Is he an innocent hero? [18+]
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got this idea of being a typical isekai genre where the hero is transported into another world as a hero. Actually, this will actually be a cliche novel of him being a normal, heroic guy who makes friends, befriends everyone and stops the demon lord from taking over the world. 

However, the twist here is that he is betrayed by his companions and ends up dying to them. Pretty cliche right? Wrong. 

There, as those companions began to gloat as they not only killed the demon king and the hero, they suddenly realize that they are back at their spot as the demon king is alive and thought the hero had just deactivated an illusion spell or something. So, they began to think like the hero is still on their side yet... 

"I see...." 

The hero was disillusioned and felt angry at himself for trusting his companions and thought it was just an epic grand adventure and freedom. He thought he could make friends, travel to distant lands and became a legend that saved the world. Yet, those people didn't realize that 'he' is the one who casted the spell since he grew suspicious of their actions one time and wanted to trust them by making a spell such that he could see the good in him. Once he knew the truth, he activated his OP powers and knocked out the demon king as he began to laugh maniacally. 

"No one would trust the crazy me. Me being just a joke to those around him, thinking he would be the greatest person who will beloved by all. No one will trust the crazy me..." 

The origin of this hero is that he is once a psychopath who was born out of being turned into a clown by everyone around him. He wanted to be special that people will like him for who he is but gets bullied and hated by everyone around him and so he turned into a psychopath who made disgusting artworks of people's body parts and died. 

As he was reincarnated, he was brought forth by the god of their world and thought that if he was a hero and do good, he might live on a happy life. Yet, he didn't know the people who requested him are so cunning to betray him later on and they regretted it. 

The hero awakens his psychopathic tendencies as the demon king woke up to see the hero smiling at him and saw his 'beautiful' artworks to which the demon king felt the terror of the hero. 

"Welcome to my show Mr. Demon King, I, your joker will like to entertain you on your behest." 

1