Azure, UP 50 for İndigo) Soul Form: Ice Phoenix (Click to see the options.) Soul attribute: Snow Wind (Click to see the options.) Spiritual Root: Heaven (Violet) 9 (UP 10 for Black 1, UP 90 for Black 9) Condition: poisoning (UP 60 for healing)]

"Let's heal the poison first."  UP 60 decreased.

The white light intensified and I found myself lying on a bed.

"I have a headache."  She got up with a pain in my head.

"Mom you woke up."  A little girl suddenly hugged her.

"Ziyun no problem, I'm fine now."  She stroked the little girl's head.

A man with purple hair entered the room while hugging the little girl.

"Ye Zong is okay, we will have a lot of time to talk."  The little girl was exhausted and fell asleep while hugging.

"We can talk tomorrow."  The three of them slept together.

Ye Zong is Ye Queen's husband.  Ye Ziyun is her daughter.

After a comfortable night's sleep, the Ye family gathered.

"Do you know how you got poisoned, girl."  Ye Mo asked.

"I'm sure it's Shen Hong from the Sacred family." Queen said.

"How sure are you about that?"  Ye Mo asked.

"one hundred percent."  Queen said.

"We have to attack them, father."  Ye Zong said to his father.

"It may not be good for attacking now, but we have to do something."  Ye Mo was thinking.

Looking at the situation, Queen knew what to do.

"It might be wrong to do something for now, but when we watch them, we'll find their mistake." Queen said.

"So we agreed on this."  Ye Mo spoke.

The meeting was over and we had decided what to do.

'Status'

[Name: Ye Queen UP:60 (Daily+60) Sex: Female (Click to see the options.) Soul Realm:  Cyan (UP 10 for up Azure, UP 50 for İndigo) Soul Form: Ice Phoenix (Click to see the options.) Soul attribute: Snow Wind (Click to see the options.) Spiritual Root: Heaven (Violet) 9 (UP 10 for Black 1, UP 90 for Black 9) Spiritualist Rank: Silver 1(UP 10 for silver 2) Cultivation: Snow Wind family Technique (UP 50 for Nine Revolving Ice Phoenix) Demon Spirit: None (Click to see the options.)]

"I'll get the Cultivation technique and Soul Realm upgrade."  I used 60 UP.

It entered my mind as if the knowledge of the technique would never be erased.

The Azure Spirit realm made me feel so different.

It was easier to feel the energy around us.

"I am fine now. Do you want to play a game? We can invite your friend."  I smiled at the little girl.

Ye Ziyun's friend Xiao Ning'er also came and we played together.

After the game was over, they were very tired and slept in Ziyun's room.

When I entered my room, Zong was looking at me and wanting to ask.

"You ask why I didn't want us to attack them, but the answer is I don't want to scare a weak area for the dark guild to attack." Queen said.

"Well I'll ignore it for now, but after eating you." Zong began to undress.

She was a virgin in the Queen's world, now she was puzzled.

"If you're not feeling well, we can do it later."  Ye Zong noticed.

"No problem."  Queen began to take off her clothes and could see her own body more easily.

She started licking Queen Zong's dick lair then took it into her mouth.

Feeling more lewd every time she licked his dick, the Queen started getting faster and tried deep throat.

"Queen, this is not the way we did it. Where did you learn it?"  Zong was flying with pleasure.

He ejaculated a little later and Queen sucked the white cum without spilling a single one.

Staring at Zong's delightful face, she pushed him onto the bed and continued in the cowgirl position.

She felt the tension of every rise and fall of her cunt, the blows that hit the cervix blew her up.

Zong was not in a very different situation, this very fast sex was more than enough to blow the man who just ejaculated.

[You sucked cum twice, one by mouth and one from the pussy.  Sex system upgrade can be turned on.]

'Upgrade is on'

[Loading sex system ...]

[Male organ is essential for the sex system. Futanari transformation begins.]

The Queen's penis started to grow and did not stop until it reached its final size.

Zong Pov

I was very happy with my wife's recovery. When I found out about those responsible, I wanted to make them pay, but my wife opposed it.

When I woke up on the first day, there were questions I couldn't ask.  Today I hoped he would be a little happy and suddenly I encountered the changed wife she behaved very differently.

I never expected him to take my dick in her mouth, she did it for the first time and she was very talented.  She sucked like a vacuum.

It was very good that he immediately got on me and rubbed my dick, I saw something like a dream when I was fully ejaculated.

A dick was growing on my wife's pussy and it was growing with her testicle.

I looked at my wife growing her dick with my dick in her pussy, she looked a little embarrassed.

I stretched my hand to her dick and started to play a little.

Zong Pov end

Queen's dick was as big as her husband's.

"Can I try zong?"  The Queen shyly got off Zong's dick.

"What do you want to try?"  Zong didn't get it.

Queen reached out to her pussy and began to smear the flowing sperm and wetness onto her penis.

"Sorry dear, I wonder too."  She lifted Zong's legs and could see his ass.

Queen started pushing her dick into her husband's ass.

"It's not a good idea, Queen, let's stop, please."  Zong was sure his wife was out of control.

The Queen slowly started to speed up.  Feeling tight in his ass, Zong was covered with strange sensations, first pain then pleasure.

The Queen was in great pleasure, knew she could ejaculate immediately, but she tried to hold it.  this was a first for her.

Zong felt very different from pleasure, even his penis was erect. Seeing this, his wife tried to cum his penis. She started giving a handjob.

It was the first time that Queen had caught a penis and had inserted it into her husband's ass.  Cumming didn't take long.

Sex ended with the ejaculation of two penises at the same time  Zong's cumming came into Queeen's face.

"You were so cute, my husband."  When Queen saw her cummed husband, she understood that he loved it.

"Queen should you explain this to me?" Zong looked curiously.

Queen thought quickly and found a solution.

"I feel so different since when I healed, the poison must have an effect."  Queen easily avoided the question.

"One more question, it can't always be like that."  Zong was suddenly worried.

"We do it one by one."  The Queen smiled at her husband.

After cleaning the room and themselves, they went to bed.


8