Reverse Stories of Orcs and Elves
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know all about these stories and *Culture* Reference about them but this is a sudden thought. What if the roles were to be reverse? 

The orcs are a peaceful, family oriented tribesmen who works as farmers and loves to fight but that is it. They don't have crazy sexual drives, they help people who get lost and hell, throw them to be pacifist that they like to fight but killing as only a necessity. 

The Elves however are the samd but have crazy sexual drives but prefers to mate with chubby pigskin. You know the rest and boom! You got a story set around them. 

Make a MC be the orc warrior who wants to be the best fighter and would travel all around the world to face strong foes and then throw all these crazy girls who want his pig meat(hehe...) and boom! Thats a story here folks. A battle-hungry orc warrior from a tribe full of nomadic orc monks and get him a harem of hungry girls after him to which he only loves fat and chubby girls. Hell, throw a sprinkle of cultivation, young master jealous of his meat and so on and so forth and thats it! 

3