Deadpool’s Adopted Son
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damn, I really want to write this fanfiction but I start to contemplate to write this mainly for multiple reasons. 

*First of all, I may know a bit of Marvel but considering my previous fanfictions, I feel like It might not work out. 

*Secondly, the origin and worldbuilding is something I'm thinking about. The character is something made already and it can fit in the story but considering how to create his powers, I couldn't think enough to pull it off. 

*Third, this got too complicated to write at the later stages mainly since I just brought this as an idea. 

*Finally, his origin. I wanted to write where he meets deadpool at his origin but it conflicts with the logic of how marvel is made and the age considering deadpool's origin kinda gave me a hesitation to write this off. 

And so, I decided to let this go in the novel idea rather than writing it into a novel after much consideration. I want to write this since I like Deadpool but my skills are too lacking to pull this off. 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

This story starts off at Deadpool's origin where the MC is added as Ajax's assistant. He was assigned to gather every info regarding the experiment and how the subjects behave to increase their research on Wolverine's healing factor. 

The MC has a photographic memory and not only that, he is a super genius but tends to suffer seizures due to overloading his brain. Which is why he is assigned to the place in hopes for the scientist to fully understand the healing factor and use it for himself.

The MC has no memory of anything of sorts due to the scientist wanted to make full use of him and they also remove any kind of emotions outta him to increase his brain capacity to record and improve the research.

Yet, while Ajax was busy talking to the scientist, Wade was slowly bonding with the MC to which the MC tried to overload himself to understand Wade's affection until he gets a Seizure and dies. Yet, when he went to death herself, she was curious about the boy and while she gift him her blessing and power, Wade offers his healing factor to which the MC analyze it and his mutation finally awakened to be evolution of mutation. His brain evolved to become psychic and not only that, the healing factor had greatly enhance his physical prowess to which he felt thankful for Wade until he said something that connects them. 

"You kinda remind me of myself when my dad ran away from me." 

There, deadpool was born and so was his adopted son, Brian(he kinda named him Bob due to the sidekick thing and brainiac because of the MC's intelligence but decided to shorten it to Brian). He works for deadpool as an assistant that hacks any technology, builds his items and even work on fixing the cancer on deadpool while suppressing his healing factor as to not kill him(since I read that his cancer actually helps deadpool not implode from his healing factor and whatnot). 

He tends to get recruited since he is better than deadpool in any field but he always smiles and says that he can never catch up to his father in any way as he is the best superhero ever.

Do you guys want me to write this?
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Really? When you already know the answer? Of course yes Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
1