1. Succubus Queen Thelsea
4.1k 4 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Thelsea's Office: Mio 12, 3728]

How many men does it take to please the Succubus Queen?

In the Kilaqen Empire, it's a common joke, but the correct answer is that no one knows.

And yet, this same Succubus Queen eagerly sought one.

Even if that meant working with Dragon Lord Kedro.

Kedro was annoyed. "Shit! How much magic do you need?" he asked.

Thelsea's trusted grimoire was receiving large amounts of power from Kedro. To be precise, 25% of his total mana.

As Thelsea patted Kedro on the shoulder, she smirked.

"It depends. Are you still after your Quatinum coins?" Thelsea asked.

With a smirk on his face, Kedro asked, "How 'bout we make a threesome with those two succubi over there? I'll give you 20% more!"

"So, if I let you have sex with Jilora and Jaena, you're gonna give me 45%?" Thelsea asked. "That's enough to summon the best tentacle mage! Do you mind?"

Jilora and Jaena exchanged glances before turning to Thelsea. "It's fine with us if this summoning means this much to you," Jilora said.

Zaelvix, an armored Incubus, knocked on the door a few times.

"Greetings, Queen," Zaelvix said, "Lord Broggon has asked if the reincarnation process is going well."

Thelsea said, "Kedro gave me more mana than I expected, so things should move quickly from now on."

"Are these Succubi still needed?" Zaelvix enquired. "A Demon and a Dark Elf are fighting in the courtyard."

Thelsea said, "Take Jilora and Jaena to calm the commotion, and tell Verrona what's going on. I will concentrate on the summoning."

The trio replied in unison, "As you wish, Queen."

Thelsea began drawing the magic circle with her blood as the Succubus Queen's followers left the room.

"Fucking hell, I forgot how painful it is to have half of my mana drained," Kedro said, "but at least I have a threesome to look forward to."

She laughed slightly as she drew the triple-layered magic circle.

"So what kind of guy are we getting?" Kedro asked.

After finishing the magic circle, Thelsea sat on the floor. "A Tentacle mage. If I summoned it correctly, a potential Tentacle Lord."

"Do you think he'd be worthy of joining the Tenacious Enforcers?" Kedro asked.

That's definitely possible. Whoever gets selected will be a near-perfect match for a Tentacle Mage!" Thelsea proudly responded, "Their morals will also be altered during reincarnation, so there should be no problem there."

After transferring his magic, Kedro stretched as he walked toward the door. "Well, I'll leave it to you. Just don't do anything lewd to the new guy, okay?" Kedro replied, "Or better yet, don't let the new guy do anything lewd to you. If he turns out to be another Iggith, I'll deal with him."

Kedro quietly closed the door as Thelsea thought of her new assistant. Her eyes lit up as she considered her new hire. As the triple-layered magic circle began to glow brighter, she began the summoning ritual.

"Bold of Kedro to assume that I would listen to him," Thelsea said, "I suppose his heart is in the right place. But I think I want a tentacle in mine."

CautiousTitan.com

92