Otome Novel as a Male Protagonist[No BL]
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm looking at you fujoshis.

Anyways, how about this? 

First, lets build up a normal Otome novel where its basically the same premise. Heroine gets enrolled in a prestigious school, meets up with the dream boys, gets into a fight with the villainess and the ending where it has the heroine either choose an ending or a harem ending. But now? This is the twist. 

How about instead of that, lets say that we put a male character in it? Like, the heroine is instead a male guy who goes through the same procedure as the heroine but he has to cross-dress because of plot reasons. There, lets say we add the villainess to be a reincarnated individual who knows how the plot goes and decides to befriend the protagonist(avoiding the death flag and all that). 

There, imagine the senarios of it. 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey, do you know which guy you like?" 

"Well, my type of person is... (Starts describing the villainess).... I mean he's not gonna like someone of the commoner status...." 

"Worry not, I shall help you in your quest for you to fall in love with such individual(not realizing she is the conquest target)." 

"Really? I do plan on asking him out on the ball but I appreciate if you can tell him that(excited look like his confession would probably work)." 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Yes, this kind of senario. 

Also, the other dream boys would also fall in love with the crossdresser but it will end up with the villainess being conquered by the crossdresser. 

Comment down below what you think of this story and might expand more of it. 

0